Chapter 19

song especially for you

Sora was making a low-fat cake when she heard the doorbell rang. She didn't have any idea who it was, she is not expecting any visitors. She took off her apron and went to the door and open it. She was dumbfounded when she saw Taeyeon.

SR: What are doing here?

TY: I want to talk to you, Will you let me in?

For good manner's sake she let her in. When they arrived in the living room Sora didn't offer her a drink, She is not in the mood to make friends with her.

SR: What do you wanna talk about?

TY: About you, teuk and me...

Sora felt her anger rising, she was starting to get pissed with her, she really look like a piece of plastic.

SR: huh? excuse me, there is no you in the picture. I am married to him.

TY: i know...... It j-just that im p-pre-pregnant with his kid. 2 months.

Sora was again dumbfounded, her eyes widened and she felt her jaw drop. It's like a Bomb exploded right before her face.

SR: H-How's that possible?

TY: What do you mean how's that possible? ofcourse we had .

Then she remembered that she didn't buy Leeteuk condoms when he ask her to. But she never thought he would...... oh God!

TY: Leeteuk oppa told me about you, He never wanted to marry you. So what are you planning?

Still Sora couldn't move or even say anything.

TY: Do you plan to marry him? I never thought that your marriage would last this long. That's the reason why i didn't stop seeing him. I thought you two are getting a divorce.

SR: You..... You are pre-pregnant?

 Sora still couldn't believe it

TY:Yes

SR: D-does he know already?

TY: yes.

SR: what did he said?

TY: he told me that he didn't know what to do yet.

Sora really wanted to cry but there's no tear that's coming out of her eyes. Taeyeon said her goodbye and leave. Sora was still shock, unable to move .

Finally Leeteuk arrived home.

LT: How are you, my lovely wife?

he was smilling then he kiss her on the lips but sora avoided his lips and landed on her cheeks.

SR: I want a divorce....

Leeteuk was surprised to hear what his wife said, then he smiled.

LT: Yeobo! that's a very cruel joke.

SR: Im not kidding, i want a divorce.

LT: what are you talking about?

He seems worried.

SR: You know why,

LT: i sure don't 

SR: Why are we even bothering about this?

Suddenly she felt really tired.

SR: Our marriage was supposed to end in the first place. It's doomed from the very start and we both know that it wouldn't last. Come on teuk, we sure had our fun but this won't work.

LT: We had our fun? Is that what you called it? FUN?

SR: I don't want to argue anymore. Im leaving!

LT: No! you're not. You're not going anywhere! You're not turning psycho on me again. I swear, you're driving me crazy, Sora! Why are you like that????? Evertime we work things out, you start to get all nuts. What's the matter with you? I can't understand you????!! What's this? I thought we're okay?

SR: how could you even think that? And what are we gonna do with Taeyeon?

LT: To hell with Taeyeon! What has she got to do with us?

Sora's jaw dropped.

SR: How could you even say that about her?

LT: Oh!! so now you're a sympathetic wife to the supposed mistress??? Give me a break! What is it really? Oh, I know!! It's that JB? isn't it? What?!! he called you up today? Did you go out today with him?

SR: you're talking nonesense! Don't put the blame on me!!!

LT: You know what? Go to your room!

SR: im leaving!

LT: No way will I let you do that!

Sora run to her room. She started to pack her things when Leeteuk followed her. He got her handphone on the bedside table and put it in his pocket. Then He went to the telephone and pulled it's connection chord then he went out with the phone. Sora was shocked. So she followed him in the living room. She saw Teuk doing the samething on the phone in the leaving room. Then he proceed to the deadbolt near the door. (it's like a security lock) Then he pressed the alarm control. the removed the keys and put it in his pocket.

SR: What are you doing?

LT: I changed the combination, and this key will stay with me. Now you can't get out. How about that? 

SR: Damn you!!!!!!!!

LT: You're forcing me to do this!!

SR: But why are you doing this??

LT: Because I can't let you leave me....

She can saw sadness in his eyes... 

END OF CHAPTER

 

I might update again if i recieve lots of comments :D

OMO TAEYEON is PREGNANT with LEETEUK's KID?????