Sweet Day

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

We woke up early today and rode the train again going to Switzerland. We arrived in Zürich, Switzerland at around 11:30 a.m. we went to a market first, we got fresh fruits for us to eat on our train rides, I love this about Seung-wan, she knows I love fruits especially when I travel long distance. Pang-libang habang nasa byahe. We used to do this while travelling all over Asia. Then we had brunch at a nearby café. Sprössling was the name of the café. They serve pastries and other Swiss items. The café focuses on vegan meals.

Seung-wan ordered food for us, she ordered a vegan chicken sandwich and fries while I got the vegan lasagna. We also ordered black coffee for Seung-wan and Hot Earl Grey Tea for me. I don't know why but I don't like Coffee. The bitter taste just doesn't sit well in my mouth. So, I avoided drinking coffee. My Father loved his coffee very much, every morning he would have it, I think coffee isn't good for one's health. It causes mental problems when consumed by humans.

Caffeine is addictive as studies show. Coffee drinkers tend to be addicted with coffee, often they can not function as a human with out it. Same way that Seung-wan couldn't start a day with out a cup of black coffee. I smiled at her as she finished placing our order. Once she was done she looked towards me with eyes full of love. I wasn't sure what's gotten into her for her to look at me this way.

"Mine, grabe talaga yang mata mo, kung maka-tingin ka kala mo in love na in love ka." I said to her with a giggle.

"That's because I am head over heels in love with you." She said.

"Don't be too serious mine. Hindi naman ako aalis sa tabi mo." I said.

"Ay mine, siya nga pala. Mamaya mag-clothes shopping tayo. Para lang pag-dating natin sa France, may maisusuot ka pa." She said.

"You don't like the clothes I have?" I asked her.

"Ani, ani. Not that I don't like the clothes you have. I just want you to have a special dress, to commemorate your first visit in the city of love." She said beaming at me.

"Oh, okay. We'll go shopping later." I said smiling.

"Yan! Para na din may special kang damit, na pwede mo magamit pag-balik sa Korea at maaalala mo ang Paris." She said smiling.

Pretty soon our orders were already served. We ate heartily and then went to our hotel and checked in. We got up our room at around 12:40 noon time. Zürich looked immaculate so far. I can't wait to see places later. I flopped down the soft bed and watched as Seung-wanah took out our dirty clothes and put them inside a laundry bag she had brought with her, like how she used to when we travelled all over asia. I guess some things will never change. Some will stay the same no matter how long you have been out of touch. Seulgi was delighted to meet Wendy Shon when Wendy and I returned to Jeju.

She and Wendy stayed friends long after we broke up. Seulgi was a caring person, she knew that I loved Wendy Shon even after we broke up. She comforted me and agreed to move to a different school. The school where Moonbyul and Yongsun, The MoonSun Couple from our college are currently teaching. MoonSun and Seulgi and I reconnected as soon as Seulgi and I arrived. The couple are both funny and lovey-dovey, of course everyone in Jeju knew about Seung-wan and I.

Which is why wherever I go, my memories even in my home town included Seung-wan. Where ever I turned to after we broke up had a memory of us. I focused on teaching for the public school, until I became a grade six adviser. My advisory class, knew me from the news, apparently most of my advisory class, were also BlueMooners. They are in awe that their adviser is First Lady of the BlueMoon. The young ones in the fandom were called BlueNewMoons. As I have said before, BlueMoon Fandom are peaceful and does not engage in fights.

We support the friendships Seung-wan had. In the industry where all girl groups and soloists are always pitted against each other by the media and Korean Fans, which could be toxic to an artist. Everyone in my new school knew about Seung-wan and I. It was never a problem to them. Though Seung-wan and I were separated for two years now, people didn't stop referring to me as the First Lady of the BlueMoon. Even Seulgi who was my best friend seemed to be okay about me and Seung-wan.

We eventually cuddled in bed and dozed off to our nap. Nagising ako na wala sa tabi ko si Seung-wan. I heard her humming and singing her new song she was composing. I got up from bed and she smiled at me when I did. She continued singing her song. Like usual, I got into the bathroom and took a shower to get ready for the day in Switzerland. It was only 1 p.m. my clothes was laid out in the bed once I got out of the bathroom.

"Mag-bihis ka na mine, dadalin ko lang ito sa laundry shop." Seung-wan said to me as she raised up the bag of dirty clothes she had.

"Okay. I'll get ready." I said smiling at her.

She left me in the room and went down to the laundry shop to have our dirty clothes washed and pressed. Sa bahay na tinitirahan namin ni Seung-wan, I was the one who did the laundry and pressing our clothes. I slipped into a knitted grey sweater, black jeggings, and black Vans. I fixed my hair and combed it neatly then tied it in a high ponytail. Once I was sure everything looked good, I sat at the couch and sent my family a quick message telling them that we are now in Zürich and we will go through a tour today.

I placed my phone in my purse along with some of my cash and lip balm to prevent dry and chapped lips. I also had alcohol wipes and tissues, medicines in a travel pillbox in case I get a headache or stomach ache. Just in case someone needed it. Seulgi for example would always have explosive diarrhea when ever she had oily foods. She often experiences headaches like I do. Despite knowing she had th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter