Eiffel Tower Shenanigans

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

I got in front of the Eiffel Tower, where Yerin was waiting for me to help me set up equipment for the proposal. She smiled upon seeing me.

"Wendy!" Yerin greeted me.

"Yerin! Hello!" I greeted her back as we did our handshake.

"Kamusta ang byahe ninyo papunta dito?" I asked Yerin.

"Mahaba pero smooth ride naman. Wala namang problema sa mga dala naming amplifiers at mic." Yerin says.

"Congrats nga pala, Wendy. Finally, kayo na ulit ni Irene." Yerin said smiling as she unpacks my amplifiers.

"Salamat Yerin, kamusta kayo ni Sooyoung?" I asked her as I unpacked my guitar.

"Mabuti naman kami. In a week may comeback sila Sooyoung, kaya hindi kami pwedeng magtagal dito. Ako din may upcoming album kami next month, kaya puro practice ng choreo." Yerin said as she handed me a cord.

I plugged the cord to my guitar and tuned my guitar.

"Kayo ni Irene? Paano kayo nagkabalikan?" Yerin asked me.

"Nagkita kami sa Centrale ng Milan. Niyakap ko sya agad, tas tinanong ko siya kung pwede ba kami na lang ulit. Tas bumuli ako ng engagement ring. Eto oh." I said to Yerin as I showed her the ring I bought from Damiani.

"Wow! Ang laki ng center stone. Mabigat yan my friend, baka hindi na maigalaw ni Madame Irene ang daliri nya." Yerin said laughing and admiring the ring.

"Malakas yun si Irene. Kaya niya yan." I replied to Yerin.

"Fully charged ba tong amplifier ko? Pati sa mic?" I asked Yerin changing the topic.

"Oo, okay na yan. Pero for safety lang din, may dala akong powersource para sa amplifiers mo." Yerin answered me as she showed me a battery pack.

"Ayos." I replied to her.

"Sige Wendy. Iiwan ko tong battery pack dito ah? Tas aabangan ko na si Seulgi sa pinakaharap. I'll call you once andito na sila. Good luck! Aja!" Yerin said to me.

"Sige, Yerin. Salamat ah?" I replied to Yerin as I put my microphone in place and fixed my shirt right after.

After 10 minutes, Yerin called my phone and I answered.

"They're here, bumababa na si Irene sa bike, andito na din ang buong family nyo." Yerin said.

"Humanda ka na." Yerin followed up.

I hanged up on Yerin and got my phone play the arrangement I made a few days ago for my first ever song Written in the Stars once I saw Seulgi and Irene, I played my song to monitor it as I played. I strummed the guitar with so much passion oozing from inside of me. The intro was a little long. Irene had enough time to arrive in front of me as I sang the first line of the song.

Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh, whoa

Seems like we've been here before
Your eyes are seeing straight right through my core
It's kinda strange, but I like it
Ain't no reason tryna' fight it, yeah

I looked at her eyes and smiled as I sang these lines and smiled at her.

Might be déjà vu
First time we met, but I remembered you
We were creepin' in the night time
Maybe in another lifetime

Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel right now
Ooh, it's written all over you
Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel somehow
Ooh, I keep findin' my way back to you

You can go anywhere babe, wherever you want
Because I know we're written in the stars
You can go any which way, don't matter how far
Because I know we're written in the stars

I sang soulfully these lines, my eyes never leaving her face. She stands in front of me in awe, I sang full of passion to let her know it was for her.

Da-da, da-da-da, da
Da-da, da-da-da, da
No question that we're written in the stars
Ooh
Ooh, yeah

The moment you looked at me
I started losing feeling in my cheeks
Felt myself moving towards ya'
I just wanted to get closer, oh

By the time I finished singing these lines, a small crowd has gathered around me and Irene, but Irene never left her eyes on me, I smile as I sang the next lines.

When you say hello
I know there is no limit where we'll go
I want you to be ready
I'll hold your heart if you'll let me, oh

Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel right now
Ooh, it's written all over you
Don't tell me you don't feel what I feel somehow
Ooh, I keep findin' my way back to you (Oh)

You can go anywhere babe, wherever you want (Oh, I want)
Because I know we're written in the stars
You can go any which way, don't matter how far
Because I know we're written in the stars (Uh, hey)

She smiles back at me and wiped a lone tear that escaped her eyes.

Da-da, da-da-da, da
Da-da, da-da-da, da (Oh)
No question that we're written in the stars (Oh, ever)

And I promise every day (I promise every day)
To make you feel this way (To make you feel this way)
So that you know it's written in the stars

Da-da, da-da-da, da
Oh, oh-oh-oh
Da-da, da-da-da, da (Da-da, da-da-da, da)
Nowhere, written in the stars
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh
Woo-woo-oh-oh
Oh, we're written in the stars

As the last lines went out of my mouth, I walked towards Irene and knelt on one knee and presented to her the ring I bought for her as I spoke to her and said.

"Will you make me the happiest woman in the universe and on Earth? Marry me, Irene." I popped the question.

She nods her head yes enthusiastically and speaks to me hurriedly as if I was going to change my mind if she didn't answer abruptly.

"Yes. Yes. I'll marry you, Wendy." She said to me.

I stood from my kneeling position and slid the ring into her left ring finger before hugging her. An applause from our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter