Chapter 3

song especially for you

 

Leeteuk and Sora's wedding was simple.

Sora did not want it to be very glamourous.

She didnt even know if they will have a honeymoon. She will not forced Leeteuk. If he doesn't want then so be it. Besides they made it clear that they will not interferre in each other's personal life. The also had a prenup. she felt as if they got married with the thought that they will really end up having divorce.

Finally leeteuk bid his goodbye with their guest. 

"let's go." he said after signing the receipts. She just nodded and follow him in his car. It was a luxury car. She thought the car was just like him.- Big, rough, gorgeous. 

She didn't feel any difference now that thet are finally married well except that she will live with him. When they arrive at a resort he immediately went to the reception and got the key to their room. They went to their room,. Leeteuk open the bottle of wine

" leeteuk can we talk?" sora asked as soon as they were inside their room.

" i know. I know we are supposed to be doing IT. but please give me more time." leeteuk said,

Sora was insulted. but she stayed calm.

" Leeteuk i know Im ugly . and i know you don't wanna sleep with me. so don't  " sora

He seems surprise with what she told him.

" O-of course not. That's not it" leeteuk

Sora sighs

" cut the bull$%^&t! I may be ugly but im a very intelligent woman, Leeteuk I know that look on your face. Believe me , I've seen that before. Don't make it hard for your self ' Sora said.

" But.... But your father said we should have kids." Leeteuk said

" the i guessed we should just pretend that we are both trying. Good night" sora said.

Sora went to the bed room.

Sora's POV

I did the right thing. why should i give may self to someone who doesnt even want to take it? 

She sighed and feel so sad. It's her wedding night and she  was there alone on the bed.

She shrugged her shoulders, It's to early to sleep so she got her laptop and started writting . She had a deadline to follow. It was a 600 page manuscript. 

 

Suddenly the door opened. It was Leeteuk. He went straight to the bathroom. and when he went out he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts . She felt her heartbeat running away. He was beautiful. But he was so mean. Why would he show that gorgeous body to her when she couldn't even look at it without getting uncomfortable. 

Leeteuk went to the other side of the bed. "what are you doing?" Sora was nervous

" the couch is too small for me." he said and then he grinned.

Sora's POV

" What the hell is he grinning for? 

Leeteuk position himself comfortably on the bed and cover himself with the blanket.

Sora felt his hands on her legs!  She was shocked so she screamed..

"What are you trying to do?" Sora asked

" hands down! you have the smoothest legs i've ever felt, honey. How's That possible?" Leeteuk ask will grinning.

" your drunk!" Sora said. She decided to sleep on the coach. She was about to stand up when Leeteuk hold her hands.

" Let me give my wife a real kiss. huh?" Leeteuk said.

" Your not funn-" sora didnt finish talking because leeteuk kiss her on the lips. it was a sweet kiss. It lasted for a minute until leeteuk stops. when she looked at him he was already asleep.

She touch her lips unconciously . It was her first kiss! and it was from her husband! but what the? he was drunk?

" it's going to be a long night!" she unconciously said.

 

end of chapter..

what do you guys think?

comment and subcribe please