Chapter 13

song especially for you

 

A week had passed Since she last saw his husband. Nari told her that suju had lots of schedule. She really missed him but she has her pride. And besides she still hates him.  She was watching the television when a special stage of suju and snsd was shown. Her eyes search for her husband and taeyeon. She felt relieved when it was Sunny who was paired with her husband. taeyeon dance with Donghae. It was a short performance, but still it send her that weird kind of pain. She wondered what they are doing behind the scenes, during practice.

Here's the perf :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfMCcUxEl4&feature=related

 

Sora called her Dad. She finished her novel yesterday and was planning to go to new york to meet her agent and to submit her manuscript to the publishing house. So she called her that to inform him that she will be flying to New york the next day. 

___________________________

 

While she was on the plane, she felt misirable but she couldn't do anything about it. What will she do? Will she just asked for a divorce? But she didn't want that, her heart really object that idea, that's when she realize that she already love Leeteuk, at the end she just sighed because of frustration and pain. she wonder what is her husband doing right now? maybe he is having fun with Taeyeon. 

The plane landed safely at JFK airport and her agent Sena was there. She had never felt happier to see a friend. 

SN: how are you?

SR: Great

Sora faked a smile.

SN: so How's the husband?

SR: i don't know. I didn't even tell him, Im here.

SN: Omo! you need to tell me what's been happening!

Sena and Sora went to the hotel provided by her publishing house. There they spent hours  catching up with each other's lives.

 

" IF YOU FEEL SO BAD ABOUT IT, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE IT REMOVE" 

It keeps on repeating in Sora's mind. Sena was right, maybe it's time for her to remove the main source of her insecurity, Maybe before she didn't think about that, that much. There was really no great need to have it removed it before. But now, she really felt bad about it. And Sena convinced her to just get the insecurity over and done with. So here she is right now, had a bandage on her face right after her surgery. It's been a week since the surgery, she was excited to see the new her. She was just resting at the hotel when suddenly her phone rings. She was surprise to see it was her husband calling. she had no choice but to answer the call.

SR: hello?

LT: You went to new york and you didn't even tell me?

She could sense that he was angry with his tone of voice.

SR: why would i?

she coldly reply. But her hands were trembling while talking to him, she really missed him.

LT: I was ashamed to your father, I was worried because i can't find you so I ask him. I look like a fool looking for you!

SR: Why are you looking for me?

LT: atleast you should have inform me!

SR: What do you need?

LT: nothing! atleast you could have told me so that i will not look like a ing idiot looking for you!

He was mad, but she was mad also.

SR: You  don't have anything to do with it., so why should i bother?

LT: When are coming home?

SR: It's none of your bussiness

LT: aist! I wanna strangle you Sora! I swear if you're only here, I would.... Ugh! ! When are you coming back???!!!

SR: go to hel!!!

Leeteuk was silent for a moment, Sora was supposed to turn off her cellphone when leeteuk spoke.

LT: Im sorry, I didn;t mean to yell. It's just that you got me worried. Are you alright?

Sora silently sobs.

SR: Yes, I have to go now.

Sora's voice cracked.

LT: d-do you need company? I c-can come over if you like. 

Maybe he was starting to pity her again.

SR: You just pity me, that's why your being good to me right?

LT: Sora... please don't be like that. Please..... im begging you.. stop being like that

SR; Im sorry, im just a bit out of sorts right now. I'll be coming back next month. I don't need company, im okay.

LT: a-are you sure?

SR:Y-yes.

LT: o-okay then. Just call me up if anything happens. If you need anything,, anything at all.

SR: h-How's t-Taeyeon?

she wasn;t supposed to say that. she didn't even know did she said that.

SR: I mean my Dogs.. please take care of them.. bye i have to go.

LT: Sora....

Leeteuk wanted to say something but he can't say it.

SR: Bye...

End of call.....

 

Leeteuk was so upset. it's been a long time since he saw his wife. He missed her a lot. It's clear to him now, How much he loves his wife. The night tha they made love was the happiest moment in his life. He thought, finally they can start living like a normal couple, But suddenly she was mad at him again. Taeyeon went to him that morning and kiss him, but he pushed her. He told her that he loves her wife and is now ready to start a family with her, But taeyeon refused to believe him. Then Sora went to new york without even telling him. he was so frustrated.

Meanwhile...

Sora recieved a call from her father... asking her why leeteuk doesn't know that she went to new york. She spent almost half an hour explaining at the end Her father told her that He wanted to talk to them when she returned back home.

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

What do you guys think? 

I have'nt recieve any comments..

please leave some :D