Chapter 18(Final)- This Love will change

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

(Fast forward) 3 months later

It has been 3 months since P.O and Minji left the house. Block B, Revolution did meet them during practices or some celebration. Although Block B and Revolution was not that close with them like it used to be, they still try their best to be close. Everyone else especially P.O, Minji and you acted like nothing happened. Zico, on the other hand, was always there for you. He kept following you where you went and always send you home.

Block B has just ended their performance. As usual, Zico was sending you home. Soon, you both reach your house.

“Thank you for sending me home" You said and bowed. “

Do you always have to thank me only? I always send you home.” Zico said and lean at his car.

“Then what do you want?” You felt curious at his request.

“How about you give me a kiss?” Zico said. Yes, within three months, your relationship got closer and closer.

“No way!” You said and stick your tongue out.

“Then I won’t send you home anymore” Zico said look away.

“I can take the public transport” you said and walk away.

“HyeRin! Wait!” Zico said and pull your hands. Suddenly, you fell down but Zico manage to catch you before you fell. Your face was inches away from Zico. Zico stared at your eyes. His eyes suddenly move down to your lips. He kisses you. That was your first kiss with Zico. From that on, you know that you and Zico were meant to be together and you know that you have found that someone. You have a strong feeling that he is the one who will be the best for you.

“I love you, HyeRin” Zico said and you blushed.

“Goodnight” You said and Zico suddenly hugs you.

“I love you too” You said.

“Will you be mine?” Zico asks and you paused, smiling.

“With the Annoying Woo JiHo?” You tap your fingers on your chin, thinking.

“Please?” Zico made a pout.

“Okay! But on one condition!” You said.

“Anything for you!” Zico said.

“Give me all your Hello Kitty things!” You said and smile.

“No way they’re mine!” Zico said and cross his arms.

“Okay fine! Bye” You walk away but Zico stop you.

“We can share if you want!” Zico said and you both laugh. Zico hug you again.

“Thank you for being there for me” You said.

“You know that I love you, want you” Zico said your cheeks. From that one, you know

THIS LOVE WILL CHANGE