Chapter 22

song especially for you

 

CHAPTER 22

 Sora was in her car. She was confused, she didn’t know what to do. The silence is really killing her so she decided to turn on the radio. SUKIRA was on air.

She heard sungmin and ryeowook’s voice.

SM: Today we will have a very special event.

RW: That’s right hyung!

SM: We have Teukie hyung right now in the studio.

In the car…

SR:  leeteuk? What is he doing there?

Then leeteuk spoke.

LT: Hello everyone. I hope all of you are taking care of your self. Be careful not to catch a cold.

RW: Our hyung is always sad this days.

LT: Your right. Actually I have a mixed emotion right now. I was happy because, The girl I love is really happy now. Sad, because I am not the one who makes her happy.  I let her go, not because I give up on her. But I know that this would make her happy. It’s still hurt up to now. But im enduring it because I want her to have the freedom that she wanted

Sora’s jaw dropped. Is he talking about her?

LT: Everyone knows that I am married right? First of all, I would like to thank everyone with their continueing support.  The reason why I am here tonight is to tell you guys how much I love my wife, sora.  I hate myself for hurting her a lot.

Sora started to cry.

LT: Sora….. I just want you to know that you are the only woman that I truly loved. I loved you so much..  i never wanted to let you go, but it would be unfair for you. I am not doing this because I wanted to harm you. I just want you to know what I really feels.  My life seems so incomplete, It will never be the same without  you here by my side! I am not asking for you to come back to me. I just want to tell you that I will forever cherish every moment I spent with you. Don’t worry about me, I can love you from a far, I want you to find your true happiness.

RW: Our teukie hyung really loves her wife.

LT:  I made a song for her. I hope I can have the chance to sing it for her. I wanted to tell her this.

SM: Hyung, you can sing it for her right now. Here is your chance.

LT: thank you! I really owe you a lot.

 

play this song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4SnakWZpc

Then leeteuk’s voice surfaced. Sora was sobbing loudly in her car.  Then her phone ring. It was Nari,

NR: Hello? OMO! Are you crying? You have to tuned in on SUKIRA! Teuk oppa composed a song for you!

SR: I know….. i.. im … Lis….tening.. to it right.. now.

NR: oppa loves you!!

SR: But he is having a baby!

NR: What????

SR: Taeyeon is pregnant with their child.

NR: Are you crazy? I just saw her last weekend! Amd she’s not pregnant! She’s wearing the skimpiest dress I’ve ever seen!

SR: what????

NR: Sora! Are you on drugs or something!?

SR: But………. But…… Oh !!! Do you know her address?

NR: No! but I’m going to find out! I’ll call you back! Stay there and relax! Leeteuk loves you.

 

END OF CHAPTER.