Chapter 8: surprise! surprise!

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

The next day you were shocked that you wake up to find that P.O was not beside you. You bath first and then went down. You were shocked at what you saw on the dining table. It was a cute pancake nicely decorated. There were also eggs, bacon and sausages neatly arranged and formed into a smiley face.

Then the Block B members came. P.O and Kyung came out the kitchen with glasses and a box of orange juice. “Wow! What an adorable breakfast!” B-bomb said and he quickly took a seat. Everyone then settled down on the dining table. “Aigoo! It was P.O who did all this. I only help flip the pancakes. He wanted to make a special breakfast for HyeRin.” Kyung said while pouring orange juices in the glass. “For HyeRin only?” U-Kwon said and makes a sad face. “Aniyo! Special breakfast for Block B but extra special for HyeRin.” P.O said and hugs HyeRin. “What is the extra special compared to others?” Hyerin ask. “Here you go.” P.O suddenly gave you a plate of heart shaped pancakes. “Aigoo! So sweet! Let me take a picture of this.

@HyeRin_Lee

Good Morning Yeorobun! Look at what P.O oppa made! Kekeke! Too nice to eat \(n_n)/

 

You then ate the breakfast. Though you find the pancakes are too pretty to be eaten, you ate it anyway rather than it goes to waste. After breakfast you went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Suddenly someone hand’s covered your eyes. “Guess who this is?” A deep, husky voice asked. “I don’t know. An alien who wants to take me away maybe?” You said and laugh. “Who are you calling an alien?” It was P.O who covered your eyes. He let go of his hands from covering your eyes. He crosses his arm and pout. “Do I look like an alien?”He ask in a sad voice. “Yes you are! Your voice is like an alien!” You said and stick your tongue out. P.O then charged towards you and started tickling you. “How can you call your boyfriend an alien? That makes you an alien too!” P.O said and continue tickling you. “You-are-a-cute-alien” you said between laughter and tried to catch your breath. “This girl! You are trying to be naughty huh?” P.O Tickled you harder. “Oppa, Stop! I can’t breathe!” You said and almost feel like fainting. “No. Do something then I stop. How about you give me a kiss” P.O stopped tickling you and brought his face closer to your lips. You went closer to him but the smart you ran away to your room. “LEE HYERIN! YOU ARE GETTING IT FROM ME!” P.O shouts and ran to your room. P.O was banging loudly at the door. Suddenly all the rest of the Block B boys who were in their own room came out. “Get what?”Taeil asked curious. “Didn’t Cho PD appa warned you? NO PYO BABIES!”Kyung said and imitated Cho PD’s voice on the warning part. “No! No! Its not what you think. “ P.O shake his head and defend himself. You came out of the room and make a sad face. “P.O oppa was trying to bully me.” You pouted. “P.O! how can you bully your girlfriend! Now! You are the one getting it from us” Taeil said and all the Block B members was after P.O. P.O quickly ran to the living room. Unfortunately, B-bomb and U-Kwon caught him. “Hamburgers!” Jaehyo shouted. They all started sitting of P.O and eventually bullying the maknae. “Okay! Okay! Sorry HyeRin!”P.O said trying to get up but comparing himself and the rest of Block B who were sitting on him, there was no way he could get up. “Promise you would not bully her again? Arasso?” Zico said and twisted P.O’s ears. “Arasso! Arasso!” P.O said and took a deep breath because he was suffocating when his hyung sat on him. Block B got up. “If P.O bullies you again, call us for help!” U-Kwon said and winked. You nodded. “My backbone hurts” P.O walked to you and made a sad face. “Serve you right for disturbing me” You said and stick your tongue out. “how can you say that to your boyfriend?” P.O then tried to pinch your cheeks. “Oppas! P.O is trying to bully me again” You said and called the rest of block B who were drinking water because they were exhausted from bullying the maknae. “PYO JIHOON! You shall sleep with Kyung tonight and I shall take your place and sleep with Hyerin!” Zico said and gave P.O a stare. “Hyung!~” P.O said as if a child doesn’t get what he wanted. “Oppa! You belong to me!” Kyung said and poke Zico’s shoulder. “Kyung stop it before I take away all your cucumbers!” Zico said and he was ready to take away the cucumbers in the fridge. Everyone started laughing at the “ZiKyung” couple. “Okay! Fine! I am sorry!” Kyung apologised and kept his cucumbers away. “Now P.O you better behave! There is six other guys ready for your girlfriend” Jaehyo said and winked at you. “Actually there is only four since we cannot separate Kyung and Zico” B-Bomb said and the rest nodded. “Shut the up” Zico said and gave an irritated face. “Just kidding! Everyone knows hello kitty is your girlfriend” U-kwon said and Zico gave a “of-course-she-is” look.

(Fast-Forward) 4 Months later It has been 6 months you and P.O were in a relationship.

Half a year you and P.O are together. You were with Block B at the dance studio, practicing the new dance steps. “Everybody have to synchronise!” U-Kwon was getting frustrated with the rest of Block B. “I am tired already! Can we stop dancing?” Kyung said and sat on the floor. “I hate dancing!” Zico said and sat beside Kyung. P.O then looks at you who were sitting alone at the side. “HyeRin baby!” P.O then sat beside you and put his head on your shoulder. “HyeRin! We only know you as a fashion manager, as a stylist. Do you have any other talent that we don’t know of?” Jaehyo asks. “Maybe not? I don’t think so” You said hesitantly. “I know how to dance. Should I tell that?” You thought. “Are you sure? I saw you dancing in the kitchen the other day and while you were exercising, you were bending backward as if you were backboneless! Only dancers can do that!” U-Kwon said, making other shocked. “Have you been keeping an eye on my girlfriend?” P.O said, his eyes widened. “Well, to be honest, I do dance but that was years ago! I don’t think that I am as flexible as I used to” You said stating the fact. “Show us some dance step!” Taeil said and pull you up to dance. You started dancing awkwardly. It has been five years since you last dance. After you dance, Block B was cheering and clapping. “That was great!”P.O said and hugs you. Suddenly the dance studio door burst open. “I didn’t know that you can dance! That was great!” Cho PD entered and clap his hands. “Appa!” You said and hug him. “Hello everyone!” Cho PD said and everyone bowed. “Have you all practice for your performance?” Cho PD asks ad Block B nodded. “Now, I wanted to tell you this. I have been keeping this secret for quite a while” Cho PD stopped talking and everyone was looking at each other and felt curious. “What is the secret?” B-Bomb asked. “we will be having a new girl group in the family” Cho PD said and everyone was shocked.


아이구 [aigoo=something to say while sighing in korean. kinda like "aw man" also said when one wants to sigh]

막내 [maknae= the youngest in a group]

알았어 [Arasso= i understand]

ㅋㅋㅋ[kekeke=indicate a cackling type of laughter.It is like a way of saying hahaha]

형 [hyung=A respectful Korean term used by males to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

아니요 [aniyo=no]


PLEASE READ CHAPTER 1 AGAIN ON THE INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS! I HAVE ADDED NEW PEOPLE IN IT!

Okay! second update for the day! may sure you read the previous chapter and the chapter 1~~~ The next chapter is where the new girl groups comes in ^^ So how is my story so far? can you see the words? pictures? fonts? understand the story? COOMENT! READ! SUBSCRICE! <3 thanks! ^^ Updated on 31 March 2012||| 5:30AM