Chapter 18

song especially for you

AN: I think this fanfic will end soon :D 

____________

 

Sora couldn't hel smilling when he saw her husband watching TV in the living room, They are just chatting in their room when she fell asleep. She really felt safe and comfortable whenever she was with him, that's way its easy for her to fell asleep, plus the fact they always made love, always leaving her tired. Tired but really happy. She finally accepted the fact that she love her husband so much, and she was so happy that finally they are ok now. It's been 2 weeks since they patch things up. Everyday Leeteuk would go to his office late well except if suju have a schedule. He would always go home early, Leeteu didn't ask her to come with him anymore because he told her that she need to rest and wait for him to be back. 

It's a sunday and Leeteuk doesn't have any schedule. They played a little game earlier, It's a question and answer. She will him questions about her novels and He will ask him questions about their songs, The one who wouldn't get the right answer will have to remove one piece of clothe. Leeteuk answers all her questions right. But she had a lot of wrong anwers, Leeteuk seems not to mind it, In fact he seems to enjoy that she had to remove a lot of her clothes. In the end both of them end up and made love.

And now Teuk is watching the TV in a low volume, maybe he's afraid that she will be awaken by the television. She went near him and hugged him from behind and kiss him on the cheeks. Leeteuk smiled, he immediately pulled Sora to sit in his lap.

 

LT: Did you sleep well?

SR: yes

She smiled sweetly 

SR: But i have my period right now

LT: awww!!! Bummer!

She gigled when she saw her husband's disappointed expression.

SR: Don't worry, i can use my hands you know.

LT: You're such a tease wifey!

Sora hugged him while they watch the tv. She felt like she was in heaven at that moment, the two of them just hugging. She wished that their relationship will continue to improve. But she was still afraid to asked about Taeyeon, she was scared that it could ruin their blossoming relationship. Maybe she will him when the right time comes, but not now, she just want to enjoy every moment they spent together. 

SR: yeobo. Let's just order dinner, im lazy to cook and i want to stay here and hug you. 

He smiled and kiss her forehead.

LT: I already cooked for us.

SR: You did?

LT: yep.. I always cook in our dorm, kyuhyun and donghae loves my cooking the most, wait are you hungry?

SR: not yet.

LT: Good because I like it when we're this close honey, isn't this great?

She nodded and smiled

Sora's POV : oh this is wonderful.... i love you so much

 

SHORT CHAPTER right?

 

Leave your comments :D Thank you!

A trial is coming their way, will they surpass it together?

I'll eat dinner first hahaha, be right back with the next update. wait for it :D