Chapter 25

song especially for you

 

Chapter 25

LAST CHAPTER.

Leeteuk proposed to Sora during their SS4 concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm55a4Nvhng&feature=related

He wanted to proposed to her. He wanted to marry Sora again, Although the divorce case didn’t push through… He wanted to marry her in front of the altae. In front of God. Sora’s book was again a best seller. SUJU’s next album topped charts. Taeyeon never filled charges against Sora .

Leeteuk wanted to quit the group but Sora didn’t let him. She knows how much he loves performing, And she love his fans, She owe them big time. The only difference is she was always with her husband during performance now.  He wanted her near and he was always singing songs for her. SUJU’s member’s just laughed at him and teased teuk a lot.

LT: You will soon understand me guys! When you got married you will know what I mean!

DH: woooo

LT: you will soon fall in love!

Most of them laughed, but one smiled bitterly.

 

THE END

 

 

GUYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY! I WISH YOU CAN STILL SUPPORT ME. I MIGHT BE WRITING ANOTHER STORY. STARING ANOTHER SJ MEMBER! Who will it be? Help me decide!

I WILL ALSO MAKE ANOTHER TEUKSORA FANFIC... please give a lot of love and support

Like what leader Teuk said… IT’s NOT END it’s AND..

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT STORY!

I’M SO HAPPY I WILL SEE MY ULTIMATE BIAS AGAIN!!! DONGHAE!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!

This had been your writer SUJUBABE, till next time :D winks 

 

Here is the link of my 2nd teuksora fanfic... just in case you wanted to read it..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/170421/untruthful-heart-teuksora