Chapter 14

song especially for you

AN : hello! yey! i recieve some comments so I'm going to update now:D  please continue to drop some :P

 

Leeteuk was hot tempered today. Actually his not in a happy mode for a month already. Yes! It's been a month since he last talk with his wife. He recieve a text from her a while ago " Im already home." That's what she texted him. He was pissed because she didn't even bother to tell him that she is going home. He wanted to fetch her at the airport.  

For the last past few months he was always waiting for her to call or text him. But he didn't recieve any text. not even once. Everytime his phones rang he would rush to open it, thinking that it might be his wife. But he always end up disapointed,,, Finally Leeteuk arrive home. He rush to the front door and got his keys. He was so damn excited to open the door that made him miss the keyhole. Finally he was able to open the door. It was her and her marvelous bum that he saw. her bum and her long creamy legs.She was bending, fixing something in the coffee table. He cursed when he felt throbbing. He couldn't believe with the strength of his arousal. All he wanted to do that moment was take her and make her apologize for making him miss her that much.

 

LT: Im glad you still remember where you live.

Sora ignored what Leeteuk said. She was not facing him. She was pissed. She went back home with the hope that everything was in place, that he will welcome her with a smile. 

The house was a mess. A lot of empty bottles of beer were scattered around.  What made her even more pissed are the empty packs of in the practice room. How can she be happy? He might be screwing taeyeon in their own house while she was away.

SR: i don't have the luxury of time to argue with you.

she said while fluffing the throw pillows

SR: We have to meet up with my Dad... he wanted to talk to us. we can go together if you like.

That's when she faced him. she was expecting a reaction from him. But he seemed not to notice that her birthmark was gone. Does he even notice the changes in her? She was wearing a make up...... She studied hard how to put on make up when she was in NYC. She was so sure he would be shock to see her transformation... But contratry to what she is expecting, leeteuk didn't show even a bit of reaction. Didn't he notice that she is already pretty. 

LT: you know what? I think your Dad will scold us, because of what happen,. Why didn't you tell me...

SR: Are we going to argue about that again?

Sora sit in the coach, Leeteuk also sit on the coach beside her.

LT: So, how did everything go?

SR: Great.

LT: I read your B-books, by the way Im impress

SR: well thank you.

Sora replied coldly, she's not in the mood. she was still waiting for him to notice her transformation. Finally leeteuk frowned, suddenly he touched her face.. where her birthmark was before.

LT: It's gone

SR: you noticed.

LT: yeah

leeteuk looks amaze.

LT: Sorry i just noticed it now. For me it doesn't make any difference. then he smiled.

She wanted to curse him, throw things at him. How could he insulted her like that. Oh he was so mean and cruel. He shouldn't have told her what he really thinks. Was he trying to imply that no matter what she did, she would always look ugly in his eyes. She never felt uglier in her whole life.

SR: i want to rest,

With that she leave leeteuk alone and went to her room...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Her Dad was so amazed when He saw Sora. Her Dad almost forge\ot the real reason why they are here. Her dad was so happy that finally she decided to have that birthmark removed. Leeteuk told her dad that they just had a little misunderstanding and that they are already ok now. Her Dad didn't ask anymore maybe because Leeteuk is very attentive to her. Maybe He was trying to impress her Dad. Her dad told them to have kids already before they left. She thought that they are already going home but Leeteuk brought her to his parents house. His brother Hyun joong and his wife so min was also there.  His family were very nice to her, They all notice her transformation. All of them noticed but her husband didn't. The main reason why she had that birthmark removed didn't even appreciate it.

HJ: hyung! So min is already pregnant.! i will have a baby before you :P

Teuk's Mom: You're brother is right. Sora can you ask your husband to move faster?

Teuk's Dad: Yah leeteuk when will you gave us a grandchild?

Sora smiled but she was thinking when will Leeteuk tell his parents that they will have a divorce. She knows that they will eventually end up having divorce.

LT: we will soon have 

On the way home, Leeteuk seems so happy. he was singing

LT: Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo Bwara Miss-seu Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)

Then he look at her and winked. Was he teasing her? What the hell for? That she will allow something to happen to them again after he screw his dearest taeyeon? She will never let that happen. when they arrived home she hurriedly went inside the house but leeteuk was able to stopped her.

LT: hey not so fast Mrs. Park

He put his hand on her shoulder. 

SR: What?

LT: your father wants grandchildren. My folks want some too. How about we make one tonight?

Sora was shocked with Leeteuk's suggestion. Why that it seems so ordinary for him to ask her that. Want is he thinking? is like a candy that he can ask her to give him anytime? Leeteuk keeps on massaging her shoulders and she was getting stimulated. But she couldnt let anything like that happen.

 

SR: If your just feeling , why don't you just screw another woman?

Leeteuk immediately stop massaging her. and his smile faded.

LT: Right. I'm going to take this hard-on to another woman.

SR: yeah! do that!

sora yelled.

LT: you bet wifey!

For a while, she wanted to say sorry and that he didn't need to go to Taeyeon. Also she was willing to make a compromise- that she would let him sleep with her as long as he didn't sleep with Taeyeon or any other woman. But she realized maybe that woulod be asking for too much. Can she gave him what he wants? What if he was not contented with her? What can she offer? He already said that there's no much difference with the way she looks now. 

SR: do what ever you want and I don't care! Go to taeyeon! you always go to her anyway!

LT: I already said I will, what the hell are you still ing about? 

Sora was trembling when she enter his room.  She get his condoms, went back to the living room and throw it to her husband.

SR: here! knock your self out!

LT: Oh, God you're insufferable! You're ...... aist! I can't believe this !

Leeteuk went to the door and slammed it. Sora heard his car engine turn on. 

That's the biggest quarel they ever had. She stayed up all night , tired as she was. 

 

 

end of chapter..

 

Boring chapter right?

please leave me some comments :D

SORA AND TEUK HAD A LOT OF MISUNDERSTANDING LOL!

Im gonna update again tom :D