Chapter 4

song especially for you

AN: im glad that i finally receive a comment... Thanks! so im gonna update :D 

Teukie followed sora to the kitchen. Sora was drinking water when she suddenly felt teukie's hands on her shoulder. It sends shiver down her spine.She was speechless when she looked back only to find find out teukie's face and hers was only centimeters away from each other.

"Y-you don't have to do this. What happens in our room is ours alone. I won't tell my father, I promise. I will not stopped you with whatever you want to do. you can have with other women, okay?" Sora said while taking a few steps away from teuk.

"That's not even the point, damn! Sora you know what your difficult to deal with!" Leeteuk said.

" What i just wanted to say is....." Sora didn't have the chance to finish her sentence

" you know what? just shut up! i don't want to hear anymore what comes out of your mouth. You're full of ! so just shut up! " leeteuk yelled.

"No! You shut up! Don't yell at me! Who the hell you think you are? you're the one who's full of crap! from the first place you know that you don't want to get married! but you just did nothing! Now your being guilty and passing that to me? I already told you that you can get the hell out of here and screw any women you want! " sora was already angry.

" Ah shut up! no wonder your father had to find you a husband! " leeteuk hold her face. " It's not only the face that's unpleasant, it's the attitude too. Leeteuk said irritated then he turns his back from sora walk to the door and slammed it. Sora did'nt want to cry by she just couldn't help herself.

 

 

 

AT DONGHAE's HOUSE

 

 Leteuk: I can't believe I married that witch!

DONGHAE, HYUK, SUNGMIN, SIWON, YESUNG, KYU : YEAH!

s said in chorus. They look like they are sending their condolences for him

LT: No! it's not what you think. She is not Pretty but....

DH: That's the understatement of the year. 

Donghae said while forcing to smile.

LT: you i was just thinking that atleast we could be friends! but hell i can't stand her attitude!

HYUK: ugly face? ugly attitude? Man ! condolence!

LT: stop that! she's not ugly 

KH: yeah right!

Lt: no really! i mean she's not pretty but she's not ugly..

SW: what ever you say Hyung..

LT: it's just that.. the stuff that she says, can you believe it? She wants me to have with other women.

KH: and your not happy with that? why?

kyuhyun asked amazed.

leeteuk looked at his friends. They were at a PUB it's been almost a week after their last fight. She always locked herself in her room whenever He was there. She doesn't want to talk to her. They didn't even eat dinner together. Every morning Sora was already out of their house and when he arrived at night Sora was already sleeping in her room. But she always prapare his food although she doesn't want to eat with him. Maybe his friends would not understand him. Maybe he pitied sora. He remembered when they got married, She only have one friend attended the ceremony. According to his father it was Sora's Agent in America. Maybe she doesn't have friends. he was guilty! He want to atleast

be friends with her but she doesn't want to. he was supposed to be happy, afterall she allowed him to date other women but he can't understand why he was sad in some ways?

LT: i don't know kyu! I hate her but i feel guilty that i do. She stays at home all day long with nobody to talk to.

SW: Ugly women..... can't understand them? can't them huh?

before teukie could answer siwon..

SW: Look your Ex is here.

Leeteuk look back and saw .......

 

end of chapter..

i need suggestions! who do you want to be Teukie's Ex gf?