Chapter 10

song especially for you

 

 

Sora spent her week following her husband. She would always follow him wherever he goes. She made sure that Leeteuk will not find time to go out with Taeyeon.  She was impressed with her husband when it comes to his work in the office. He was well respected by his employees. He doesn’t look like a idol star. He seemed like a very strict and very imposing boss.  While leeteuk was working at the office she would just stay in one corner and continue to write her novel. Leeteuk ask for a copy of her previous novels.

Today Sora decided to go to the mall to buy new clothes. Her clothes are so out of the date already. She need to buy new dress for her to look presentable when she’s with leeteuk.

Sora went to the jacket section and get the size she’s more comfortable with

? : I think that’s too big for you.

Sora looked back to see who said that. She saw a pretty and petite woman.

?: try this one.

Sora took the jacket but she really thought that it’s too small for her.

Sora: By the way my name is Sora.  Nice to meet you. And thank you for your help.

?:  Yes. I know your name. By the way im Nari.

Sora: your name is really familiar. I think I’ve heard it somewhere.

Nari smiled at her.

NR: Im shindong’s fiancée.

SR: Oh, nice to meet you Nari.

NR: so how life? I mean having an idol star as a husband?

SR: it’s okay im getting used to it.

NR: Leeteuk oppa is really lucky to have you as his wife. You are very pretty Sora-sshi.

Sora blushed she was not used to being called pretty.

SR: thank you, but do you have a problem with your eyesight?

NR: what are you talking about? You’re really pretty And you’re so tall. I love your height. And I love your body, I wish I can have that kind of body but I was too lazy to workout hahaha.

SR: I think you need a pair of glass/

NR: what do you mean? Im not bluffing you! You’re really pretty. Maybe not in a traditional way, You could be a supermodel. Sure you have a birthmark but that can be removed. All you need is a make over

SR: you’re so weird.

NR: Shindong also thinks im weird hehehe. By the way are you going to watch their concert tomorrow?

SR: yes im coming :D

NR: good! Im going to help you dress up! Is it okay with you?

SR: sure I’d love that.

NR: good!

 

 

END OF CHAPTER.

What do you think? Im glad Sora had gain a friend :D

Please leave your comments again. Thank you :D