Itachi vs. Sasuke

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Itachi sat beside Sakura on his living room's couch and gave her a cup of tea. He was smiling widely at Sakura's kindness. Despite all the pain Sasuke had brought to her, she still feels guilty for putting this act on him. He really seemed hurt, but for her, he needed to be taught a lesson so he never goes back to what he did.

"Don't you think we went too far with this?" Sakura asked, looking at her cup of tea.

"Well for someone who's seeking revenge against an Uchiha this isn't even the start" Itachi said "but if you think it's enough, and we should tell him, it's all up to you"

"Isn't he your beloved brother? The one you chose over the whole clan"

"Of course he is"

"Then why are you helping me hurt him?"

"Because you're the one my beloved brother cares about, and that brother of mine needs a lesson in love and feelings"

"You think I did the right ----" Sakura wanted Itachi to make her feel that she's doing the right thing, but her words were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Just a sec" Itachi went to open the door without thinking too much about who might be visiting suddenly.

"Sasuke? What's the matter?" Itachi said to his brother, who was standing in front of the door.

"Are you going to keep me out here?" Sasuke said in his usual cold tone. He pushed Itachi aside and walked in, while Itachi couldn't react by dint of being shocked by the devastating coincidence. He didn't move back inside the house but laid on the door waiting for disaster to happen.

Please log in to read the full chapter