Chapter 7: You+Me=Tell the world!

This Love will change

Author’s point of view: 

2 Months later.

oufit for the day

It have been 3 months since you work as Block B’s fashion manger and it have been two month since it’s official between you and P.O. You both were still keeping your relationship a secret from fans. Although some fans can feel that both of you were together, you both just act as if there is nothing between both of you. Today is exactly the day you were supposed to celebrate your 2 months anniversary with P.O. Unfortunately; Block B had a performance at Japan. You didn’t really bother as you still had time to spend with P.O. After you got Block B ready with their clothes, you wait at the waiting room with Block B except P.O who was not there. P.O said that he wanted to go to the washroom. They all got ready as they were performing in 15 minutes. Suddenly P.O came in with a box of cupcake. You were shocked that he did remember the 2 month anniversary between both of you. You were amazed that it was Hello Kitty cupcakes and P.O fed you a slice of the cake and kisses you. Everyone around was clapping and cheering happily seeing both of you together. After eating, Block B had to go on stage while you were seated at the VIP audience area.

P.O’s point of view.

(Before the show started) I feel guilty for not being able to celebrate our anniversary together. What should I do? “P.O what are you doing here and not in the waiting room with the others?” Cho PD suddenly came. “I am thinking of a way to celebrate our second month anniversary together but it looks like we are busy. I feel bad for not being able to spend time with HyeRin.” I explain to Cho PD. “Arasso. I will help you. I will ask one of the staffs to get a cake in the nearby shop. We have 30 minutes before the show starts. I will leave the rest to you and one more thing” I felt relieved when Cho PD said that but my heart was thumping about what he is going to say. “I think it is time for you to tell the fans about you and HyeRin. Can you do that? I have faith in both of you. So think of a way to tell others about your relationship. Good luck son!” Cho PD said seriously. He pats my shoulder and walk away. I was thinking really hard on how to tell the fans that me and HyeRin is in a relationship. Suddenly, I thought of an idea. I hope it goes well.

Author’s point of view:

Block was on stage performing their songs like tell them, Action, Synchronisation 100% and Freeze. You admit that you were jealous when some of the fans shouted ‘P.O Oppa! Saranghae’ But you just told yourself that “I am officially P.O’s girlfriend what is there to be jealous of”. Finally Block B is performing their last song which is U Hoo Hoo. Suddenly P.O said. “Before we start singing this song. I would like to call Lee HyeRin, our fashion manager up on stage.” You felt awkward because everyone was staring at you. You then went up on stage. “I would like to dedicate the next song to HyeRin. You all may know her as Block B’s fashion manager but to me, she is more than that. I just want to say that I love her. She is my girlfriend and today is the exact day that we have been together for two months.” P.O said and held your hand. Some fans started to feel sad especially those who were ultimate fan of P.O. “I hope that you will accept me and HyeRin to be together because if you want to see me happy, you have to accept this. Deep down in my heart, I would like to thank those who support us together. For those who dislike our relationship, I would like to say that whatever it is, my decision to love HyeRin is final. Nothing can tear us apart.” P.O sincerely said and looks into HyeRin’s eye. “I really hope and I know that HyeRin too hope that you will wish for our happiness.” P.O said and you both bow a full 90 degrees. Everyone starts cheering! You can see that a few fans are happy for both of you but other than that, you see some fans with hatred faces.“Now let’s continue with the song.” Zico said. They started singing U Hoo Hoo. Soon it was P.O’s part. He was walking around you and holding your hands. He looks deep in your eye.

“I just want to stick to you all day long

Even when I close my eyes I miss you

Even if you say your love is a lie, I won’t fall for it

So as for this moment, I want to lose my mind”

When it was Kyung part after P.O’s part, Kyung tried to near you but P.O made an angry face and protected you. Block B also then tried to go near you and as usual, P.O acts like the hero. The performance ended and all of you wave goodbye and thank the fans. “That was the best performance ever!” Cho PD said and hugs you. “Thanks for your trust appa!”P.O said.”This means we need a celebration!” U-Kwon announced. “How about we have sushi!”Taeil said and everyone agreed.

You all then made your way to the nearest sushi restaurant. “I want salmon sushi! Kyung what do you want?” B-Bomb asks. “I don’t know. Let me think” Kyung said while looking at the menu. “Don’t think too much. Just eat the cucumber sushi!” Zico said and everyone laughed. You all were waiting for the food to arrive and all of you started to update their twitter.

@HyeRin_Lee (50 minutes ago)

Whatever that P.O said, I have to agree. Kamsahamnida for the support. :)

@PyoJihoon (45 minutes ago)

Thanks for the support and I really hope you do as what I wanted which is to be happy for me. I appreciate what you have done all this while. You have to understand that I really love the one and only @HyeRin_Lee. We really hope you bless our relationship. Stop hating her just because we are in a relationship. What you do to HyeRin will also be gone through by me.

@PeeDeeBaby (30 minutes ago)

Having sushi with these kids. Aigoo I feel old. I don’t want grandchildren too soon!

@BlockBHyo (30 minutes ago)

@PeeDeeBaby I don’t want to be an uncle soon!

@Zico92 (28 minutes ago)

@BlockBHyo @PeeDeeBaby Me too! Uncle Zico? >_<

@BlockB2011 (25 minutes ago)

The support was awesome! Thanks for coming! I bet you enjoy it! Especially at the last part of the show right? Kekeke

@BlockBKyung (21 minutes ago)

Zico knows me well. KyungCumber sushi! Awesome! (n_n)V Zico+Kyung=ZiKyung!

@BlockBtaeil (20 minutes ago)

Thanks for those who came to our performance in Japan! Now it’s time for celebration! Sushi is a must when you come Japan right?

@BlockBKyung (19 minutes ago)

@PyoJihoon & @HyeRin_Lee Congratulations! Grown up maknae

@Zico93(15 minutes ago)

I feel so old... Anyone wants to be my girlfriend? ;)

@BlockBKyung (14 minutes ago)

@Zico92 since you know what I like, why don’t I be your girlfriend? Okay dongsaeng? (^3^) I mean oppa! ~

@PyoJihoon (14 minutes ago)

@BlockBKyung thanks hyung! Kekeke @Zico92 needs you hyung .

@Zico92 (10 minutes ago)

I am ready to stuff cucumbers into @BlockBKyung‘s mouth! =_=|| he sounds like a e! Seriously? Going gay and calling someone younger than you oppa?

@PeeDeeBaby (5 minutes ago)

@BlockBKyung @BlockBtaeil @BlockBHyo @BlockB2011 @Zico92 @PyoJihoon @HyeRin_Lee. Enough already children! The food is here!

Soon the food arrived. You all ate at what was ordered and yes! There is salmon sushi, cucumber sushi and many more

 

After dinner, you and Block B went home. You were lying on your bed while reading the mentions from fan. You were shock because there were more and more hate mentions from fans

*The following are just made up account twitter name! I seriously made them you! Sorry if it really does exist! *90˚ bow* Sorry if it hurt you! Tell me if it does. Sorry for the language and vulgar * 

@PyoJihoon_OfficialWife 

@HyeRin_Lee What the F**k? Didn’t I tell you to stay away from P.O! @JihoonIsMyOppa @HyeRin_Lee Go and find somebody else!

@BlockBGirlfriend

@HyeRin_Lee First P.O. Then what? Are you going to fall in love with every Block B member? =_= 

@Dear_PyoJihoon

@HyeRin_Lee Please I accept you just because of P.O oppa’s happiness. I wish you both break up soon.

@ILovePO

@HyeRin_Lee Did you force P.O to love you? Is P.O oppa saying all that because he loves you or you tell him so? I HATE YOU!

@Jihooniiee

@HyeRin_Lee If you make P.O’s live miserable, be prepared to be dead!

@Jihoon_Pyo

@HyeRin_Lee LET’S ALL KILL HER!

@JihoonLove

@HyeRin_Lee I think not only P.O lovers should be angry at HyeRin. All Block B lovers should. I mean who knows she might fall in love with other Block B members? =_=||

@SaranghaeBlockB

@HyeRin_Lee I HATE YOU! GO AND GET INTO A CAR ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING! BE DEAD.

You felt extremely sad reading all the twitter mentions. “How can they say such things” you thought to yourself. You can’t hold it anymore. You then started crying. Suddenly, there is a knock at your bedroom door. You quickly wipe away your tears. P.O was at the door and peek his head in. He noticed that your eyes were teary.”Hey are you okay princess? Why are you crying?” He asked and took a sit beside you on the bed. “Nothing.” You said and look away. P.O hugs you. You bury your face at his chest. ‘”Then why are you crying?” P.O asked while your hair. He noticed that your phone showed the twitter mentions page. He took your phone and read the mentions. “Omo! Omo!Omo! How can they say such things? Aigoo so this is what making you sad?” He asks and hug you tighter. “It’s okay princess. I’ll make sure that I will always be beside you to protect you and love you forever. Arasso?” P.O said and you nodded. Then your bedroom door suddenly opens. This time it was Cho PD, Zico, Kyung and Jaehyo who entered. “What are you two doing?” Kyung asked curious. “Luckily you both are still fully dressed” Zico said and felt relief. “What were you thinking huh?” Jaehyo ask and give Zico a scary stare. “HyeRin are you okay? Gwaenchanah-yo? Why are you crying?” Cho PD ask and too a sit on the bed beside you on the other side. “I am okay Appa” you said and hug Cho PD. “Appa can P.O stay here with me tonight? Please appa? P.O can you accompany me?” You ask and pouted. “Ne! Of Course I will” P.O said and hug you. “Aright! He can stay here. In fact, not only today but forever. Since you two are couples. Why not?” Cho PD said and pat your head. “Kamsahamnida appa!”you said and kiss Cho PD goodnight. Cho PD, Zico, Jaehyo and Kyung leaves. Before Cho PD closes the door he peeked in and said “remember! No Pyo babies so soon alright! I don’t to be a grandfather too fast!’ Cho Pd said and winked. Then suddenly Zico peeped in “me too! I don’t want to be Uncle Zico!” P.O quickly threw a pillow at him but missed because Zico already close the door. After that you felt asleep. It felt so great to have P.O beside you. You slept in P.O arms hugging you tightly. 


동생 [dongsaeng=younger sibling]

오빠 [Oppa=A respectful Korean term used by females to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

사랑해[saranghae=I love you]

오모 [omo=an expression to show you are shock/excited.It is like a way of saying oh my gosh]

형 [hyung=A respectful Korean term used by males to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

ㅋㅋㅋ[kekeke=indicate a cackling type of laughter.It is like a way of saying hahaha]

알았어 [Arasso= i understand]

네 [ne=agreeing to something/ yes]

막내 [maknae= the youngest in a group]

아이구 [aigoo=something to say while sighing in korean. kinda like "aw man" also said when one wants to sigh]


Sorry for not updating for a while >_< It’s official! Now everyone knows that Hyerin (you) and P.O are in a relationship! But of course haters and jealous people here and there >_< Luckily P.O is there to help and comfort you! He is such a sweet boyfriend :) But that is only now. What will happen in the end? :( Stay tune for the rest of the story! Comment! Read! Read Subscribe! Anyway, Zico + Kyung= Zikyung is the love! ^_^ anyone here agree Zico and Kyung together? Sometimes, I prefer Zico and P.O :) They are cute too! Okay please continue reading and give your opinion about my story :) Updated on 31march 2012 ||| 5:10AM Singapore time