Chapter 5: let’s get moving

This Love will change

 

Outfit for the day

Your Point of view:

Finally! Today is the day! I got everything packed. The driver will be here any moment. I feel a little excited to start my work and live with Block B but a kind of sad to leave my brother. I hope everything will turn out well. “Take care of yourself. Good luck in your new job. I hope to see my dongsaeng get a boyfriend soon.” My brother playfully said and winked. I slapped his brother’ shoulder. “Oppa! Let’s take a selca together!” I said and snap a selca with him and post it on twitter. 

@HyeRin_Lee (30 seconds ago) ↓ 

Will be moving out. Going to Block B’s dorm. A picture with @HyeJoon_Lee oppa! I am going to miss him so much :( Saranghae oppa! And he wants me to get a boyfriend soon? Aigoo!!! He is the one who should get a girlfriend soon! Kekeke. *Photo* 

AigooDongsaeng ah! You are saying it as if I will not see you anymore. Cheer up! Visit me often alright?” “Oppa Saranghae! I promise to visit you as often as I could” I said and hug my brother as tight as I could. I bid goodbye to him. Though I can see his sadness but he continued to be happy for me. I got up the car that waited for and it drove its way to Block B’s dorm. Once I reach, I brought up my luggage to Block B’s dorm. There I was. I am standing in front of Block B’s dorm. I took up all the courage I have to knock on the door. I knock on the door. Once, there was no answer. My prediction is that none of them have wake up. I tried knocking once again. I heard a commotion and then a footstep. The door opened and my eyes widened. There was Zico who opened the door but he was shirtless! He only had his Hello Kitty’s boxers on! He quickly slammed the door close. I can’t believe what I saw! I waited a few minutes and later it was P.O who opens the door. I felt so nervous at that moment and it’s so awkward to what I saw. I step in their dorm and I can’t believe what I saw. The dorm is full of piles of unfolded clothes, there were pictures of girls on their door and a there were underwear and boxes thrown around .The other block B members were busy cleaning up. Kyung and Jaehyo are in the kitchen making breakfast. “Annyeonghasaeyo” they all greeted me. “Let me bring you into your room” I followed P.O into the room I am assigned to. There was Zico clearing some of his things. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Zico-shhii” I bowed and greeted him. He just stared and walks out of the room. “Don’t mind him. Well this is your room. Make yourself at home. Feel free to do anything because it’s your home now.” P.O smiled. I look around the room. The bed sheet, the wall and almost everything is Hello Kitty. “I hope you don’t mind. Zico likes, I mean loves Hello Kitty so that is why the room seems girlish” P.O explained. “I heard that!” Zico shouted from the other room. “Omo! How can I and Zico like Hello Kitty? Another similarity!”you thought. “It’s okay, I love the room! Thanks for having me here” 

I told and smile. “Breakfast is ready!” Taeil shouted. All of us rush to the dining table. I am impressed at how Kyung can cook excellently. “It looks like I have a new helper since we have a female in the house now.” Kyung said and everyone look at me. I almost chock my food “What are you all looking at? Of course I can cook! How about I cook for dinner tonight? ” I said proudly. “How about for tomorrow’s dinner? We plan to bring you out for dinner for a little celebration.” U-Kwon said. “I didn’t know there is a little celebration going on. How can all of you plan something without the leader’s permission” Zico stop eating and ask U-Kwon. “Well, you didn’t ask. You can still join if you want.”U-kwon said and looks away. “I’ll see about it.” Zico continued eating. After breakfast, I went into my room and unpack some of my things. P.O was helping me out. He looks at my shirts. “You like Hello Kitty too?” P.O asks and holds one of my hello Kitty shirts. “Yeah” I pointed out to my Hello Kitty slippers and my Hello Kitty doll. 


Soon it was dinner. We were all getting ready to go out. I wore just a simple dress. ”Omo! HyeRin! You are so beautiful!”Jaehyo praised me as soon as he saw me when I got out from my room. “Zico, are you following us?” B-Bomb asked. “I don’t feel like going out. I will just stay at home.” Zico said and continue watching the television. “Come on Zico! I know you be hungry! I didn’t cook anything for dinner.” Kyung said while blocking the television. “Alright I’ll come” Zico agreed after much persuasion. “What do you want to eat?”Zico ask while driving. ”Anything HyeRin wants after all we go out for dinner because to welcome HyeRin into our family!” U-Kwon said. “Anything would do. I don’t mind” I said and smile. “Someone is to be shy” Taeil said and laugh. “Since she said anything, I want to eat barbeque.” Zico said and rolled his eyes. After 5 minutes, we reach at the barbeque restaurant. We got ourselves seats. “I want barbeque chicken! And beef” Zico said and chose almost everything on the menu. We waited for the food to arrive. “Since the food is taking a long time to arrive, let’s take a selca and upload it on twitter” Kyung said. “Omo! You have a twitter account? Follow me!” I said and exchange my twitter account with theirs. “Zico-shhii do you have a twitter?” I asked trying to be friendly. “It’s for me to know and for you to find out” Zico said and look away. “It’s @Zico92! Follow him!” U-Kwon said and Zico gave him a stare. I did follow him. “Zico! Follow back!” Taeil said and snatch Zico’s phone. “What the--?” Zico said and gave Taeil a stare. “Okay selca time!” Kyung said and we took a group picture together. 

@BlockBKyung (2 minute ago) ↓ 

With @HyeRin_Lee . Follow her! Block B’s fashion manager. She is our new family member! ^-^ Having barbeque to welcome her! 

@BlockBKyung (1 minute ago) ↓ 

With @HyeRin_Lee, @BlockB2011, @BlockBtaeil, @BlockBHyo, @PyoJihoon, @Zico92 and U-kwon at a barbeque restaurant. Our first family selca! *Photo* 

I check my twitter. “Omo! That is fast! I gained 200 followers in just 5 minutes! And look my mention is spammed!”I said as I was shocked by the number of followers and mentions I got. “Of course! We have a lot of BNS supporters and BBC supporting” Jaehyo said. I checked my mentions there we’re a lot of mentions welcoming me into the Block B and Brand New Stardom family like what they said. So sweet of them to have such fans who are supportive. Somehow I was shocked by some fans! Mostly they are Zico and P.O fans that I am shocked of! They just send some hate tweets to me talking bad things about me! Since the food took some time to come I replied the tweets 

*The following are just made up account twitter name! I seriously made them you! Sorry if it really does exist! *90˚ bow* Sorry if it hurt you! Tell me if it does  sorry for the language and vulgar * 

@ILoveJaehyo ↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee Annyeonghasaeyo HyeRin unnie! Welcome to the Block B family! Have fun eating! But don’t fall in love with Jaehyo because HE IS MINE kekeke. Just kidding! 

@HyeRin_Lee↓ 

@ILoveJaeHyo Thank you dongsaeng! Don’t worry! Jaehyo is yours to keep! ^-^V 

@MrsZico↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee Oh B**tch don’t you dare go near Zico or ZICOvas will make your life like you are living in hell! 

@HyeRin_Lee↓ 

@MrsZico Hello a is a female dog=a dog barks=bark is on trees=trees are nature=nature is beautiful. Thanks dear for calling me beautiful :) You can keep Zico if you want! I don’t want him anyway (=_=) . Thanks! 

@BBC_HepHap ↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee Hello! Omo! You are so pretty! That is why you deserve to be their fashion manager 

@HyeRin_Lee ↓ 

@BBC_HepHap thank you! I got myself a job as Block B’s fashion manager because Fashion is my passion! Hey! That rhymes kekeke :D 

@BBCfamily ↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee Daebak!!! New family member! I hope Block B take care of you well! Don’t let them bully you. 

@HyeRin_Lee↓ 

@BBCfamily hello! I hope so >_< You will have to help me if they bully me Arasso

@PyoJihoonLover ↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee Don’t ing touch the maknae or get close to him. You will get killed if you do! You sl*t 

@HyeRin_Lee ↓ 

@PyoJihoonLover Don’t worry! If I accidentally touch him, I’ll make sure I will disinfect myself with bottles of sanitizer! 

@Kyungiiee ↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee unnie!!! If @BlockBKyung bullies you, just steal all the cucumbers from him :p 

@HyeRin_Lee ↓ 

@Kyungiiee Thanks for the advice! Yes I will! And I shall make cucumber soup and give it to you! kekeke 

@BlockBFanboy ↓ 

@HyeRin_Lee Annyeonghasaeyo HyeRin noona! I hope I am your first fanboy! You are so beautiful! Can I marry you >_< 

@HyeRin_Lee ↓ 

@BlockBFanboy hey! I think YOU ARE MY FIRST FANBOY! Thank you! Marry me? Aigoo I think there is someone better than me for you to marry ;) 

Soon the food arrived. “Dinner is on the maknae today!” P.O said proudly. Everybody was shocked at first but then they cheered. The food came and there was a lot of it! “HyeRin, try eating this” PO said and fed some meat to me. “Kamsahamnida. Wow! It’s delicious!” I chewed the food. Everybody’s eyes widened seeing me get fed by P.O. “I feel old. I have not got myself a girlfriend yet and look at the maknae”. Jaehyo said and I blushed. “Aniyo!” P.O denied. “Stop acting like couples here then.” Zico said and left. “Where are you going?” Taeil ask and Zico showed the washroom sign. “Don’t bother about him. I think Zico is jealous” B-Bomb said and everyone nodded in agreement. We ate till our stomachs we’re full. 

Author’s point of view: 

The next day, HyeRin starts her work. Things were getting busy. Block B was getting ready to perform for their fan meet. “I don’t like this shirt.” “I don’t like the pants.” “I hate the accessories” Zico just kept complaining. “But Zico-shhii, we are already late!” HyeRin was running around choosing what Zico wants.”Zico are you ready? You have to be ready I 15 minutes!” Cho PD came and he showed the time. “HyeRin doesn’t know how to match the clothes” Zico complained. “Just wear anything!” Cho PD pressured. HyeRin felt like giving up and crying. She doesn’t know what Zico likes to wear. “Just give me those” Zico said and stared her. Soon, the show started. HyeRin waited at the side of the stage. Block B was performing their song, ‘Tell them’. HyeRin was clapping and cheering when P.O started rapping. She doesn’t know why suddenly she felt happy watching block B perform but she was happier when P.O performs. “He acts as if he is always the best. Seriously, he is not that great at all” HyeRin muttered when Zico starts to rap. After their fan meet, Block B ended the show and went backstage. “Hey HyeRin! How was our performance?” Kyung excitedly wanted to know. “Oh course it was excellent! Good job!”I smiled and praised them. “HyeRin! HyeRin!” P.O came and hugged HyeRin. “You did great!” HyeRin said with a thumb up and P.O lifts her up and spins her around. They all cheered. “If only our appearance would be better” Zico smirk and went to sit on the chair. “Seriously what kind of clothes does he wear?” Hyerin asked. “He likes something hip hop kind of style. Don’t ever try to make him use suits because he will put on an irritated face” Taeil explain 

As promised, HyeRin cooked dinner for Block B. She made Mix vegetable with Bibimbap,Chapchae(stir fried sweet potato noodles),Kalbi and kyungdan as dessert. HyeRin did get some help from Kyung. 

Dinner is ready!” Kyung shouted. “Wow seems great! I can’t wait to eat!”P.O said and winked to HyeRin. “Daebak! That is a lot of food!” U-Kwon said while clapping his hands. They all then sat down and eat. “Kyung you should cook like this more often! It is super delicious!” Zico said while eating his food greedily. Everyone look at each other except Zico who was concentrating on his food. “Me? Aniyo! It was HyeRin who cook the food! I only bought the ingredients.” Kyung said and laugh. Zico immediately look up and stop eating “Omo! Did I just praise her cooking skills? What did I just said?” Zico thought. “Don’t look down on others. Now look how great I am” HyeRin thought and smirk. Zico stood up “I don’t feel like eating. I am full” Zico said and walk into his room. Everyone look at each other. “He is probably shocked that you cook all this. Well it is his lost that he didn’t finish this.” B-Bomb said and everyone continued eating. 

About a month later... 

Soon HyeRin became busy with the new job. It has been a month since HyeRin became Block B’s fashion manager. She enjoys working with them. Hyerin and Zico? Well their become enemies and hating each other day by day. Today is just another normal day. There were no shows or performances that Block b had to attend to. That night, Block B and HyeRin is in the living room having a movie marathon. “I don’t want to watch movies anymore. I am bored.” B-Bomb complained. “Me too” Kyung nodded. “Me three” .Taeil said. “I think all of us are bored” U-kwon said and everyone agreed. “How about let’s go somewhere?” Zico suggested. “But where?” Jaehyo asked excitedly. “How about Lotte world? Please hyung!” P.O said and pouted. Everyone agreed and was jumping around and cheering happily. “Is that okay HyeRin? HyeRin? Oh wait she is asleep.” P.O told the rest of Block B. Hyerin’s head was swaying from left to right. P.O then put her head on his shoulder. “Aigoo look at her face when she is sleeping. She looks like an angel.” Kyung said and brushed off HyeRin’s hair to the side. “Alright I am going to carry her to her room. So tomorrow alright?” P.O said and carried HyeRin bridal style to her room. P.O analyses and stare at HyeRin’s sleeping face. “She is really beautiful.” P.O thought and kisses HyeRin on her forehead.” I love you HyeRin” P.O said out loudly. Suddenly P.O heard someone clearing his throat. He turns around and saw Zico and Kyung. “So it’s true that our maknae is in love.” Kyung said and clap his hands. P.O went out of Hyerin’s room and closes the door. “Keep quiet or you may wake HyeRin up. Let’s just talk about this tomorrow hyung” P.O tried to walk away from Kyung and Zico. “Not so fast there little one. So it is true? You have to admit it” Kyung hold P.O’s arm and stop him. “It’s obvious anyway” Zico said with a smirk. “Yeah! Yeah! I admit it.I love her!” P.O started to blush. “Well, tell her then!” Kyung said. “Maybe. Soon? Now go to sleep hyung!”P.O said and walks away. “You better be!” Kyung warned P.O. 

P.O’s point of view: 

How am I going to tell her? I am afraid that she will decline me or something. I really love her. I really do. Seeing her angelic smile makes me feel like I am in heaven. What should I do? This is too difficult to confess. I shall think of a way. 

*The following are just made up account twitter name! I seriously made them you! Sorry if it really does exist! *90˚ bow* Sorry if it hurt you! Tell me if it does  sorry for the language and vulgar * 

@PyoJihoon (3 minutes ago)↓ 

AigooOttoke? How am I going to tell her? >_< 

I shall check my mention before sleeping and answer some fans mentions 

@Jihoon90↓ 

@PyoJihoon are you talking about HyeRin noona? Kekeke. Just tell her! 

@PyoJihoon↓

@Jihoon90 whoever it is, it shall be a secret ! :p 

@BlockBBBC↓ 

@PyoJihoon aigoo! Look maknae is in love! 

@PyoJihoon↓ 

@BlockBBBC I don’t know if it is really love that I am feeling 

@PyoJihoon_OfficialWife↓ 

OMG! Are you talking about that HyeRin? NO! She is such a B**CH! You shouldn’t! She does not deserve to be yours! 

@PyoJihoon↓ 

@PyoJihoon_OfficialWife Whoever it is, it is my choice to choose who I want and stop hating HyeRin. Did she do anything wrong to you? 

@Pyororo↓ 

@PyoJihoon whoever the girl is, I support you! Hwaiting! All the best! You can do it! 

@PyoJihoon↓ 

@Pyororo thank you! Kekeke I will try my best! 

@PyoJihoon_is_mine↓ 

@PyoJihoon WHAT THE F**K? Whoever the girl is shall be dead! You can only marry me :( 

@PyoJihoon↓ 

@PyoJihoon_is_mine Watch your words little girl! I can choose I want to love, marry and be happily ever after with =_= 


동생 [dongsaeng=younger sibling]

누나 [noona=A Korean term that means older/big sister that males call a female] 

언니 [unnie=A Korean term that means older/big sister that females call a female]

오빠 [Oppa=A respectful Korean term used by females to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

안녕하세요 [Annyeonghaseyo=Its the formal greeting of "hello"]

씨 [sshii-It's the standard formal suffix at the end of a name or title to make it more polite among adults of similar status]

사랑해[saranghae=I love you]

오모 [omo=an expression to show you are shock/excited.It is like a way of saying oh my gosh]

대박 [daebak=Well all it means is a "big/huge win" or "great success"]

형 [hyung=A respectful Korean term used by males to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

ㅋㅋㅋ[kekeke=indicate a cackling type of laughter.It is like a way of saying hahaha]

아니요 [aniyo=no]

알았어 [Arasso= i understand]

네 [ne=agreeing to something/ yes]

막내 [maknae= the youngest in a group]

아이구 [aigoo=something to say while sighing in korean. kinda like "aw man" also said when one wants to sigh]

셀카 [selca=Selca comes from the words self camera.Selca pictures are your pictures taken by yourself]

어떻게 [ottoke=what should I do]

화이팅 [hwaiting=fighting/giving encouragement]

비빔밥 [Bibimbap=mixed meal" or "mixed rice"]

잡채 [Chapchae=stir fried sweet potato noodles]

갈비 [Kalbi=marinated beef in Korean soy sauce[

경단[kyungdan=Korean rice-cake balls, coated with sweet cake crumb and ground black sesame seeds]


For me, this is quite a long chapter! Once again those are just mad up twitter names. I don’t know if it exists. If it does, sorry and if you feel that I should not use the names stated there and I should change, just tell me! Anything you do not know about this chapter? Comment! Subscribe! Continue reading! :D I made Zico like a really bad person :( Sorry! I am a ZICOvas myself. Zico is my bias in Block B ♥ kekeke. Anyway just for your information ZICOvas= what Zico’s fans are called. BBC= what Block B’s fans are called. Updated on : 21 March 2012 }} 2:30AM Singapore Time