Detective

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

After an intense yet emotional conversation with Itachi, Sakura wanted to give him some time to reflect and decide if it is right to tell Sasuke after this long time, but he wouldn't need it.
As soon as Sakura opened the door to leave, she found a thunderstruck Sasuke standing behind it. He was standing like a statue after obviously hearing everything. The only

"I-Itachi!"

"Sasuke?" Itachi and Sakura sighed simultaneously "What are you doing standing behind the door?" Sakura asked.

"You two were loud, I thought there was something going on, so I came to check"

"Oh, okay. I should leave" Sakura said, leaving them alone to have some family talk.

"Is what I heard true?" Sasuke asked while looking to his feet "Why am I even asking? I heard you with my own ears"

"I'm sorry things had to work that way, but I had no choice, believe me" Itachi explained.

"I lived my whole life thinking about how to kill you when you actually saved my life" Sasuke addressed his older brother "I know, those bastards told you to kill our family. I'm going to kill all of them, I promise"

"Sasuke, it's really complicated" Itachi tried to hold him "you're emotional right now, don't make any decision"

"I don't care, I'll make them pay" sasuke walked away, leaving his brother deeply worried.

Sakura on the other hand, locked the door of her room, feeling too stunned by the shocking events. She didn't know that a simple dream could lead to solving a mystery that lasted for over a decade. She felt somehow relieved to be of help, but there was much more she needed to take care of. She took out a piece of paper and started writing to Kakashi.

~~~ I don't know exactly what's going on, but I'll make sure to make whoever did that to me pay.

Ps: Please come with Naruto to meet me. There's nothing serious; I just want you guys around me during this hard time.

xxx love Sakura xxx ~~~

______________________________________

Naruto walked lazily towards the door to open. He wasn't as excited as he had always been. How could he when he lost both his best friends and his mentor? He once lost Sasuke and now Sakura, not to mention Jiraya who died mysteriously. Naruto has never been this discouraged before.

"Morning sensei" Naruto greeted with a pale face.

"Oh boy! "You look so lifeless" Kakashi said.

"What is there to be lively about?"

"Well! I don't know if this is bad or good news but--" Kakashi said as he was entering Naruto's flat "We're

Please log in to read the full chapter