Germany and the darks past

The Singer's Dream 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV:

I woke up and found Seungwan-ah already dressed as usual for our tour of Munich, Germany. She was writing her songs again and from time to time, singing a line or two aloud. I love it when she writes her song and sings it before anyone else could hear her, I've been getting exclusives on the past songs she wrote when we were still together. She looks serene and tranquil when she sings, she's always exciting us BlueMooners when she's releasing a new song. Even when we broke up, I still listened to her songs, my favorites was Written in the Stars and Eyes locked, Hands locked and then Light Me Up. She sounded so y singing the line 'Ohhhh Girl come and Light me Up' the first Chorus was like that and then the second becomes 'Ohhh Boy' and then the final one was again 'Ohhh Girl'. She's a master of changing her lyrics for her listeners to relate, though everyone in the fandom knew about us. She's just really caring when it comes to her fans and listeners. Which is why, through out the years, she's been getting a lot of followers, a lot of fans and of course, a lot of Sasaeng Fans. I got ready to tour Munich, I got into the bathroom and took a long shower. After 30 minutes, I got out and got dressed inside the bathroom. I went out feeling fresh from the summer heat we've been experiencing. I watched as Seungwan was still writing on her phone. She looked back at me and smiled her sweetest smile.

"There you are! Shall we go?" She asked me.

"Yes, let's go." I replied to her as I waited for her to come near me.

She came near me and placed her arm around my shoulder, she pulls me with her as she went out our room's door. Seungwan and I have never aged, she still looks handsomely beautiful and she's still caring towards me especially. She's a catch really and I am lucky to have met her that day. I was thinking about that day we met when she all of a sudden asked me.

"Anong iniisip mo?" She asked me.

"About the day we met, I mean I still couldn't believe that I met you sa café. It's like a dream that I met you all those years ago. It's been five years mine." I said smiling at her. 

"It is, October 2. Yan yung araw na nagkita tayo sa café, the first time. I can't forget how beautiful you were that day, I mean maganda ka pa din naman ngayon mine, pero iba yung araw na yun eh. Your eyes shined brightly that day." She replied to me.

"Bolera talaga." I replied to her.

"Hindi kita binobola noh, maganda ako kaya dapat maganda ka din." She quipped at me as she pulled me inside the elevator that just arrived.

She held my hand as we stood inside the elevator cart. She eventually looked at me and said with a smile on her face. 

"I love you Miss Bae Joohyun, I did since that day in the café and until now that we have found each other again." She said to me. 

"I love you too, Miss Son Seungwan from the day we have met at the café and until the now that we have met again. It amazes me Seunwan-ah, how we have met and how we both carried on until now, tell me Seungwan-ah, did you ever think that I was not good enough for you?" I asked her all of a sudden.

If there was one thing I am unsure is if I loved my partner with the intensity they needed to feel my love. It was a constant thing that plagued my mind and I wanted to get an answer. My ex did the opposite of acknowledging my worth to him, he found someone new with out me knowing had it not been for my fellow BlueMooners. 

"I think you were too good for me at the time, I feel like I was never doing enough for you. I feel like I never did anything to make you feel loved." She replied.

I faced her and looked her in the eye and couldn't believe that my Son Seungwan felt that way all along.

"The love you gave me was enough for me back then." I replied to her as I pulled her closer to me for a hug.

The hug lasted only a few seconds though brief, I felt her love for me, I longed for these instances where we just hug each other out of nowhere. She pulls me out of the elevator and runs madly out the front door of the hotel. She runs as if she wanted to run away with me and elope to a far away place where we could be together. Where no one will dare bother us with their comments.

"Ich liebe dich, Joohyun-ah!" She screams to the streets of Munich.

She faces me with a smile on her face, something to hide the pain of our past memories together.

"Ich liebe dich is German for I love you, I always loved you Irene, I really did. At the time we broke up, I was seeking out my true self, the one that is unapologetically in love with Irene Bae or the one unapologetically in love with Bae Joohyun. The one I wanted to be and always believed I was one but somehow along the way, I lost that version of me. I'm sorry if you felt I didn't value your existence in my life, I did Joohyun-ah. Those years were hard for me too." She said to me.

"Thank you for answering that question I always had. Thank you for making me feel that I was appreciated and for all of your patience towards how I coped with things happening in my life back then." I replied to her.

"Thank you for being Irene Bae, Bae Joohyun and all of you that is lovable and nice. Thank you for everything, for giving me another chance." She replied to me and pulled me closer for a hug.

Time seemed to stop the moment we hugged each other, mending all of the cracks I had. Her hugs and kisses are what keeps me going these days. She hugs like her life depended on it and you can feel her sincerity in those hugs. She was always this way when she hugs me. 

"Thank you." was all I could ever tell her right now as we hugged each other in the middle of Munich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter