Chapter 8

song especially for you

AN: I didn't recieve any comments.... so sad huhuhu.. anyways i'll still finish this story... I hope i'll recieve comments and subcriptions soon :D

 

Sora was having her work out session when the door bell rang. Sora quickly wentm to the door to open it. It was Eunhyuk. She know him! He is the best dancer in super junior.

EH: Good evening! Is Leeteuk hyung already home?

eunhyuk asked while smilling.

SR: Eunhyuk right? Leeteuk-sshi is not yet home. He didn't tell me that you are coming. Im sorry i didn't have the chance to prepare snacks.

Sora gave him a smile. She was wearing her work out clothes

SORA's work out clothes looks like this :D   http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?start=90&hl=tl&rlz=1C1WZPD_enPH388PH388&biw=1366&bih=624&tbm=isch&tbnid=T5TadR6CwTpLWM:&imgrefurl=http://colorfulworldstore.com/upload/index.php%3Froute%3Dproduct/product%26product_id%3D357&docid=OWyNtTWzas_qpM&imgurl=http://colorfulworldstore.com/upload/image/cache/data/colorfulworlstore/T81105%252BT99113%252520%2525E4%2525B8%2525BB-1024x1024.jpg&w=1024&h=1024&ei=o_FvT4amKbCYiAev67TgBQ&zoom=1

 

EH : It's okay. We will have our practice here later. It was sudden. Is it okay if I'll wait for them here?

SR: Ofcourse! come in.. Feel at home. Wait for me here... I will change first.

Sora went up her room to change clothes. She went down and prepare a snack for him. Eunhyuk said that the cake she baked was mouth watering

http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?hl=tl&rlz=1C1WZPD_enPH388PH388&biw=1366&bih=624&tbm=isch&tbnid=sEt-xgf6pCpsXM:&imgrefurl=http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Ylasto/blog/67185/&docid=ql6y29cLuXV3-M&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hAnPKDsBG9I/RxbmPGupmsI/AAAAAAAAAQo/xcUTDr9m8so/s320/Mocha%25252Bcake.jpg&w=266&h=266&ei=CvNvT4XkCqq4iQeX2eGBBg&zoom=1

 

after a few minutes the other members arrive. 

KH: eh hyung! what's that?

EH: yah! babo! don't you know what is this? It's a cake ofcourse!

kyuhyun snatch the cake from eunhyuk and take a spoonful of it to his mouth!

KH: Sora-sshi!!!!!!! where did you bought this? I love it!! its delicious!

DH: wae? does it really taste good? 

kyu feed donghae with the cake.

DH: Wow it really taste good!

KH: Sorra-shhi please tell me where you bought this!

All the other members started tasting the cake and all of them said it was delicious.

SR: I made it :D

Sora said while smilling. she was happy that they appreciate her baking skills. All of them are nice. She wish Teukie was the same :(

KH: really??? I thought its from an expensive bakeshop! You have a talent in baking!!! really its awesome!

SM: kyuhyun is right! its daebak!!

SR: thank you! im glad that you like it.

A little later all the members asked her permission if they can already proceed to the practice room. Sora decided to cook dinner. She decided to cook for all of them. she was happy that SJ's members were really nice to her.

she was preparing to start cooking when she heard leeteuk's voice.

LT: are the guys already here?

SR: yes. They are in the  practice room.

Leeteuk didn't say anything and just went to the practice room. Sora ignored it. She then put 3 chicken in the oven and wait for it to be finished in the living room. Suddenly Siwon went out of the room.

SW: hey! mrs. park! what are you doing there? you seems so lonely?

It's the first time she was called with that name. She smiled at him

SR: no. im fine:D it's okay really... im already used to it :D

SW: Do you have a energy drink there? I didn't get enough sleep this days so im kinda tired and sleepy

SR: oh! leeteuk-shii have some.. Wait.. i'll get it.

Sora wen to the fridge and get the energy drink.

SR: here!

she gave siwon the drink

SW: thanks!  hey wanna come  inside and watch us?

SR: no no! im  okay here don't worry! i might disturbed you guys.

SW: common!! You should watch us. You haven't seen us performed live right? Don't worry it's okay trust me! How can you disturbed us? Youre just gonna watch.

SR: okay...

Sora was forced to come with siwon because she didn't want them to think that she doesn't have a good relationship with his husband and besides she also wanna see him performed.

KH: wow sora-sshi is here!!!

SR: I hope im not disturbing you guys... I'll just watch from here.

DH: Look!! teukie hyung is blushing!

EH: Omo! it's the first time ive seen teukie hyung blush!

LT: yah! SHUT Up!

All the other members started at Teukie.. He looks so shy having his wife arround.

RW: noona! What is your favorite song?

SR: me? I don't have a particular favorite songs but i love listening to your songs. Wait im going to leave, i'll check the chicken first...

YS: hey wait! You look so shy Sora-sshi.. don't be shy to us, we are really friendly people. Teukie hyung make sora comfortable!

yesung look at teukie, who was still blushing.

YS: Omo! our hyung is really blushing! wae hyung? youre also shy?

Yesung and the other members joined the teasing

leeteuk just smilled whileshaking his head. He seemed like a good hyung to them. she wish he can also be a good husband to her. 

SD: Sora-shi do you two have a theme song?

LT: yah ! shindong! your being off fashion!

sD: hyung there's nothing wrong with that! Nari and I also have a theme song!

LT: i think i know a song that she like.

Leeteuk played the song HATE YOU LOVE YOU by super junior.. Sora was shocked... She didn't expect Teukie to know her favorite song. Maybe he heared the song every morning because she always play that song. She loved the song, maybe it appealed to her being a writer. It had a story and somewhat she can feel the pain in the song. She can relate in some way.

Leeteuk sang with the audio. He was just looking at her intently. He really look gorgeous. For a while, he seemed like a sensitive guy, maybe because of the song. She was mesmerized. After the song Leeteuk took a glance to her and smiled.

LT: you love that song right? honey?

She can sense tenderness and sincerity in his voice. Leeteuk go near her and touch her chin.

Sora gulped. Did he just call her HONEY? and in front of his friends? was he drunk????? No! he wasn't . so her heartbeat became faster.

KH: nice! i thought im watching a drama from here.

Leeteuk let go of her chin and walk a few steeped away.

LT: common guys let's start!

SR: Im going out first the the chicken might be done already.

LT: yeah do that.

SR: yeah

the members went to their position and shindong played the song MR. SIMPLE.  Sora hurriedly went out of the room. her heart bear still going faster..

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

What do you guys think of this chapter!! please leave me some comment!