Bonjour Mon Lapin, Day 2

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

I woke up ahead of Joohyun, we slept early yesterday and when I normally sleep early, I also wake up early. A force of habit for me, because of my Idol Star life. Dahil sa pagiging K-Pop Idol ko, naka-sanayang kong magising ng maaga o tanghali na, walang in-between. When my schedule is the day of the comeback, I sleep early the previous night at gigising ako ng alas dos ng umaga, maghahanda para mag-punta kay Mamou Lai, doon na ako mag-aagahan kay Mamou Lai, habang inaayosan nya ako ng buhok. Tapos pupunta sa studio, magrerecord ng practice performance, tapos hihintayin ko ang turn ko para mag-perform. Kung naghahanda pa lang ako mag-release ng comeback, I fall asleep late because I write my songs. Madalas mga alas kwatro na ako ng umaga natatapos sumulat ng kanta. My team of producers and A&R team helps me with songs and conceptualizing my albums and the songs that go in it.

This full length album for my BlueMooners, I told the A&R Team and the Producers that I wanted to write all the songs that will be included in this album. I wanted it to be my own compositions dahil I was dedicating this album to my BlueMooners as a Thank you for their love and support. I wanted to write the songs to prove that I can offer them more than the previous mini albums which contained 3 songs at a minimum. Alam ko, weird ang mga Koreano, dahil madaming artists sa western world ang nagrerelease ng album na isa o hanggang tatlo lang na kanta ang laman. Madalas isa na tinatawag nilang 'single'.

Etong darating na dalawang buwan, may kanta na kami na irerelease ko. It was the single Candy rendered in two other mixes. So Candy the song itself and Candy Piano version and Candy extended remix by a DJ, I don't know who, the company is still working on that. Madalas ganyan ang mga kanta, katulad na lang ng latest promotion ko, which is One of These Nights, may piano version at dj remix version. Anyway, nakuha ko na kahapon ang singsing ni Irene kay Katarina. Seulgi has replied to my text at pumayag naman ito. Mamayang tanghali na ang dating nila dito, nagpa-umanhin na ako agad, dahil hindi ko sila masusundo sa airport. Bale, si Mommy at si Hope Unnie ang magdadala sa kanila dito sa hotel. I already arranged a car for them, para hindi sila mahirapang humanap ng taxi.

Naka-prepare na ang lahat. They'll spend their first night sight seeing with Mommy and Hope Unnie. I already told them where they could go, doon kami sa kabilang banda ng hotel namin mag-gagala ni Irene. Maaga naman kaming bumabalik sa Hotel kaya walang rason para mapansin ni Irene ang mga kaibigan namin at ang buong pamilya namin. Until tomorrow, I tried to tell myself this, I feel excited and at the same time tensed about proposing to her. Lahat ng what ifs at what might be naiisip ko and it's making me anxious to hold myself over until tomorrow. Kung ako lang ang masusunod, gagawin ko na kahapon pa lang nung nakuha ko na ang singsing ni Irene. Pero alam kong deserve ni Irene ang isang engrande at pribadong proposal sa City of Love, Paris.

Ito na lang ang magagawa ko, para maka-bawi sa lahat ng sakit na idinulot ko at sa takot na nararamdaman nya. Lahat ng paano kung nya, kailangan kong mapawi ang lahat ng yon. I talked to her Mother and Sister. All that is left is to visit her Father's Grave once we get back to Korea to tell him personally that I am marrying Irene. Alam kong wala na ang ama nya, pero I want to visit his grave and promise my love to Joohyun sa harap ng puntod ng tatay nya. He would want it, I know how much he loves Irene. Ito din ang una naming ginawa pagka-tapos naming magka-aminan ng nararamdaman para sa isa't-isa, ipinakilala ako ni Irene bilang girlfriend nya. So, I want to honor his memory too.

These were my thoughts as I was looking up a 24 Hour Korean or Chinese Restaurant to get our breakfast. My brows furrowed as I typed in Korean on Food Panda Delivery. But there was none, all of the Korean Restaurants in the food delivery app says they open at 8-10 a.m. I'm sure they are already open but the delivery options aren't for now. I sighed maybe a little too loud than I intended too, because Joohyun woke up.

"Why so serious, mine? May nangyari ba sa Korea? Kailangan mo nang bumalik?" Joohyun asked me one after the other.

"I can't find a Korean Restaurant that is open at this early hour." I replied with a pout at Joohyun.

She grabs her phone and checks the time.

"Mine?! It's only 3 a.m. have you checked the time? What do you need food for at 3 a.m.?" She asked me her brows furrowed as she gets up from the bed and stood in front of me.

She squatted in front of me and looked into my eyes intently.

"Breakfast. I woke up early." I replied still pouting.

She gets a hold of my phone and laughs at me.

"Hahahaha! Gutom na ang baby Wannie ko?" She teases me.

I nodded yes still pouting like a kid who can't get what she wants.

"Let's order from Room Service, maybe they have food already? Perhaps try Chinese or Japanese?" Joohyun suggested.

She took my phone from me and types Chinese Restaurants and there it was, a Chinese Restaurant that's open 24 hours for delivery.

"Ayan, pick out what you want to eat na." She replied to me with a smile on her face.

"Ikaw na bahala what you want to get ah? I don't mind, basta may kanin lang." She replied as she sat beside me.

I smiled at what she said, syempre hindi mawawala ang rice. I ordered Roasted Pork, Char Siew and Roasted Chicken, I got some Pork and Shrimp Shumai, Potsticker Dumplings, I also got Seafood and Tofu Hotpot, Shark's fin soup and a family bowl of Egg Fried Rice, Tea and Iced Americano Coffee. I tapped on my phone and made the purchase. Irene placed her head down on my lap, she smiles sleepily and closes her eyes.

"Happy na?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Bakit kasi ganun ang nga Korean Restaurants dito." I said pouting.

She opens her eyes and laughed all the more at how I looked.

"Mine, wala tayo sa Seoul. Alam mo naman yun eh. Hindi kagaya ng Seoul ang France, dito relaxed ang buhay ng mga tao, hindi tulad sa Seoul, where you hustle 24 hours a day, kaya may mga 24 hours open for delivery don." She says with a chuckle.

She was right.

"Thank you for saving the morning, mine." I replied as I combed her hair with my fingers.

Her soft black straight hair that no matter what happens, it stays the same straight hair that she has been rocking all this time. Everything about Irene's hair is plain and simple, but it suits her well. She's beautiful as that hair of hers. Mamou Lai loved Irene's hair, they became quick friends. Nag-uusap pa din sila ni Mamou, soon our orders have arrived, I picked them up at the lobby of our hotel, then tipped the delivery man 5 Euros, at tsaka na ako umikyat bitbit ang mga bags ng pagkain namin. Once I entered the room, Joohyunnwas already sitting at the couch. Ini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter