Lunch in Paris

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

I woke up and Seungwan was not in bed with me, she was sitting at the table by the window as she hummed a familiar song as she plays the guitar on her phone. I was still wrapped in blankets, I remember Seungwan and I made love for the first time since we have met back in Milan. I sat up tentatively and asked her.

"Mine? What time are we meeting your old friend nga?" I called out to her.

"1 p.m. lunch daw. Kahit after lunch na yun." Wendy chuckled to herself.

"12:30 p.m na mine, do you want to take a bath muna?" She asked me as she sat on the table with nothing but a hotel robe on.

"I'll just wash my down there, basa pa din ako don." I replied as I got up from the bed and approached her.

I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and whispered.

"Thanks, for the wonderful we just had earlier."

"Welcome and please never ever mention it. I'm serious, mine." She said chuckling as if she was worried about other's opinions.

"Yah! Wendy! I should be the one to tell you that." I replied with a laugh.

I went to the bathroom afterwards to wash myself down there, as I can still feel a little wet and sticky down there. I carefully washed myself and wiped myself with a tissue. I discarded the tissue to the trash bin right after cleaning myself. Then once I was ready, the sink already had my clothes on top of them. I smiled as Wendy must have prepared this for me. She's thoughtful like that. I changed into the clothes she prepared for me.

It was my white button down sleeveless dress, that I brought with me. I last wore this in Venice. I paired this with my black strappy flat sandals. I put on the underwear she picked and put the dress on. Once I was done changing, I went out of the bathroom and sat at the couch and put on my strappy flat sandals. Seungwan watched me as I finished putting my sandals on. She smiled at me and went up from her seat. She has changed into her summer dress as well, she looks lovely in her light blue checkered summer dress, paired with her strappy flat sandals.

"You're really beautiful Joohyun-ah." She says as she approached me.

"You're beautiful too Seungwan-ah." I replied to her.

"Tara na?" She asked me.

"Tara." I replied to her.

She took my hand and intertwined it as we walked out of our room. We reached the elevator door and she pushes the down button, before pulling me closer to her and placing our intertwined hands around my waist. I looked up at her sideways and smiled. Soon the elevator door arrived and we alighted the elevator cart and she pressed down all the while still holding me protectively. She suddenly belted out a line from one of her songs.

Jal ga seotulge insahago
Dwidoraseo oneun gireun cham meolgido hada

Gateun sigane just for a minute
Gateun gonggane stay for a minute
Geu jjalpadeon sungan
Modeun ge neowa nal wihae meomchwoitdeon geu sungan
Wae geuge gijeogin geol mollasseulkka

She smiles at me after singing these lines and the door abruptly opens before she could continue singing. We alighted the door and went towards the Hotel's Restaurant called Eclipses Atelier. We went into the restaurant and sat at a table for four. A waiter approached us and said.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselles, I am Francois, I will be serving you." The waiter said.

"Hi, Francois. Can you please bring us first two glasses of Red Wine? We'll order after my friend arrives. Thank you." Wendy said to Francois.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your initial orders." Francois replied to Wendy.

Francois disappeared to the kitchen and we were left alone at the table for four.

"So, sino nga ulit yung friend mo na kikitain natin ngayon?" I asked Wendy.

"Si Katarina, she is my first same age friend na nakilala ko sa Milan. She is a good friend." She replied.

"Okay. Mabuti at friends pa din kayo after all these years, espcially now that you are an Idol Star in Korea." I replied to her.

"Ah oo, kasi si Katarina talaga ang nagpush sakin na mag-audition sa Korea, nagbo-boom na kasi ang K-pop that time. Last year ko nun sa Europe, 3rd year Highschool ako, when Mom needed to go back to her company's head quarters back in Korea. Sya ang nagsabi sa akin na mag-audition ako. Which I did after finishing college in Korea." Wendy answered smiling.

"Wow! I have Katarina to thank pala para sa pagiging idol star mo. Very supportive ang mga friends mo ha?" I replied to her with a slight tease.

"Oo supportive si Katarina, si Antonio at si Sooyoung." She replied proudly.

"I am happy to find out na mabuti naman pala ang mga taong naka-sama mo sa pag-laki mo." I replied to her.

"Mabuti silang mga tao." She replied and soon a Jolly woman approached our table.

"Wendy! Long time no see!" The woman said.

"Katarina! Long time no see too! I miss you friend!" Wendy replied and hugged Katarina briefly before she pulls away and says to Katarina.

"This is my girlfriend, Irene." Wendy introduced me.

"Hello, Irene. How are you liking your stay in Europe?" Katarina asked me.

"The stay was nice, albeit cold though it is summer. I enjoyed my time in Europe." I replied to her.

"Vabene, Wendy! You took care of your girlfriend quite remarkably!" Katarina said to Wendy.

"Here, let's have a seat and order lunch." Wendy replied to Katarina as she pulls a seat for her and Wendy sat beside me now.

Katarina sat down on the table and Wendy waves at Francois. He approached our table and smiled at us.

"Ready to order Mademoiselles?" Francois asked Wendy.

"Yes, we are ready to order." Wendy responded to Francois.

Francois took Wendy's orders of Beouf Bourguinon served with Mashed Baby Potatoes, Confit De Canard and Ratatouille.

Katarina ordered a bottle of Red Wine for us and Pissaladière Pasta served with garlic bread and a roasted chicken.

"How is life for the both of you, tell me what you are bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter