Chapter 13: GoodBye

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

The next day, you prepared breakfast for your brother.

“Good Morning oppa! I made breakfast” You said while you put the food on the plate.

“Aigoo, I miss my dongsaeng cooking for me.” He sat down and ate. “You know, there is a saying, tweet before you eat”. Your brother said and took a picture of the food.

@HyeJoon_Lee ↓

It has been awhile since I had breakfast cooked by my dongsaeng. ^^ *Photo*

Suddenly, your phone rang. You see your phone screen. It was an incoming call from P.O.

“Mianhe oppa. I need to answer this call. Enjoy your breakfast.” You said and walk into your room so that you can answer the call privately. You took a deep breath, keep calm and answer the call.

“Hello. HyeRin are you there?” P.O’s deep voice was on the other line.

“Hello, yes I am.” You answered in a soft voice.

“Where have you been HyeRin? I have been looking for you. Are you alright? Please come home.” P.O said in a worried voice.

“I am alright. I will be away so don’t bother to find me.“After you said that, you put down the phone. The more you thought of P.O, the more you feel unhappy. You took a deep breath and think positively.

“It’s time to forget P.O” you said. After keeping yourself calm and wipe the tears you had, you search for your brother. He was at the garden.

“Do you have any plans for today oppa?” You asked your brother. He thinks for awhile.

“No I don’t and in fact I have a break for a week. Why the sudden question?” he asks.

Aniyo, I am thinking to spend time with you since we have not been out together for some time. So can we oppa?” You asked and he gladly nodded.

“Kamsahamnida oppa! We have to plan what we want to do right away.” You said and your brother nodded.

The next day , you went to Lotte World.

“Let’s go to the roller coaster first dongsaeng” Your brother pulled you to the roller coaster ride. Suddenly you remembered what happened between you and P.O. The memories of the roller coaster ride.

“Oppa, I don’t want to go!” You said with a trembling voice.

“Ne dongsaeng. Mianhe. I will not force you.” Your brother remembered about the incident because you told him said so.

The next few days you were spending time with your brother. You eventually somehow forgets about P.O. A few days later, you were having a having dinner with your brother at a barbeque restaurant. You both were eating happily then suddenly, someone’s voice familiar to you called out your name. You were shock to see Block B and revolution.

“Hyerin where have you been why didn’t you answer my call?” P.O asks with a worried look and hugs you tightly.

“She is obviously having fun with her new boyfriend.” Minji said with a smirk. P.O then realises you brother, HyeJoon, was there.

“Who is he?” P.O ask and he starts to get angry to the fact that you was with another person. You have told them about your brother but never introduced him to any of the Brand New Stardom family.

“What are you all doing here?” You didn’t answer P.O’s question.

“Hyerin unnie, please come back to the dorm” Dabin said and gave a sad look.

“I want to have some time alone.” You told Dabin and pats her shoulder.

“Yeah right. Some time alone with her new boyfriend. Dabin lets go. We don’t want to disturb this couple” Minji said.

“Stop assuming things Minji. You are thinking of the wrong things” Zico said.

“It’s the fact. Why would she leaves Brand New Stardom out of a sudden?” Minji said and gave an evil laugh. You were really mad at what Minji was saying. Without thinking twice, you hand landed on Minji’s cheek. You slapped her and it left a red mark on her cheeks. Everyone was shocked at what happened. Then suddenly your cheeks felt numb. P.O slapped you.

“HyeRin! What are you doing? Why did you slap her? So what Minji said was true huh?”P.O asks in anger.

“So you are on Minji’s side? Fine then! You don’t want to hear my explanation?” You ask. You grabbed your brother’s hand and stomped out of the restaurant with him. Once you step out of the restaurant, you fall on your knees. You can’t take it anymore. You cried loudly. Your brother comforts you. You cried on his shoulder.

“It’s okay dongsaeng. Cry it all out” Your brother said while your hair. You stood up.

“Oppa, I want to get the earliest plane ticket to Japan. I will move in with Omma and Appa” You said.

“Are you sure this is the best for you?” Your brother asks and you nodded. That night, you pack your things and went to Japan.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, at Block B’s dorm that night.

“How can HyeRin do such a thing?” P.O said while placing an ice pack on Minji’s swollen cheeks.

“I think she has her reason. Anyway Minji, you should not have accused her.” Kyung said and P.O gave him a stare.

“Minji could be right anyway. Why would HyeRin leave the dorm all of a sudden” P.O said.

“I don’t know what to talk about right now. Seriously P.O, It’s your choice to believe who” Jaehyo said and everyone split up to their own room.

Zico and Kyung were not asleep yet. They were worried about you and wanted to find the truth about who was with you. So, they called you to know the truth. Unfortunately, the call was not reachable.

“She doesn’t answer her call. My calls are directed to another country.”Zico told Kyung.

“That means...she is not in Seoul right now?” Zico asks shocked.

“Most probably” Kyung said.

“Let’s try calling her again tomorrow” Zico said and Kyung agreed.

The next day, Zico tried calling you and you did answer.

“Hello, HyeRin? Where are you?” Zico asked. You don’t want to tell where you were. You bit your lips and took the courage to tell.

“I am in Japan right now with my parents. Don’t worry about me.” You said.

“I hope you are happy staying there”. Zico said. He was shocked at where you were but he understands that you did this for your own good.

“Thank you Zico. Don’t tell P.O where I am unless he asks. That way, I will know if he cares about me.” You said and Zico kept a promise to what you said.

“HyeRin, I am calling you because I want to ask something.” Zico paused.

“What is it?” You asked as he sounded serious.

“Who is the guy with you yesterday at the restaurant?” Zico ask and was anxious to know the answer.

“He is my brother.”You said and sighed.

“Omo! So what Minji said was not true?” Zico asks.

“Yeah she is. I will only be back to Seoul next month. I need time alone, Arasso?” You said.

“Arasso, rest well and don’t get too stress alright?” Zico said and you laugh.

“Ne, kamsahamnida! Bye!” You said and ended the call. Zico was feeling sad for you as it hurts seeing you this way. You wanted to be there for him. He keeps reminding himself that P.O and you are still couples. Zico told everyone except P.O and Minji, about you staying at Japan.

“So she is there with her parents?” Jinhye asks and Zico nodded.

“But why doesn’t she want P.O to know where she is?” HyoJin asks.

“HyeRin is just testing P.O. If P.O cares for her, he will find her but if he doesn’t asks, and then he doesn’t care about her.” Zico said and everyone nodded.