Chapter 20

song especially for you

The only difference with Sora and a real prisoner is that she has a beautiful and comfortable cell. Leeteuk is not going to work for a while just to look after her. She didn't know how long does he plans to do this insane thing! She decided to go to their workout room, She want to vent all her frustrations. She started with her kick boxing. 

Leeteuk entered the room. He was wearing his sweats, She glared at him then continue to punch the punching bag. He heard him sighed. She then got her rubber mattress and started stretching her arms and then her legs.  He was just looking at her.

SR: Leave me alone!!! okay?

 She was pissed He sat infront of her and tried to hold her hand but she wouldn't let him.

LT: Why do you really want a divorce Sora?

She can't sense even a bit of anger in his voice,

SR: Because.... I.... I want out.

LT: Can't we work this out?

SR: I don't think so

LT: Why?

she sighed.

SR: Look, the bottom line is I don't see this working out, not ever.  I don't know why you are making this harder for both of us, Do you think this will be resolved just because you wouldn't allow me to get out of here? Im tired! I don't want this anymore! I want a divorce! i want to have a life of my own! You will soon have yours.

LT: Sora.... I.... I love you. Does that even changed your decision?

Sora waited to hear that for so long.... But she can''t felt any bit of happiness right now. Taeyeon is pregnant and her conscience couldn't allow ther to stay with teukie. What will happen when Taeyeon's tummy got bigger? When Leeteuk needs to be with her? What will she do?

SR: My decision is final.

LT: didn't you love me? even for a bit?

She guessed it was best to lie about what she really feels. for them to have closure...

SR: I... ne.....never.. loved you. Im sorry.

silenced filled the room.

Tears started to pool on leeteuk's eyes. he was now crying.

LT: W-well, I guess I have to open the door. Im sorry for locking it. 

SR: teuk....

LT: what?

SR: I hope we can still remain friends..

LT: friends? We will part our ways nicely, but I want you to be my wife but since you didn't want to I can't settle to be your friend.

 

Then he went out of the room. Sora cried there goes her one true love. She packed her things and decided to leave. She wanted to say goodbye to leeteuk, but she can't find the right words.. maybe it is better to end in this way.. She saw her handphone on the coffee table. she got it. Opened the door and headed out, She was so miserable

 

 

END OF CHAPTER....

last update for today :D