Alleged Membership

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Feeling lots of pain, Sakura slowly tried to open her eyes. She was feeling too dizzy that she couldn't even know where she was. She slowly lifted her upper body and flipped her hair back to examine her surroundings. It was no use, Sakura couldn't remember having ever been to this place. She turned her head to see through the window in hopes that she'd know where she is, but it was of no help. Standing a bit closer to the window, she noticed a little letter-like rolled paper that was stuck to the glass. She immediately opened it and started reading.

~~~Sakura, are the rumours true? Are you really a member? Write back because you've been declared a missing-nin -Kakashi- ~~~

"A missing-nin? A member? What is he talking about?" Sakura wondered.

"I see you finally woke up" a voice coming from the door said.

"Itachi?" Sakura muttered.

"Are you going to keep up with this attitude every time you see me?" Itachi said.

"Every time? Like we've met before" Sakura argued.

"I see you have memory issues, don't you? Hurry up! Change into this. We're waiting outside" Itachi said.

"Wait! What? Who's waiting?" Sakura flinched as she saw Itachi leaving and ignoring her. She checked the clothes and saw the Akatsuki coat. She threw it on the floor understanding the whole plan "You must be insane thinking I'll join you".
She stomped out of the room and walked down some stairs to find herself in an open area where the Akatsuki members were gathered. She stood confidently and frowned at them.

"I see no coat on you" Pain said "Itachi! Didn't you give her hers?"

"I gave it to her but---" Itachi said but was interrupted by Sakura.

"You stop right there!" Sakura yelled "Look, if you think putting this act will make me agree with this forced membership then you'd better knock it off, I ain't falling for this"

"No one forced you to come, you came here all by yourself and sought membership" Pain explained.

"Sought huh!" Sakura chuckled "not even a simple 'ask' for membership"

"It is what it is you need to accept your fate" Pain raised his voice "besides, you have nowhere else to go, you're a missing-nin, you'll be dead meat if you show up to them"

"Look, I don't know what kind of scheme you're knitting, but I'd rather drop dead than join hands w

Please log in to read the full chapter