Chapter 9

song especially for you

AN: i hope to get more comments.. thanks to those who are leaving comments! i really appreciate it.

 

KH: OMO! hyung I really thought i was watching a romantic scene from a drama!

LT: yah! shut up!

Leeteuk was pissed. He glared at kyuhyun. Kyu just give him his evil smiles. He saw the other members sending signals with each other and that pissed him even more.

LT: yah! Are we going to continue practicing or what?

DH: Ah hyung! take it easy.. relax. Do you have something bothering you? are you having a problem?

LT: Ofcourse none? is there anything that should bother me?

KH: I think i know why are you acting like that!

LT: really?? alright! tell me!

Leeteuk challanged his maknae. he also doesnt understand why he is acting like this. maybe He felt so little having said those things about Sora before to these people. His friends. 

KH: Maybe you are starting to fall in love with her! Hyung it's okay to fall in love with her. She is already you wife and she's nice. As a matter of fact, she is very nice. Have tasted the cake that she bake? it's awesome!

EH: Our maknae is right! Hyung have you seen her body? Whew! She has a really nice body! even ier than taeyeon!

eunhyuk shows his gummy smile.

LT: Nice? She's not nice. and im not in love with her? Her body? How did you see her body??

EH: Relax hyung! She is wearing her work out clothes when i arrived, okay? omo your jelous of me? 

Teuk sighed.

LT: sorry guys! im just not in the mood these past few days. im just not on top of things lately

HC: you mean, so not on top of her?

heechul suddenly joked. Leeteuk can't help himself not to laugh. He was starting to get confuse with himself, he seems like a different person now! He was never pissed with before.

LT: Im not in love with her! she hates me and i hate her too. 

Sungmin suddenly immitated leeteuk.

SM: You like that song honey?

Sungmin was doing his aegyo while immitating his hyung. he also pincc Kyuhyun's chin. kyuhyun also acted like sora. He acted like he was shy.

LT: stop it! it's nothing. I just pittied her.

DH: seriously  hyung?

LT: im serious! I mean, come on?

DH: whatever you say hyung!

They resume their practice.

 

-----------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Sora is starting to set up the tables. It's almost dinner time she bet all of them are already hungry! They are still at the practice room. She suddenly remembered what happend earlier. The next thing she knew she was smilling to herself. No other man treated her so gently, talk to her as lovingly. It might be nothing to him but not to her. and the best part is He was not drunk!  when she finished setting up the table, she decided to change her clothes, never in her whole life that she bothere about what she is wearing and how does she look. When she went down she saw the members was already in the living room. 

SW: we are looking for you Mrs. Park! 

siwon was smilling at her. He was teasing her.

SR; Are you guys done practicing?

KH: Yup! Hyung is asking us to leave already.

SM: sora-sshi we will go ahead.

SR: wait! eat dinner first. I cooked.

EH: we cant stay any longer, some of us still have schedules.

KH; Is it okay if we take out some? im really hungry! and im sure Its delicious!

SR:Ofcourse you can! Wait I'll prepare it.

Sora went to the kitchen and the members followed her. all of them bring some food with them. The members thank sora.

DH: Sora-sshi this is for you. you should come to our concert!

Donghae gave her few tickets.

SR:i'll try.

DH: promise me that you will come! you'll gonna love it.

SR: okay.

The members already left except heechul who was still in the practice room with her husband. She decided to go to the practice room , She will invite heechul to eat dinner with them. 

The door of the practice room was slightly opened, She peeked at the door and saw heechul and leeteuk. they are facing the other side. their backs facing her. maybe they didn't realize she was already there. 

HC: Teukie! tell me the truth! You're starting to like you wife right? come on tell me! Why can't you admit it? I don't see anything wrong with it! 

Sora didn't want to eavesdrope but how can she not? she was also curious about leeteuk's answer. maybe heechul also saw something unusual with leeteuk.

 

LT: Me? Will like her? You got to be kidding! 

HC: why? you tell me.

LT: you really have to ask?

HC: i never thought you were that superficial. I mean, sure, she is not that pretty but---

LT: i just pitty her , I mean who will not pitty her? She needed her Dad to look for her husband! look heenim, i don't want to talk about it anymore.

HC: Sure! by the way Taeyeon was asking me about you. Tell me the truth. are you two still have a relationship? 

LT: we're just fine.

Sora thought that words are really powerful. she felt a stabbing pain in her chest. Sora carefully stepped back. Unfortunately Heechul already looked at her direction. She was caught by heechul and he even called her.

SR: the table is already set. you can eat dinner here heechul oppa.

LT: how long have you been there?

SR; just enough to hear your conversation. im sorry it's not my habbit to eavesdrop but i did, not on purpose though.

She just told them the truth.  a lump formed in . She felt so sad-- that leeteuk pitied her. she felt so damn frustrated- that after all these time, she spent trying to prove she was okay to be like that he still did not understand. she felt so bad, that he thought about her, that way. she felt so mad! she really hated him!

SR: I will go to my room. Im already tired. goodnight!

She run to her room. and as soon as the door was closed, she started crying. she look at herself in the mirror and hated what she saw. she even look uglier when she was crying. no wonder leeteuk pitied her. she touched the birthmark on  her face. she look like a fool trying to be pretty a while ago in front of his friends. She was ugly and that was the truth. she thought that she had already accepted that fact but she was wrong. it still hurts . How many time did she tell herself that looks doesn't matter? she's wrong!

She is taking back what she said! She will not allow leeteuk to have fun and date other women. specially that taeyeon! She will go with him whenever he would go. 

Suddenly she heard a knock.

Leeteuk was standing outside her room

LT: come on. Let's eat.

SR: im done eating. 

LT: look Sora about what you heard-----

SR: i'ts okay, you don't need to explain anything.

she smiled.

SR: by the way, Donghae invited me to watch your concert  and im going.

leeteuk seemed surprised.

LT: sure

SR: and im also going with you in your office tommorrow

(remember? leeteuk is also managing his father's company hehehe )

LT: and why is that? 

SR: Is there anything wrong with that? 

LT: no. i mean sure you can come with me. maybe you're starting to get bored here.

SR: very well then!

LT: okay,..

Sora closed the door.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

what do you think about this chapter? hahaha please leave some comments :P

Sora is starting to be stronger right? i wonder what will happen next ??