Chapter 17- Out

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

The next day, you went shopping because you wanted to relieve you stress. You tweet a picture of you shopping.

@HyeRin_Lee

Shopping alone :( Anyone wants to accompany me?

There were replies from fans asking where you were but you didn’t bother to reply. You continued to walk around the shopping mall. Feeling tired, you decided to have a cup of Latte and read your book at the cafe nearby. You were reading your book and suddenly you felt someone sitting opposite you. You look up and were shocked to see Zico.

“Did I disturb you?” Zico asks as he drank his hot chocolate.

“No, you didn’t but you surprised me. What are you doing here anyway? When did you arrive?” you ask.

“I was just walking around here and I saw you.” Zico smirked and look away.

“Yeah right. You are following me aren’t you?” You ask and Zico pretended he didn’t hear you.

“Woo JiHo! You followed me didn’t you?” You pretend to be angry.

“I am just here to accompany the Miss Forever Alone. Why do you rather have fans to accompany you?” Zico said and made a pout.

“Obviously I prefer going out with my fans rather than Mr Forever Annoying” you said and laugh.

“Okay I shall go away” Zico said and stood up.

“I was just kidding! Now are you Mr Sensitive?” You said and stick your tongue out.

“You should at least thank me for accompanying you here.” Zico said.

“Okay then. Thank you Mr Woo Annoying JiHo. No, but seriously, why are you here?” You ask and took a sip of your latte.

“Didn’t I say that I will there when you need someone?” Zico said and you remembered what he said yesterday.

“Aigoo! You have cream at the side of your lips.” Zico said and wipe away the cream using his thumb.

“Silly me.” You laugh.

“Looks like a new couple is enjoying themselves” Minji suddenly appeared. She was with Dabin and Tiffany.

“What are you doing here?” You ask.

“Shopping obviously, what else? And what are you both doing? Nice day to have a date huh? Wow HyeRin, only a day of break-up and you found a new boyfriend that is fast” Minji said and gave a smirk.

Though Minji is younger than you, she has no respect for you.

“Minji! stop this. Let’s go.” Dabin said and pulled Minji away but Minji was rooted to the ground.

“Now, who is the flirt here? Grabbing opportunities to have a new boyfriend? Wow! You are great HyeRin” Minji said and clapped her hands.

Zico suddenly raised his hands. He wanted to slap Minji but at the same time, the rest of Block B and Revolution came. Minji immediately touch his cheeks and act as if she is in pain.

“Zico! What did you just do?” P.O said while hugging Minji. Everyone around was shock to look at the scene.

“He slapped me oppa” Minji whined. P.O brought Minji away. The rest of you just stood there dumbfounded.

“Tiffany and I saw it! Zico didn’t slap Minji! Well, he wanted to but HyeRin stopped him. Minji acted that Zico slapped him” Dabin was walking around Block B’s dorm, where they gathered. Dabin was feeling worried. She tried to explain the situation to the older ones. She is the second youngest in Revolution.

“Everyone knows that but P.O doesn’t.” Kyung said and calmed Dabin down. Suddenly, P.O came out of his room with a luggage.

“Where are you going?” Jaehyo asks. Everyone was shocked.

“I am going to find an apartment and live with Minji. We are going to live together since everyone here hates us and just disagree our relationship.” P.O said. He may be the maknae but he is so stubborn. Minji, who was also carrying a luggage, suddenly went inside Block B’s dorm.

“This is a misunderstanding. Zico didn’t slap Minji” you said. P.O laughed and said.

“Of course you said so. He is your new boyfriend.” P.O said with a smirk.

"Both maknae are being evil” Jaehyo said and shakes his head. Just as P.O and Minji wanted to go out, Cho PD came.

“Omo! Are you both going for a holiday?” He too was shocked seeing them carrying the luggage.

“We are moving out” P.O said.

“Alright do whatever you want. I believe you both are old enough to make your decision and as long as you continue with Block B and Revolution.” Cho PD said and everyone was shocked at what he just said. They wondered why Cho PD let P.O and Minji go off easily. With that, P.O and Minji left the house.