Chapter 6:Roller Coaster ride

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

The next day everyone woke up except HyeRin. They were getting ready to go to Lotte World. Realising that HyeRin have not woken up, P.O went in to HyeRin’s room to wake her up. HyeRin was still sleeping soundly. “HyeRin? HyeRin? Wake up” P.O softly said while her cheeks. “OMO! What are you doing in my room?” HyeRin woke up and open her eyes slowly. She then realised that P.O was in her room. “I was just waking you up. We are going to Lotte World since there is nothing to do today. You want to follow?” P.O asked, curious. “Aigoo. Arasso! P.O! I almost got a shock when you are in my room!” HyeRin said and smile. “Mianhe HyeRin. I didn’t mean to scare you. HyeRin can you do something?” P.O said and pouted. “What is it P.O?” HyeRin ask and her eyes wide open. “Can you call me P.O oppa? Since you know, we are quite close and we are like a family” P.O said while looking down. “Okay P.O oppa!” HyeRin said and laugh. P.O look up. “Thank you HyeRin!” P.O said and hug HyeRin. “It’s okay! I better get ready now! Wait for me” HyeRin said and get ready while P.O waited outside. “What is taking her so long?” Zico ask, feeling irritated because everyone was ready but was waiting for HyeRin. “She just woke up hyung! Please be patient and wait” P.O said and give Zico an annoyed face.

Outfit for the day

HyeRin then got ready after 15 minutes. “Sorry I am late” HyeRin apologize “Wow! You look amazing! Anyway that is fast for a girl to get ready!”Jaehyo said. “you are beautiful HyeRin!”P.O said and smile. “Thank you P.O oppa!” HyeRin smile. “Oppa? Since when did HyeRin called P.O oppa?”U-Kwon asked. “Since this morning?”P.O said feeling embarrass. “That’s enough! Let’s get going already!” Zico said and started the car. “Let’s get our stomachs filled before we start trying out all the games!” Taeil said in the car. “I agree! We need food for energy! Where shall we have our breakfast?” Jaehyo said while looking outside the car window to find a place to have breakfast. Meanwhile, HyeRin, P.O and Kyung were busy planning which rides to take first. “Let’s take the the bungee drop!“ Kyung said. “No! no! Let’s go to the the comet express“P.O said. “I want the Haunted house“HyeRin said and pouted. “Aigoo princess! Okay! We shall take that.”P.O said messing HyeRin’s hair up. “Princess? Kekeke Princess HyeRin?" U-Kwon asked. “Aniyo! Only I can call her princess” P.O said and sticks his tongue out. “Shut Up already. I am trying to drive here. I cannot concentrate.” Zico said as he felt annoyed. “Let’s go to the Ddeokbokki stall” Taeil suggested. “Sounds great enough.” B-Bomb said and nodded his. They all ate at the Ddeokbokki stall. After that, they continued their journey to Lotte World. The Soon all of them reach Lotte World. “Oppa! Oppa! I want to go to the haunted house” HyeRin pulled P.O’s shirt sleeve and pointed out to the haunted house. “As the leader of Block B, I say we must take the roller coaster first” Zico said and stare into HyeRin’s eye. “We shall go to the haunted house after this. I promise.”P.O said and smile at HyeRin. “But I am scared to take the roller coaster.” HyeRin said and pouted. “She can stay here while we go up to the roller coaster if she wants. By The way P.O you are the one who really, really wants to take the roller coaster ride right?” Zico said. “It’s okay hyung. There will be a next time. I will wait here with HyeRin and you all can go ahead.” P.O said “No! What if there is no next time? You must follow us! Don’t always follow what the girl wants” Zico said and walk away. “I am sorry HyeRin. You can hold me tight if you are scared. Arasso? “P.O said and hugs HyeRin. HyeRin thought about it and after much hesitation, she agreed to follow Block B take the roller coaster ride. HyeRin was feeling really scared as she have never took a roller coaster ride before. Her heart was thumping as it got nearer and nearer to their turn. Soon it was their turn to take the roller coaster ride. HyeRin was trembling. The roller coaster ride then started. It twists and turns. HyeRin was screaming and holding to P.O’s hand tightly but it was too tight that there were red marks on his hands.

After a while, the roller coaster ride ended. HyeRin was feeling really dizzy. Suddenly she really cannot hold on anymore. She ran to the nearest toilet. HyeRin was vomiting. What she had for breakfast wasted as she vomit all out. “Are you okay HyeRin? HyeRin?” P.O shouted and anxiously waited for HyeRin outside the ladies’ toilet. He felt like going in to help but he can’t since it is a ladies’ toilet. After a while, HyeRin finally came out. “HyeRin are you okay?” Kyung asked. “Gwaenchanah-yo?” P.O asks and without hesitation, he carried HyeRin. HyeRin suddenly passed out. All of the Block B members quickly brought HyeRin to the hospital. Zico was driving as fast as he could. HyeRin was rushed into the emergency room. All the Block B members waited outside. Since they have to wait for one or two hour, so they tweeted.

@PyoJihoon(1 minute ago)

We are at the hospital now. Waiting for HyeRin who is now checked by the doctor. Please pray for HyeRin. She is sick because we took the roller coaster ride and she vomited. Let’s hope she is alright. >_<

@BlockBTaeil(4 minutes ago)

At the hospital and praying hard that HyeRin is all right. :(

@BlockBKyung(5 minutes ago)

HyeRin is strong! She can do it! Hwaiting HyeRin!

After two hours the doctor came out. “Who is lee HyeRin’s guardian?” The middle aged doctors ask. “I am!”P.O stood up “Are you her boyfriend?” The doctor asks and adjusts his spectacles. “Yes-Yes I am. How is HyeRin?” P.O asked feeling nervous and he had to lie because he and HyeRin are not really in a relationship.”She is alright. She just has a high fever and some stomach flu. She can go home tomorrow. Before that, can you follow me to fill in the documents?”The doctor said and walks away. Block B felt relieved. They bowed and thanked the doctor. P.O followed the doctor to fill in the documents. That night, P.O stayed over in the hospital to accompany HyeRin. He sleeps on the sofa in HyeRin’s room The next day, HyeRin woke up. She was shocked as she do not know where she was. She tried to sit up slowly. Her head felt dizzy. She saw P.O lying on the sofa and then realised that she was in the hospital. She then remembered what happened yesterday. “Oppa! Oppa!” Hyerin called P.O. P.O then woke up. “HyeRin? You’re awake? How are you? Sorry that I didn’t know that you can’t take the roller coaster ride. It’s my fault. Mianhe” P.O said while HyeRin’s cheek. “It’s not your fault oppa! Its Zico who force you to go the roller coaster” you thought. “It’s okay oppa! You are not at fault. Its-Its-“HyeRin did not have the chance to tell P.O that Zico is at fault as the door suddenly burst open. Block B and Cho PD came in. “HyeRin! HyeRin! How are you?” Taeil ask. “HyeRin! Aigoo! Luckily you are okay!” Kyung said while hugging you. “HyeRin! My daughter! Are you okay? Here is some Hello Kitty sweets to make you feel better.” Cho PD gave you a box of sweets

Kamsahamnida Appa! I shall eat this later!” You said and smile. Suddenly Zico walk up to you. “HyeRin, I am sorry-sorry for-for-for making you sick. I shouldn’t have forced P.O to go to the roller coaster with us. If I know you don’t like taking the roller coaster, P.O would have stayed with you and you would not get sick” Zico said with an apologetic look. “Now then you realise your mistake!” Hyerin thought. “HyeRin, Mianhe. Jeongmal Mianhe. How about being friends?” Zico said and put his hand out to apologize to you. You shake his hand. “Arasso, We are a family after all Zico-shhii” HyeRin said and smile. “You can just call me Zico and yeah my real name is Woo JiHo. I am really sorry for being bad and mean to you. I really learn my mistakes” Zico said while looking down. “Ne! It’s okay Zico!” HyeRin said and pat Zico’s shoulder. “This is better than my Korean drama!”Kyung said while faking a cry. “What a happily ever after” U-Kwon add on. “Okay! Okay! Enough already! How about we eat pizza? My treat for my sons and daughter!” Cho PD said. Everyone cheered happily. All of them reach home and as Cho PD promise, they ordered pizza. “HyeRin! Eat more! You seem so skinny after falling sick!” P.O said while feeding pizza into HyeRin’s mouth. Cho PD fake a cough. “Wow! P.O can you feed me to?” Cho PD said. “Appa!” P.O felt embarrass. Suddenly P.O noticed that there was some sauce dripping from your mouth. Oppa! There is some sauce here” you wipe the sauce away using your thumb. “Aigoo. Thanks HyeRin” P.O said. “Wow! So it’s official!” U-Kwon said. “What is official?”You ask not knowing what he is talking about. “Aigoo! Pabo! Don’t you realise that someone has a crush on you?” Zico ask while wiggling his eyebrows. “Aniyo! Who?” You asked really not knowing who. “You are really a pabo aren’t you?” Zico ask with an annoyed face. “The person beside you!” Kyung said. You turn to your side and there was P.O blushing. “Really Oppa?” You ask him and P.O nodded his head shyly. “He is a really shy maknae! What a boy he is! He needs his hyung to help he patch up with a girl?” Taeil said. “HyeRin I-I-I really love you” P.O said while kissing your cheeks quickly. “Wow! So sweet! Okay! Keep all the sweet moments to yourself okay!” Jaehyo said. “So will you be my mine forever? I know this is not a romantic way to propose...but will you?” P.O shyly asks. “Of course I will!” You hug P.O. “Whoa! It’s official then! Congratulations! Finally the maknae have grown up! Now, now I don’t want to have grandchildren too soon alright!” Cho PD said and winked. “Appa!” You and P.O said. “But sorry to say you have to keep this relationship a secret first! We cannot tell the fans yet.” Cho PD sadly said. “I understand appa!” P.O said and gave a slight smile. That night before you went to sleep you check your twitter. You updated with a happy picture of yourself with the Hello Kitty sweet that Cho PD gave in the afternoon

@HyeRin_Lee

Annyeonghasaeyo Yeorobun! I am much better! I have fully recovered and look! I got Hello Kitty sweets from PD Appa! Thanks PD appa! And thank you so much for the pizza! ♥ *photo* and Today is the best day ever♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Soon you check your mentions and they were a lot of get well soon mentions and only a few hate mentions.

@ILoveHyeRinFanclub

@HyeRin_Lee get well soon unnie! /gives you Hello Kitty things/

@HyeRin_Lee

@ILoveHyeRinFanclub kekeke thank you! And because of that I feel much better! ^-^V

@IHateHyeRin

@HyeRin_Lee I thought you are dead T^T

@HyeRin_Lee

@IhateHyeRin nope! Too bad! Thank God I am still breathing!

@HyeRinRin

@HyeRin_Lee wow! Lucky you too have PD appa to love you! Can I have some sweets? I love you!

@HyeRin_Lee

@HyeRinRin yup! I am lucky to have PD appa! /gives you sweet/ and guess what? You are lucky because I LOVE YOU TOO :D

Then you check your mentions again and there were mentions from Zico and P.O

@PyoJihoon (20 minutes ago)

@HyeRin_Lee I want the sweets too! ^(♥3♥)^

@HyeRin_Lee(15 minutes ago)

@PyoJihoon Aniyo! Go to sleep! :p

@PyoJihoon(14 minutes ago)

@HyeRin_Lee Arasso.! Bye

@Zico92(13 minutes ago)

@PyoJihoon & @HyeRin_Lee enough already! Go to sleep! HyeRin just give me the sweets tomorrow!!!!!!!

@HyeRin_Lee(10 minutes ago)

@Zico92 I will finish it tonight :3

@Zico92(9 minutes ago)

@HyeRin_Lee just give me the packet will do :D

@PyoJihoon(8 minutes ago)

@Zico92 Arasso! =_=|| Goodnight @HyeRin_Lee ah!

@HyeRin_Lee(7 minutes ago)

@Zico92 just... omo go to sleep already!!!!!!! \(‘Д’)/

@HyeRin_Lee(5 minutes ago)

@PyoJihoon goodnight ^-^V

@Zico92(4 minutes ago)

@HyeRin_Lee Kekeke alright! Bye!

@HyeRin_Lee(1 minutes ago)

Okay! I have to rest now! Thanks for the get well soon messages! Bye Yorobun! Saranghae! ☺♥


 

언니 [unnie=A Korean term that means older/big sister that females call a female]

오빠 [Oppa=A respectful Korean term used by females to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

안녕하세요 [Annyeonghaseyo=Its the formal greeting of "hello"]

안녕하세요여러분 [Annyeonghaseyo Yorobun=hello everyone!]

씨 [sshii-It's the standard formal suffix at the end of a name or title to make it more polite among adults of similar status]

사랑해[saranghae=I love you]

여러분 [yorobun=everyone]

오모 [omo=an expression to show you are shock/excited.It is like a way of saying oh my gosh]

사랑해 여러분 [yorobun saranghae=Everyone,I love you!!]

형 [hyung=A respectful Korean term used by males to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

ㅋㅋㅋ[kekeke=indicate a cackling type of laughter.It is like a way of saying hahaha]

아니요 [aniyo=no]

알았어 [Arasso= i understand]

네 [ne=agreeing to something/ yes]

막내 [maknae= the youngest in a group]

아이구 [aigoo=something to say while sighing in korean. kinda like "aw man" also said when one wants to sigh]

미안해 [mianhae= it is an informal way of saying sorry]

정말 미안해 [jeongmal minahe=I am really sorry]

괜찮아요 [gwenchana-yo=is it alright?] 

떡볶이 [Ddeokbokki=popular Korean snack food which is commonly purchased from street vendors]


Maknae is in Love! Zico and HyeRin (you) are friends! I love it when P.O looks at girls and somehow fall in loves. He is a really sweet guy. I met Block B in the airport during their fan meet in Singapore and P.O was waving to the fans. So were the others. Cute Maknae P.O is just super adorable! Anything you don’t understand about this chapter? Subscribe! Continue reading! Comment! Here are some videos that the maknae, P.O “falls in love”. ♥  Updated on: 23March 2012 ||| 1:30AM Singapoe Time

[Block B] P.O fall in love with a fan (fancam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoSw3qtMLXQ

 

[Block B] P.O "Oh that girl is pretty"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xInthEMsU&feature=fvwrel