Guten Tag!

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

We slept well last night and have woken up early to board our train going to Munich, Germany. We are on our way to Munich right now. Joohyun was still sleepy after last night's conversations we had. Namiss ko si Joohyun, I still felt guilty about breaking up with her a couple of years ago. Although we made peace the moment we found each other in the Centrale, I couldn't help but express my gratitude for her last night. I watched as she sleeps beside me in the train cart, her head on my lap and her feet against the window.

I was still working on new songs I would be releasing soon. After ko kasi dito, I was slated for a comeback in two months. So, I had to work on songs for my new mini album. I wanted a comforting vibe for this upcoming album. As it will be the last album I would ever have before renewing my contract with SM Entertainment. I wanted this album to be a gift to my fans as a thank you for all the love and support they have given me and that they need to trust me, because little do they know, I am resigning my contract with SM.

It was the 7 year curse of Korea. Many artists including EXO and NCT had lost some members because some members did not want to continue with their contracts. My fans have expressed their worries for me not resigning with SM. Since a year ago pa, kaya naman I wanted to come up with a fan dedicated album. I silently tapped away the lyrics on my phone. The melody for Like Water which is the title of the song I am currently working on is already done, I just need to write lyrics.

I write the lyrics while I look at Joohyun sleeping in my lap. She is the inspiration for the song, if I am being honest. How her love has brought me healing and peace, like water it filled my whole humanity with just a smile from her. Just like the support of my BlueMooners, Joohyun-ah was and always will be special to me. Amidst writing the lyrics, I have been texting our families about our schedule for the tour. Informing them of their scheduled flights I arranged for them to come to Paris.

All to make my Joohyun-ah the happiest woman when I propose. Albeit a rush, I truly appreciate them especially Sooyoung-ah, I know in a week after the proposal, she and her team were supposed to have a comeback. Taking her away would mean she misses some practice time. Peachy Pie already resigned with SM. I did too after a year with Joohyun, this is my second upcoming renewal. Kahit na dalawang taon pa, as early as now, I am making this album for my fans.

After resigning, another full album will be released to celebrate my Debut Anniversary. next year as I wait for my contract renewal, I will be on a long hiatus to rest and produce 10 songs for my full album. Masyadong madami ang sampung kanta, which is why after this mini album, I will start working again for the songs in my full length album. Until I resign and release the album.

I had these things planned out before it even happened. Mr. Lee Soo-man was aware of my plans and have approved my proposed long hiatus to prepare my full length album. It will build up the excitement of my fans. It will likewise give me time to rest and who knows, maybe marry Joohyun-ah. That is if she says yes to my proposal in France, Paris. The view from the window momentarily caught my attention as the sun rose from the dark clouds, signifying that it is the morning.

Joohyun on my lap, sleeping soundly as we travelled to Munich. Today will be a little relaxed, not unlike yesterday in Zürich. We are just going to museums today, around the city lang naman kaya hindi masyadong packed ang araw namin. Soon, the sun rays shone towards Joohyun's face, Joohyun's eyes fluttered, soon she opened it.

"Good morning mine!" She exclaimed as she fixes herself and sat up beside me.

"Guten Tag! Joohyun-ah!" I said smiling at her because in a few minutes we'll be arriving in Munich, Germany.

"Ehhh... What does Guten Tag mean?" She asked her eyes full of wonder.

"It means good morning in German." I said to her.

"Wow! Di ko alam na marunong ka pala mag-german." She said in awe.

"I don't know how to speak German, just the simple greeting of Good morning which is Guten Tag, Good evening which is Guten Abend and Vielen Dank which is Thank you and Mein Name ist Wendy Shon which is My name is Wendy Shon. I learned it when I did my World tour." I said to her.

"I see... I remember you were on a world tour nga after we broke up." She said.

I smiled at her before pulling her in for a side hug, it's been a few years after all since we travelled together again, so I hug her more these days as we travelled all through out Europe. Holding her near me like I did all those years ago, it was amazing how nothing seemed to change for Joohyun and I except for the fact that Joohyun and I aged a little, yet our looks have never changed a bit. After a few minutes, we have arrived in Germany.

We dropped by to a market as usual. Bought fruits and then walked to a nearby Restaurant. We sat at the restaurant and ordered some food. We had Leberkäse and Obazda paired with Brezeln. Coffee for me and Tea for her. I looked at Joohyun as she took a bite of the food we ordered. Her eyes were always expressive especially if there was food involved. She could be cute and stunning. As people said try not to fall in love with Joohyun by looking into her eyes. Must I say, her eyes are hypnotic. She smiled at me as she ate.

"Mine, thank you again for bringing me to all these beautiful places." She said.

"You don't need to thank me honestly. I love taking you to places you've never been." I said smiling at her.

"Thank you for being the same Seungwan I once knew." She replied.

"Thank you for being the same Joohyun I once knew and loved too. We seem to never age." I replied to her sincerely.

"We better hurry and finish eating, so we could take a nap and go explori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter