Jealousy

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Itachi looked at Sakura in surprise. Typically, he would think she was just joking, but she looked serious. Not interested in Sasuke anymore? How could it be? Even Naruto was shocked, she knew how much Sakura struggled because of her love for Sasuke, so how come she's suddenly not interested after he came back? She acted like she didn't really care about Sasuke anymore, but Itachi knew that it was just a little payback. Thinking of it seriously, Itachi thought that Sakura was still hurt by Sasuke's past betrayal. This idea scared Itachi a lot, he was afraid his brother may feel upset again. After all, Sakura is one of the closest people to Sasuke, and if he knows that she thinks of him that way, he'll misbehave.

Naruto, who has known Sakura since they were children, finally understood what she was up to. Sakura wants to make the younger Uchiha feel that one-sided love she always lived, in other words, she wants to give him a taste of his own medicine. Sakura headed to Tsunade's office to catch up with Kakashi since he said he wanted to meet her in the Hoakge's office. She left the place, making Sasuke boil with jealousy mixed with anger as he watched her disappear. Yes, Sasuke; he was all along overhearing the whole conversation from behind the door and couldn't believe that such a day may actually come. Even when he was at his worst, he always believed that Sakura would still be with him when no one else would. However, hearing how uninterested she became, this was the only time Sasuke felt the real meaning of hurt. It will be a good lesson for that cocky brat.

*

*

*

"Kakashi ? Hokage?" Sakura shouted as soon as she heard the

Please log in to read the full chapter