Chapter 24

song especially for you

CHAPTER 24

 

Chapter 24

Nari told Sora that SUJU will be having a showcase that that day.  So she rushed to the venue. She arrived at the venue around 8:00 pm. The show is already starting but  there’s still a lot of fans who are falling in line. She really need to talk to him.

Would he understand her?

Their divorce was already in court. Can they still withdraw it?

What if Leeteuk realize that he don’t want to be with her?

She cannot blame him. It was her fault she didn’t give him the chance to explain. She didn’t trust him.

But she is willing to take the risk. She would make him understand why she did that. For the sake of their love and their unborn child.

She entered the hall outside the venue And heard Heechul spoke.

HC: On behalf of our group. I would like to apologize for our performances tonight. Our Leader, Teukie is currently broken hearted.

Teuk smilled bitterly while the others burst out laughing,

Sora wanted to get in the venue real quick but she had to fall in line. She couldn’t wait to get in.

Then she heard leeteuk’s voice.

LT: This is for my wife, Sora. This is my own version of the song “SHE” 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjWipHUkrKU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLADEB98DA08BCB84D

ELF’s scream became louder. They are screaming their hearts out.  Sora’s tears started to flow. She was now crying.

SR: Excuse me! I have to get in immediately please!

 Sora begged.

ELF 1: Look!! It’s Sora unnie!!

ELF2: OMO! She’s so pretty!

ELF 3: No wonder ou Teukie oppa is madly in love with her.

ELF 4:Let her in!

With that the fans make way for Sora.

SR: Thank you so much! I will forever be grateful to you guys.

ELFS: Fighting!!!

ELF 5: Make our Oppa happy!!!

 

She bowed in front of the fans and run immediately inside the venue. She saw kyuhyun and yesung making the audience laugh with their funny back up vocals. Leeteuk seems not to mind the both of them. The other member are sitting at the back, supporting their leader.  She couldn’t move. She was crying so hard but nobody seems to notice.  The song ended. But another song played.

The song :

WHAT IF BY SJ KRY and SUNGMIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gks4syZixE4

Leeteuk’s soulful voice resurfaced. Right then Donghae saw Sora in the audience.

He his mic and spoke.

DH: AH HYUNG!! Sora is here!!! Right there!

Donghae pointed her. Leeteuk stop singing and look where Donghae was pointing. Their eyes met. They stared at each othere. Then he curtly nodded and said.

LT: I hope you don’t mind me singing a song for you.

SR: I love you!!

She desperately said. She saw yesung getting Leeteuk’s mic

SR: Leeteuk!! Say something please!

Leeteuk then jumped off the stage. He run to her. The moment they are infront of each other, Leeteuk touches Sora’s cheeck running to her chin. Leeteuk Lift her face up and kiss her passionately.  They broke the kiss to catch their breaths. Elfs are still screaming!

LT: You love me?

SR: Yes !  And Im sorry. Will you take me back?

LT: You love me?

Leeteuk ask again making sure he heard the right thing but Eunhyuk answered in the microphone

EH: Ah hyung! She already said she loves you! What the! Now take her home and let us rock this place.

Then Mr. SIMPLE started playing.  Sj started to dance without their leader.

LT: how about JB?

SR:  He has a girlfriend. I only met him twice. The first was at the event and the second was at the mall when you saw us.  I love you! Please believe me….

LT: I’ve never thought I’d hear you say that! I love you too! I love you so much!

He kissed her again. Then carried her bridal style and headed out of the venue.

Sora and Leeteuk finally reach his car. He pinned her in the car and loik straight in her eyes,.

LT: So when do you plan to leave me again?

Leeteuk ask her.

SR: never!

Sora started to cry again.

SR: Im sorry I didn’t trust you. Forgive me! I (sobs) Thought (sobs) Taeyeon was pregnant with your child…. (sobs) She told me!

LT: That !

He hissed.

SR: I never slept with her after marrying you.

SR: Let’s not lie with eac other anymore

LT: I didn’t!

SR: Please…. I know and It’s alright. I saw you, that morning after the first time we made love. She was there, kissing you---

LT: She kissed me and wanted to do more than that but believe me bothing really happen! I sent her away . I thought she finally understand that I don’t want her anymore, But everytime we met she was till telling me to come to her. I never went there.

SR: I saw some empty packets when I arrived from new york.

LT: oh! That? The boys were always with me there when you are away. They played with the condoms to made fun.

SR: But you have a box in your---

LT: Yeobo! That’s been there even before I married you

SR: But you wrote on my grocery list---

LT: I was just pissing you off. It’s your fault! Im your husband but you’re pushing me away! Who would be happy with that? All I wanted is to straighten things between us. My God! That’s the reason why you went all crazy?

Sora noded.

LT: Im sorry, honey. It’s just that I didn’t know how to deal with you . I’ve always tried to make things work for us but whenever it starts working, you pull away and…. I don’t know. This is the first time I ever fell in love and I don’t know what to do. And Im not used to it. I don’t know—

Sora silenced him by putting her fingers in his

SR: It’s alright! And Im sorry for being a pest.

LT: you’re not a pest---

SR: I know I was. I followed you everywhere. I just hate you because I heard your conversation with heechul.  All… All the things you said---

LT: Im sorry, apparently everyoneknew I was falling in love with you except me. I cannot accept it.

SR: Because Im ugly?

Sora turned her head down

LT: Because You are making me suffer,..

Leeteuk gave her little kisses on her cheeks.

LT : I hate you when you do that, say that you are, act like you are. You’re not! You’re beautiful!

SR: But, you are the one who said that im ugly…

LT: Alright! I admit, the first time I saw you I was shocked.  Because I didn’t look closer.

SR: I had that thing removed and you then said it didn’t make much of a difference?

LT: Because I’ve always seen you this way…. Beautiful.. You’re beautiful…

SR: You’re lying!

Sora puted. Leeteuk smiled.

LT: Don’t  be like that. I hate it when you’re like that.

Sora  pouted again

SR: you always make love to me with your eyes closed.

LT: Oh my God!

Leeteuk couldn’t help but laughed.

LT: Please, don’t tell me that bothered you as well?

SR: Well if you can’t look at me---

LT: Oh sora..

Leeteuk kissed her again.  His eyes closed.

LT: I can only  kiss you this way. With my eyes closed, because it’s hard to keep them open when im savoring the way you taste, honey.

Sora’s eyes widened.

SR: you’re so naughty!

LT: But if you want to be made love with my eyes open, all right. Let’s try that now!

SR: Omo! Not here! Let’s go home first. By the way I have something to tell you.

LT: What is it?

SR: We need to have one room renovated, So jung will arrived soon and will be living with us.

LT: So jung? Who?

SR: Our eldest child.

Sora smiled when she saw her husband’s reaction. Leeteuk’s jaw dropped upon hearing what sora said.

LT: What do you mean?

SR: Babo! Im pregnant ! you’re going to become a Dad!

LT: oh my Gid! I will become a father???? YAHOO!!!!! I’ cant wait to tell them this good news!

Sora gigled and blushed. Leeteuk laughed. They hurriedly went home. He moment ther got in, they made love in their room real slow.

And while he gave deep, satisfying, gentle he was looking straight in her eyes with so much tenderness.  She had her eyes closed when she ed. She realize it was true- it was hard to keep them open. There would always be a time that they needed to be tightly shut—to relish the feeling of him deep inside her, sending her to a different place, to a beautiful place she could only see with her eyes closed..

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

LONG RIGHT???

Hope you liked it :D