Chapter 11: To Tell the thruth

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

Block B had to do collaboration with Revolution. They had to choose their partners. They were shocked to see who they were paired up with.

“Omo! I Am with Jinhye” Jaehyo said with excitement.

Dabin was paired up with Taeil. HyoJin was with Kyung, JiYeon was with U-Kwon. The dimples couples, Tiffany and B-Bomb. Guess what?

“What the...? I am with Minji?” P.O said and looks at Minji who gave a surprise look.

She was actually surprise that her wish come true! “That means... I am with HyeRin?” Zico said and look at the paper.

“Can we change partners’ hyung?” P.O said with a pleading look.

Being partners with Minji? NO! Such a flirt.” Zico thought.

“To be fair, since what you picked is your choice.” Cho PD said. P.O was so disappointed.

“Alright!, we shall practice again with the partners in three days time. Now you all are dismissed.” Cho PD said.

Block B came out later than Revolution.

“Sorry P.O. You have to take care of yourself and HyeRin, Arasso?” Cho PD said and pats P.O’s shoulder. P.O just nodded. Block B and Cho PD went home and told you about everything, who Block B was pared up with and everything else that happened when you were not at the dance studio. You did not mind having to collaborate with Zico but it was P.O that you were worried about. You felt really jealous and afraid something more worst might happen between them.

“Mianhe Hyerin. I did not pick the right paper.” P.O said and did a pout.

“It’s okay. We are not lucky this time.” You said and hold P.O’s hand.

The next three days, it was time for Block B, Revolution and you to practice the dance steps. U-kwon was dancing perfectly but JiYeon was having problems with her dance steps. Although so, U-Kwon was helping her. They really look like couples, helping each other. The rest of Block B and Revolution was also practicing their dance steps and fooling around. Except for the pair, P.O and Minji and another pair, you and Zico, who was at the side of the dance studio.

Zico doesn’t like dancing while you have no mood to dance. On the other hand, Minji kept asking P.O to dance. P.O was obviously not interested. He was not concentrating on the choreography He was not giving his fullest attention on the dance steps Minji thought. He was looking at you.

“Oppa, please concentrate!” Minji said while waving her hand at P.O’s face.

“Huh? Oh okay” P.O came back to reality. Minji was irritated at P.O who kept looking at you. She tried her best to grab P.O’s attention. Suddenly Minji got an idea on how to get P.O give her attention.

“Oppa, you have to hold my shoulder and turn, Arasso?” Minji told P.O to do so and he did as told.

“What in the world is she trying to do?” Kyung was asking himself but it was loud enough till HyoJin heard him.

“Oh talking about Minji? She is flirting again maybe”. HyoJin said while chewing on her gum.

“You too notice that she has been flirting?” Kyung asked shocked.

“Yeah, ever since the first day I meet up with her. I know she is the maknae but her aegyo is so dramatic and she is just acting cute” HyoJin said and rolled her eyes.

"Well, so I thought only me, Zico and U-Kwon noticed that.” Kyung said feeling relieved.

“Not only you all and me, even the rest of Revolution girls hate her but there is nothing much we can do anyway since she is the maknae and she is an important part of the group, we have to tolerate her drama” HyoJin said.

“OMO!” all of you heard P.O shout. There was Minji o the floor.

“What happened?” Zico asked and he and you went to see what happened. Everyone gathered around P.O and Minji. There was Minji who looks in pain, holding her feet.

“I think I sprained my ankle” Minji said while massaging her ankle.

“We need to bring her to the clinic now” P.O sounded panic.

“It is just a slight sprain. Doesn’t seem that hurt anyway” You said while looking at her ankle.

“NO! We must bring her to the clinic NOW!” P.O shouted. Everyone was shocked at P.O who suddenly raise his voice.

“Okay fine! Just keep calm. Minji try standing up” Jaehyo told Minji to stand up.

”I-I-I can’t” Minji said with a shaky voice.

“I’ll carry her to the clinic nearby.” P.O said. Straight away he carried Minji bridal style and walk out of the dance studio. Everyone else look at him, speechless. After P.O and Minji went away, everyone then look at you.

“HyeRin unnie, are you okay?” Dabin asked.

“Ne, I am. Minji needs to get cured anyway” You said with a sad voice and look down, disappointed at P.O reaction who raise his voice at you.

“I feel bad for HyeRin. I mean, how can P.O raise his voice at her” Taeil said.

“It is my fault anyway. I should have let P.O bring Minji to the clinic at first” You said.

“I seriously hates Minji’s attitude. Attention seeker and flirt.” B-Bomb said so. Everyone then look at him.

“Okay anyone who doesn’t not like Minji’s attitude please raise your hand.” Zico said directly. Everyone raise their hand up except you.

“oh come on HyeRin! I am sure you do too.” Tiffany said.

“It is not like that but I don’t know what my opinion is about her.” You said and just kept quiet. You feel like crying.

“Guys, i want to go home and rest now.” You said and took you things.

“We understand unnie. Stay strong because we are all here for you.” Dabin said and hug you. You went out of the dance studio and when you open the dance studio door, you were shocked to see Cho PD.

“Omo! Appa what are you doing here?” You asked.

“Where are you heading to?” Cho PD asked.

"I want to go home you"said and walk away.

Cho PD then entered the dance studio. Everyone was shocked that he suddenly came as they were afraid that he may heard what they were talking about.

“i heard you are all talking about Minji and P.O” he suddenly asked.

“So you heard us?” U-Kwon asked shocked.

“Yeah, everything” Cho PD said and folded his arms.

“Mianhe appa but what we said is a fact” B-Bomb said and everyone bowed.

“I have to agree with you that Minji is trying to break P.O and HyeRin apart but that doesn’t mean we have to gossip about her. We have to tell her the right and wrong things that she has done.” Cho Pd said and everyone nodded.

“Alright appa but how can we tell Minji to stop getting P.O’s attention?” Jinhye asked.

“I have been keeping this secret for too long but the other day, I asked Minji why she can’t leave P.O and HyeRin alone to be happy and Minji told me that P.O and HyeRin are not meant to be together and she deserves to be with P.O rather than with HyeRin.” JiYeon said in a guilty tone.

“Mianhe, I have not told all of you about this earlier”. JiYeon said and everyone gasped.

“So, it is true that Minji wants to break P.O and HyeRin apart. We have to help HyeRin” Kyung said.

“Yeah all of you try your best but don’t make it obvious and don’t show to Minji that you hate her. Arasso?” Cho PD said.

“Ne Appa!” Everyone said and bowed. Cho PD then left the room.