The future of WenRene

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV:

2 Years Later...

I was preparing again for a comeback and has lived a peaceful life with Joohyun. After this comeback promotion for a month, Joohyun and I planned to marry each other. We've already prepared for the wedding details, we only had to stop when SM made a schedule for me to comeback after the last album I released. Not entirely stop though, because in between preparations for the next mini album, I attended to various places where Joohyun needed me to attend. We also looked at dresses and other things we needed for the wedding. We were scheduled to announce to the press that we are engaged for two years now and I am going to marry her this year after my promotions. Tomorrow, I will be coming back to my fans' delight after three months of inactivity. Joohyun made me dinner, she's becoming a a house wife material as the days went by. I smiled gratefully at Joohyun as she pulls a chair for me and I sat. She proceeds to masage my back and up on my shoulders. I was briefly relieved by what she was doing.

"Thank you, mine. Thank you for the dinner as well." I replied to her motions.

"Welcome, mine." She replied.

She stopped with the massages and sat down with me on the table.

"Kain na, mamaya ko na itutuloy yang pag-mamasahe ko sayo." She explained to me almost immediately.

"Bakit ka nag-eexplain? Ang cute talaga ng fiancé ko." I replied to her.

"Eh kase, baka mamaya iniisip mo pagod na ako masahihin ka." She replied with a chuckle.

Sooyoung ruined our moment, she woke up from her sleep and is now looking for something to eat.

"Eomma, Appa what's for breakfast?" Joy groggily said.

"Sooyoung-ah, it's already dinner." I corrected her.

"Yeah? Well it's my breakfast because I slept all day." Sooyoung said groggily as she sat beside Joohyun.

"We have Yukgaejang, Bulgogi, braised baby potatoes, stir fried vegetables, kimchi and rice." Joohyun answered Sooyoung.

"Thank you for cooking Eomma." Joy flashed an irresistable smile for Joohyun before getting up from the table and getting her plate, chopsticks, bowl and spoon.

She got some banchans on her plate and scooped some soup on her bowl. She first drank her soup from her bowl and then put some rice on her plate. Joohyun watched as Sooyoung ate and smiled lovingly at her.

"Eomma, thank you again for making dinner." Sooyoung said to Joohyun.

"You're welcome, Sooyoungie." Joohyun said smiling at her.

Joohyun was on an after 6 diet, which meant she can't eat anymore once the clock strikes 6, she's doing this to lose weight for an upcoming photo shoot for a project she had.

Joy and I ate our dinner slash breakfast in one. Joy was exhausted because of her previous schedule, her Peachy Pie members promoted with her a new song that they just released. While I was set to comeback from everything tomorrow. After dinner, Sooyoung-ah volunteered to wash the dishes and waived me off to my room to rest and told me good luck for tomorrow. Joy, loved calling me and Joohyun Eomma and Appa, because we were more like her parents than friends. Sooyoung grew up mostly alone because her Mother and Father were busy working for her Grandfather. Like my Mother, her parents were always out of the country to handle business meetings and tie ups, the difference is, Eomma brought us with her and we could still spend the weekends with Eomma, whereas Sooyoung-ie was left alone with the maids and other staff. She felt like we are her parents because we loved her truly and even cooked her meals. We took care of Sooyoung as if she was our child. I slept soundly with Joohyun beside me after I've cleaned myself for the day.

Day after

I started my day at around 2 a.m. I went ahead and took a bath, while Joohyun still slept. After taking a bath and getting dressed in my jogging pants and shirt, I wrote a letter to Joohyun, applogizing that I didn't wake her up to see me off. I promised her that I will be back in the midday to have lunch with her and rest for a bit before going to another station to promote. Joohyun and I always did this no matter how my schedule get screwed, I loved spending every bit of my time with her whether we were just confortably silent or cuddling to no end. I placed a kiss on her forehead, careful not to wake the goddes Joohyun. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up. I kissed her cheek one more time and whispered to her. "I love you, Joohyun-ie, see you later." Then left the letter at our bathroom sink. I went out of our shared room and texted my manager Jeongyeon, to tell her I'll be in Mamou Lai's Hairshop. Mamou Lai was still the warm Mamou Lai I knew. She was so happy to find out that I got engaged with Joohyun. Though no one else knew what Joohyun and I are planning for the past 2 years, Mamou Lai and my family where the first few people to know.

I arrived at Mamou Lai's at about 3:30 a.m. she smiled the moment I came in and said.

"Come in Seungwan-ie. I'll be with you shortly." Mamou Lai said smiling.

"Thank you, Mamou Lai. How are you doing these days?" I asked her.

"I'm wonderful, Seungwan-ah. Couldn't be better. How's Joohyun and You?" She asked me as she prepared hair dye on her sink.

"We're great. Next month, we will be getting married, after the promotions." I replied to Mamou Lai.

"Good to hear that she finally said yes for real." Mamou Lai said chuckling.

Soon, we had breakfast and went on to cut my hair a little and have it dyed a baby blue color. After my hair is done, I went to the first show, which was MNET Countdown. There my glam team was waiting for me, they all welcomed me with hugs. I hugged the whole team and chitchatted with them for a bit, before I was usgered into a chair and the glam team did their magic on my face. Soon, I changed into my costume and sat in the dressing room with my glam team, waiting for pre-recording. Then the recording itself. Manager Jeongyeon was here lecturing me that I'd be going on stage 5th.

"Manager Jeongyeon, can you calm down? Please?" I said to her.

I was 2 years older than Jeongyeon, but Jeongyeon was a strict manager. She learned to loosen up some more shortly after meeting Joohyun. She was a nice person to be honest, but it was her demeanor on certain time of the month that I detested so much, but when on a normal day she's really nice and funny. She was still dating Peachh Pie's Tzuyu, they have been growing stronger as the days passes by.

"Jeong-ie, when are you going to marry Tzuyu?" I asked her eventually, which caught her off guard.

"I-I'm already married to this job." Manager Jeongyeon said stuttering.

"So, if I fire you after the promotions, you promise to marry Tzuyu already?" I joked.

"Hey! Enough about my love life, did you understand what I said a while ago?" She asked me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be coming on stage after 4 performances, because I was the 5th performer." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Okay, good." Jeongyeon replied.

"Seriously Jeongyeon, when are you going to marry Tzuyu?" I poked Jeongyeon's cheek.

"Shut up Wandy." Jeongyeon replied to me.

"Guys, Manager Yoo is getting married soon." I announced in the room.

Everyone looked at Jeongyeon whose face is growing red at the announcement. Then a moment of silence and then the whole team laughed at Manager Jeongyeon.

"She? Getting married? If I was the unlucky lady, I'd be running off to somewhere than marry Yoo Jeongyeon." Doyeon said giggling.

"Yah! You're so mean." I admonished Doyeon.

"Sorry, Manager Yoo." Doyeon said to Jeongyeon.

We laughed so much in the waiting room with manager Yoo and the rest of my team.

1 month later...

3rd Person POV:

"Hyunnie! Are you ready?" Seulgi screamed at Joohyun's door.

Bae Joohyun could feel the jitters of getting married. Her pessimistic side crept up to her this morning after seeing the Instagram post Wendy made, announcing to her fans that Wendy was  engaged and would be married today. Wendy apologized to fans for letting them down and reasoned her heart is happy with Bae Joohyun.

"Joohyun?" It was Hyuna her mother calling out to her.

Joohyun sighed and finally opened the locked door, she locked herself inside her hotel room and refused to come out, it was only now when there was roughly an hour before they wed did she open her door. Hyuna looked softly at Joohyun and rushed into the room to give her daughter a hug.

"Hyunie, what's going on?" Hyuna asked her daughter.

"I-I'm afrai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter