Chapter 4: Sharing is caring

This Love will change

Aunthor's point of view:

Where are you going?”Cho PD was there standing and arm crossed. “Oh no! We are caught! There goes my ice-cream”. Zico thought. “We were just going to eat ice-cream since the weather is hot. Can we?” Zico asked with a pleading look. “Okay you can but get back into the dance studio first. I want to introduce to you to someone.” Suddenly, you step out behind Cho PD and went in to the dance studio. P.O was happy to see you. The others were just puzzled, asking themselves and wondering who you are. You walked in and bow. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee HyeRin imnida. I will be your fashion manager “you introduced yourself and bowed again. P.O waved his hand to you “HyeRin! It’s nice to meet you again!” The rest of Block B look at P.O. “you know her?” Kyung asked. “We met in the lift yesterday.”You explained and smiled at Kyung. Kyung felt his heart thumping because he melted seeing your beautiful smile. “This is KyungCumber. His best friend is cucumbers” P.O and the others laugh as he introduced Kyung to you. Kyung gave P.O deaths stare. “Ignore him. I am Park Kyung. You can call me Kyung”. The rest of Block B introduced himself “Hey! I am Kim YooKwon! You can call me U-Kwon” He smiled. You giggled at his cute smile “I like your smile.” “Thank you! I like your smile too “he praised. “He is also known as Kitty Kwon because of his kitty smile. Looks like we have two smiling angels now!” Jaehyo said. “Why are you jealous DerpHyo?” U-kwon smiled brightly at Jaehyo. Jaehyo ignored U-Kwon. “Hello! I am Ahn Jaehyo. Just call me Jaehyo. I can be clumsy at times although I am the oldest doesn’t me I am supposed to be most focused” Jaehyo explained and everyone starts laughing. “I am Lee Taeil. Call me Taeil. I may be short but don’t be fooled by my size!” Taeil said proudly. “Hey! I am Lee Minhyuk. Call me B-Bomb! Wait! Taeil, I and you have the same surname! Awesome! ” You nodded in agreement. Lastly you saw the last member of Block B to introduced himself “Aren’t you the girl who bumped into me yesterday and didn’t even apologize?” The last person to introduce himself asks. You tried to remember and felt sorry about that incident . “I am sorry. I was in a hurry” you smiled. “What is your name?” you asked and you continue smiling to make him forgive you. “Zico. Don’t think that you smiling can make me forgive you.” he simply said and walks away to the door.”Can we go and get ice-cream now?” Zico said and walk out of the dance studio. You were shocked at his cold attitude and how arrogant he is. “Don’t worry HyeRin! He is always like that to new people he meet. Try to make friend with him!” B-Bomb said and pats your shoulder. “How about you follow us and get ourselves some ice-cream?” Cho PD asked. You were reluctant at first but you just agree and followed.

Your Point of view:

Make friends with him? No way! I bet he will continue to act that way forever! People like him I don’t think he will change. We will just have to be strangers. I will my own business and I hope he will mind his own. Let’s just be enemies

Author's point of view:

Block B, Cho PD and you reached at an ice-cream store. “I want strawberry ice-cream!” “Me too!” U-kwon said and B-Bomb agreed. “Two chocolate ice-cream for me and Taeil!” Jaehyo said and pointed to the picture of the chocolate ice-cream on the menu. “I shall have my favourite! Cookies and cream ice-cream!” you said excitedly. “Make that three! One for me and one for Zico! That is Zico’s favourite ice-cream too” P.O said and your face changed into and irritated face.”How can I have the same taste as that super duper, extremely, totally arrogant guy!” you thought to yourself. “I didn’t say cookies and cream is my favourite and P.O since when did you started eating Cookies and cream ice-cream?” Zico said irritated. “Since...soon? But you always have Cookies and cream hyung!” P.O said and sticks his tongue out. “I want to have Vanilla ice-cream today” “make that two” “make that three please” Zico ordered the Vanilla ice-cream and so did Cho PD and Kyung. All the ice-cream arrived and all of you ate it. While all of you were eating ice-cream, all of you were telling more things about each other. Suddenly, Zico stood up and threw away his ice-cream. “Hyung! Why did you throw your half eaten ice-cream?” P.O asked curious. “I don’t feel like eating ice-cream. I am going to buy coke. Anyone wants one?” Zico asked and everybody decline. “I told you he only eats cookies and cream ice-cream”. Kyung said and everyone laughed. “By the way, do you know that HyeRin will be staying with all of you in your dorms?” Cho PD asked. Everyone’s mouth was wide open except you and P.O who were happily eating the ice-cream. “You all don’t know that? Of course she has to! It’s more convenient to do your make-up and stuffs since all of you always wake up late and get ready late “Cho PD explain. “Does Zico know this?”Kyung asked and everyone waited for the answer. “Most probably, he should know. HyeRin will move in tomorrow morning! And boys make sure your dorm will be out of things that girls shouldn’t see. You will have a girl in your house so better behave.” Everyone nodded. Appa! What kind of that girl’s shouldn’t see?” you asked feeling suspicious of something. “Oh yes we will behave. Something’s you shouldn’t know of. Anyway, where will HyeRin be sleeping at? There is only 4 rooms.2 people in each room and Zico as a leader, he have his own room. Wait. Is HyeRin going to share a room with HyeRin?” U-Kwon winked “NO!” you and P.O said together automatically. Kyung hit U-Kwon’s head and said” Of course not you Pabo!” “Zico will move into Kyung and P.O’s room. HyeRin will then take Zico’s room” Cho PD told them. “If that is fine with Zico, then I will have no problem. As long as we live as the same house as HyeRin!” Kyung said and smiled happily. “I hope so it’s okay with Zico. He has to show his caring leadership attitude doesn’t him? So I guess he have no choice. So it’s settled then” Cho PD tell them. Everyone was clapping and cheering. Zico came back with a bottle of coke “Did I miss something?”Zico asked. “Nothing. What took you so long?” Taeil asked. “I had to find a convenient store which is quite far from here”. Zico said and drank his coke. Soon after eating ice-cream, you waved everyone goodbye and went home to pack your things.

Your point of view:

Another new day tomorrow! Living with Block B? I bet it will be great! Except the fact that there is Zico! Finally! I get to have his room! I wonder what his expression will be when he was told that I will take him room. I shall update my twitter with a selca! It have been a long time since I took a selca.

@HyeRin_Lee (2 minutes ago) ↓

I met Block B today and had ice-cream with them (^-^)V So they are the boys you girls are crazy about? Well they are kind and funny. Most of them. (┐_┐). Have to sleep early today! Moving in with them tomorrow (T^T) Hope it goes well. Anneyeongi Jumuseyo Yeorobun! ^^ *photo*

Author’s point of view

It's great to be home!” Kyung said and lie on the couch. “I miss my bed! I need to sleep after a whole day of practising!” Zico ran to his room and lie on the bed. The rest of Block B members went inside his room. “Soon, it will not be your room and your bed. Wake up sleepyhead!”Jaehyo pull Zico out of his bed. “What do you mean? Don’t disturb me. I need to sleep” Zico lie on his bed and threw the pillows to Jaehyo. “No, starting from tomorrow, you will be in the same room as me and Kyung. Get your things out now!”P.O said while jumping on Zico’s bed and Zico immediately stood up “Seriously? This is unfair! Why is it I have to sacrifice everything for that-that-that-“Zico shouted? “Watch your words Zico the leader. Oh yes! You are a leader! So you have to show some sacrifice as a leader. Unless. You want to share the same room as HyeRin” Taeil said. “Zico and HyeRin sitting on a bed I mean tree! k-i-s-s-i-n-g” Kyung said and the rest was cheering loudly. “Shut Up already! It’s getting late! I want to sleep! We better clean up now!” P.O felt irritated. “Seriously Kyung? I feel like stuffing cucumbers in your mouth right now and look the maknae is talking. It’s okay P.O you can keep your little HyeRin angel.” Zico said and messed P.O’s hair up. P.O blushed hearing that. “Wow! Our maknae is falling in love! HyeRin! P.O loves U Hoo Hoo! P.O needs You Hoo Hoo! ~” Jaehyo sang to Block B’s U Hoo Hoo .P.O blushed more. “Enough already! We just have to clean things up. Remember that Sangjangnim told us to keep away things girls shouldn’t see?” Taeil said and point to the stack of Playboy magazine’s at the side of Zico’s bed. "Yeah, I should keep those and start moving some of my things now “Zico said and all of them split up to do their job.

@HyeRin_Lee (10 minutes ago) ↓

I can’t sleep. Thinking about tomorrow and the rest of the time staying with Block B :( aigoo *sigh* hugging my Hello Kitty doll tightly! Hope I can sleep. Well I have to! Bye!

@Zico92 (5 minutes ago) ↓

Sacrifice. Sacrifice. Seriously why is it always me? Bye beautiful room! Saranghae! (U_U)

@PeeDeeBaby (4 minutes ago) ↓

@Zico92 Obviously you have to! After all you are the LEADER of Block B!

@Zico92 (3 minutes ago) ↓

@PeeDeeBaby Arasso! Whatever hyung! Goodnight!

@PeeDeeBaby (3 minutes ago) ↓

Kekeke goodnight rest well and enjoy your last night in that room!

@PyoJihoon (1 minute ago) ↓

Good night dear princess! Sweet dream kekeke I can’t wait for tomorrow!


안녕하세요 [Annyeonghaseyo=Its the formal greeting of "hello"]

입니다 [Imnida=an ending word that you put at the end to complete some sentences. usually "i am ___" it's also the formal way of talking- you wouldnt use imnida with your friends]

형 [hyung=A respectful Korean term used by males to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

ㅋㅋㅋ[kekeke=indicate a cackling type of laughter.It is like a way of saying hahaha]

알았어 [Arasso= i understand]

아빠 [appa=father/dad]

안녕히 주무십시요 [annyeonghi jumusibsiyo=goodnight]

여러분 [yorobun=everyone]

안녕히 주무십시요여러분 [annyeonghi jumusibsiyo yorobun=goodnight everyone]

막내 [maknae= the youngest in a group]

아이구 [aigoo=something to say while sighing in korean. kinda like "aw man" also said when one wants to sigh]

셀카 [selca=Selca comes from the words self camera.Selca pictures are your pictures taken by yourself]

바보 [pabo=saying that person is stupid or an idiot but in a joking manner]


KyungCumber, KittyKwon and DerpHyo is loved! Zico's girlfriend is hello kitty ^^ Anything about this chapter? COMMENT! READ SUBSCRIBE! (n__n)V Updated on 2oMarch 2012||| 1:30AM Singapore time