Chapter 21

song especially for you

 

A month had already passed since Sora left their house. She  lose her motivation to continue writing her novel. She doesn’t even go out a lot this days. She’s not feeling well this days. She was just spending her time alone in her room, thinking about him most of the time. She misses him a lot.

Yesterday, their lawyers filled their petition for divorce in the the court. She had only seen Leeteuk twice since they part ways. The first was in her Father’s office. The moment their eyes met, she was speechless. She had an overwhelming urge to embrace him tight, cry in his arms and tell him she misses him a lot. He just looked at her and walk pass through her.  He seems to be losing a lot of weight.  Sora wasn’t sure but she could see sadness and misery in Leeteuk’s eyes. It seems that there is an invincible wall standing between the two of them. The second time was when they had their meeting with their lawyers.  That lasted for hours but Leeteuk only stayed for about 5 minutes. He just told their lawyers that there will be no problem in his part and that he will cooperate to make the process of their divorce faster. 

Suddenly Sora’s phone rang. It was Nari.

NR: Hello?

SR: hey!

NR: hey! Are you okay? How are you?

Sora smiled. She was glad that she met her. She had found a true friend in her.

SR: Don’t worry.. Im all good.

NR: I haven’t seen you for sometime now! Come on let’s meet!

Sora thought that it would be good if she goes out every now and then.

SR: okay! Where should we meet?

NR: At the mall, in the coffee shop we used to hang out.

SR: Okay, I’ll see you there.

 

Sora changed her dress and went to her father’s room. She told him that she will be going out with Nari. She knows that her Dad was disappointed with how her relationship had turned out. He was always asking her to talk to leeteuk. But she just said that she wasn’t happy with him anymore. She didn’t want the truth to come from her. She knows that in time when Taeyeon’s tummy started get bigger and evident, everyone will know the truth and her father will soon understand her.

Sora saw Nari, Bom and JB on the coffee shop when she arrived. She was akward with Jb because of what had happen the last time.

JB: Sora! How are you ? why are you ignoring me?

SR: Sorry for what had happened the last time.

JB: No, it’s nothing! If im in your husband’s place I will do the same.. don’t worry..

Sora nodded and smile.

JB:  Hey! He might saw us right now! Im scared!

JB joked , that made Nari and Bom laugh so hard.

Apparently Bom and nari pumped with him in the mall. He was looking for a nice gift for her girlfriend, Jiyeon. Sora knows her. She was also an idol and indeed very pretty.

Then Nari and Bom have to go already and leave her and JB at the café.

JB: Do you have something to do right now?

SR: No, why?

JB: I was wondering if you could help me, buy Jiyeon a gift? Im having a hard time.

JB and Sora went to a shop selling perfumes and lotions. Sora found a perfume and let JB smell it.

SR: This would be perfect for Jiyeon! She would definitely love this.

JB smelled the perfume in Sora’s hands.

JB: It smells good. Jiyeon would love this. My girl would smell good with this.

She was smilling. JB is so sweet. Jiyeon is so lucky to have him.

Then she was suddenly paralyzed when she saw a familiar face on the other side of the store. It was Leeteuk, he was with Kyuhyun and Donghae, they were looking at them. Sora wasn’t sure if she should smile or nod at him. On the otherside,, leeteuk gave Sora a forced smile then nod at her. He headed out of the shop immediately. Kyu and Hae did the same and followed Leeteuk outside. She was stuned.

JB: Wow! That scared me! I thought he’s gonna yell at me again! Whew!

SR: I guesses, it’s really a small world.

JB: huh? What do you mean? Why didn’t talk to you?

SR: we’re getting a divorce.

JB didn’t know what to say.  They pay for the perfume and decided to go home. They are walking to the parking lot when Sora suddenly felt dizzy and passed out..

 

Sora woke up in an unfamiliar room. Jb was there with a Doctor.

JB: Im glad you’re awake already.

SR: where am i?

JB: you’re here at the hospital, you passed out a while ago.

SR: Is there anything wrong with me? Doctor?

DR: No, there is none. You’re just a bit stressed this passed few days. I advise you to relax and have a rest, If not , your baby will suffer.

SR: What? Baby? What do you mean?

DR: you are a month and a half pregnant Mrs. Park. Congratulations.

Sora was the happiest at that moment, They are having a baby! But sadness and worries immediately filled her whole being.  What is she going to do? Will she tell leeteuk about it? How? What will happen to her child?

 

END OF CHAPTER