Chapter 2

song especially for you

Sora tried to talk to her dad. She didn't want to get married but her father insist.

"Sora, it is for your own sake. beleive me. Im doing this for you. All i wanted is for you to be happy and for you to experience how to love and be love?" her father said.

" That's exactly my point dad. How can we love each other? We didnt even know each other yet? How there can be love in this force marriage that your telling me now? please Dad.. Let me choose the man that im going to marry" Sora pleaded.

" No. You are not looking for a boyfriend in the first place. How can you enjoy life. You didnt even have fun. You always stay in your room.  Let's stop this conversation. you know me. When i say it's final its final. " Her dad said and leave sora alone in thier living room.

She knew what her father mean. how can she have a boyfriend? She's not pretty. She was ugly. Not only once she was told to have cosmetic surgery. Everytime she hears those suggestion She will feel sad. That's how God made her, why would she change it? Besides her mother always told her the she was beautiful. Unfortunately her Mom was already dead.. she died when she was only 11 years old. 

All her life she lived in seclusion. She was a shy girl from then. They were rich and she had private tutors. She was happier with her Nanny and her 7 dogs. 

She spent her day writting novels. She was a novelist . She had 2 books already published in america. She is used to being alone but now her life will change. She will marry Leeteuk. She knows him, he was a superstar. leader of the boyband Super junior. The reason why leeteuk agree to marry her is unknown to her. Her dad would not tell her.

Maybe her Dad was right afterall. If she will just wait for the right man to come, nothing will happen. She didnt even go out and date.

She look at herself in the mirror. She was pretty if she doesn't have that birthmark. She took Super Junior's Cd on her CD rack and open it.

She stared at leeteuk's picture. Oh God he was so handsome. Even if she turned the world upside down she knows leeteuk will never fall in love with her..

 

 

Leeteuk was shocked the first time he saw Kang Sora. No wonder his father had to go extremes to find her a husband! He don't want to judge her by the looks but he just could help himself. She was UGLY. She had a scary birthmark on her face. Ke knew that they were rich why didn't she undergone plastic surgery and had it removed? There was a knot formed in his stomach. he had to sleep with her ? no way! Geez. On their first night he must drink a lot of alcohol before going to bed with her. Does she even knew how to comb? Her clothes were so out of the trend.

They were in a restaurant. Sora arrived first. Maybe she was that eager to meet him. Leeteuk scold himself for being so mean but still he just couldn't help himself.

The waiter came. "sir, Mam may i take your order

" i will get a salad and a pine apple juice" Sora ordered and look at leeteuk.

leeteuk was still speechless but fortunately enough for him he was able to speak.

" There double scotch . That's all. " He said.

" Why did you agree to marry me?" Sora suddenly asked him.

He felt irritated. She seems to be conceited. " I had no choice too." he answered

"my father said we'll get married in 3 months." Sora

" I know" Leeteuk said plainly. 

Silence,,,

" i guess I'll see you soon. " Sora said before standing. She took her credit card out but leeteuk stops her.

"I' ll handle this. See you" Leeteuk

Sora noded and went out of the restaurant.

Leeteuk took his handphone out and called Siwon.

"Siwon? Please tell the manager to get me a lot of schedule. I need to spent more time working for me to have an excuse to go home late when im already married. Please?"

 

 

end of chapter? 

comments please.. 

i'll update again if i received some feedback :D