Chapter 16

song especially for you

AN:I will update again tonight if I recieve comments... Im hungry for more LOL : leave some comments :P

Nari is in paris right now :D with shindong :D i hope sora too :P

Sora was wearing this...

the event is like a gathering of KPOP idols :D

 

 

Nari said she looks so y! She was satisfied on how she looks tonight. She felt really beautiful.

They went to the venue of SJ's performance. She look for her husband, She went to him, he was talking with s. He seems not happy to see her

DH: wow! sora-sshi you look really pretty tonight

all the members greet and complimented her.  She saw Taeyeon there she was talking with Kyuhyun then she whispered something to Leeteuk then she went to her members to the othe side of the venue.

She went and sit to her friend's table. After a while Jinwoon from 2am went to them. He introduced his friend to them

JW: hello guys!

DR: Jin woon how are you?

JW: im fine noona. By the way guys i want you to meet my friend, JB.

JB: hello

Jb saw sora. Their eyes met. he smiled at her

JB: wow! im surrounded by beautiful and stunning ladies. 
JB was looking at sora. Sora felt nervous, this was the first tim that someone show interest to her. and it seems like he wants to flirt with her. He sat next her.

Then the mc announce the next performer. it was SJ. Leeteuk and went to their position.

they performed bonamana first, other guests started dancing on the dance floor while SJ is performing.

JB: Sora right?

Sora: yes

JB: do you want to dance?

Sora: I don't know how to dance

JB: it's okay, Im going to teach you,

She went to the dance floor and dance with JB. At first sora felt embarass but after a while she started to enjoy dancing with him. Little did she know that her husband was eyeing at her while performing...

It was time for Sj second performance. the song Mr. Simple played.

Then Jb's dance become more flirty. He suddenly hugged her. Sora was shocked.

Leeteuk saw what JB did.

Leeteuk can't help it. this has to stop! he didn't care if what he's going to do could ruined his image.

while his microphone was still ON.

LT: oh ! het your filthy hands off my wife!

JB: is he talking about me?

 

everyone was shocked by Leeteuk's scream. He went off the stage and went to them. He pushed JB ! Sora was paralyzed from her place.

LT: Who the hell is this bastard?

Leeteuk asked while still yelling. His face was so red because of anger. all the other Sj member's went down the stage. Siwon and Shindong are trying to hold Leeteuk back. 

Dara: Teuk, he doesn't know that Sora is your wife.

Dara explained.

JB: Im sorry man.

jb looks pissed already but still managed to apologize. That's when Leeteuk look at her. His eyes were full of ager. He looks so mad. Leeteuk was able to escaped siwon and shindong's grip. He carried Sora.

SR: put me down!

LT: Shut up!

Leeteuk didn't stop. He continue to make his way to the exit whilw carrying Sora.

SR: What are you??????/ ARGH!!! 

Sora was trying to escape Leeteuk's grip on her but she couldn't. Finally he reached his car. That's when he put her down.

LT: Get inside!

SR: i don't want to! you can't order me around!

LT: I said, get inside the car right now!!!!!!!

leeteuk scream, sora couldn't do anything and was forced to get inside the car.

___________________________________________________________________

 

Leeteuk and Sora arrived at Sora's cabin.

LT: do you really want to embarrass me, don't you?

Sora decided to ignor him. Why does he behave like this? He was exactly doing it with Taeyeon too right? no, they are doing more than that! He's so unfair! she just wanted to have some fun.

LT: Why do you do this to me Sora?

SR: I am the one who supposed to ask you that! Why are doing this to me?

LT: what do you want me to do? allow that man to feel you up? while i was on stage? watching? 

SR: he wasn't feeling me up! we were just dancing! And if he was, why do you care??!

LT: ! we came back to that again! Im a man! what would my friends think about me? And look at how the way you dress! you're showing too much flesh! You just went to new york to become like that? what happen?

SR: There's nothing wrong with my dress!

LT: I don't wanna argue anymore.... im tired and sick of this. Stay here please....

Then Leeteuk went out of the cabin. Sora felt suffocated. She wanted to rebel more. maybe he will go to Taeyeon! She decided to take a walk to get some fresh air in the beach, She was shocked to see her husband outside their cabin.. he was sitting on the ground beside the door.

SR: i didn't know you were here...

LT: youre going out again?

SR: no.. i was just--

LT: No you're not going anywhere. As a matter of fact, from now on, you can't go anywhere without me, do you understand that?

SR: what's your problem????

Lt: you! you're my problem.

SR: you're so--

LT: Get inside!

Sora went inside. She fixed herself and lie on the bed, She was so pissed! She covered herself with her blanket, She can;t believe that leeteuk was able to manipulate her that easy. Then she heared the door open and closed, his footsteps getting near her. She pretended to be sleeping.Leeteuk lie beside her. She suddenly felt his arms around her, He kissed her on the cheeks. She felt her angered vanish with Leeteuk's action, She wanted to ask him why did he did that and if she will like his answer, she will kiss and hug him tightly.

but then, Teuk phone rang.

LT: hello?

DH:Hyung? how are you?

LT: we're okay, we had a fight, but it's okay.

DH: Taeyeon is drunk

LT: Taeyeon?? Take her home.

DH: okay

 

Taeyeon! taeyeon! it's always taeyeon! sora thought,

END OF CHAPTER...

should they patch things up next chapter?? what do you guys think???

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE  a REALLY GOOD ONE if you leave me lot's of comment :D LOL