Ally And Enemy

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Naruto stood in shock, unable to believe what came out of Sakura's mouth, so did the others. Destroy the leaf? Her hometown? It is expected from anyone, but Sakura? No, there has to be something wrong. Naruto's confident smile faded away as soon as he heard Sakura's words, which drew an evil smirk on Pein's face. Naruto thought, it is either Sakura has lost it or the leaf has done something very bad to hurt her and make her turn against them. He knew his childhood friend, she's not the type who falls for evil, and no matter how things worsen, she doesn't stoop low, especially for the leaf.

"Sa..ku..ra" Naruto muttered " Are you siding with the enemy?"

"Enemy huh?" Sakura smirked "I'm afraid you'll have to take that back, Naruto. Who're you calling your enemy, are the reason I found out the truth behind who framed me for murder. I trusted every single one of you, I thought we were family, but all you've got for me is a backstab"

"What are you talking about, Sakura? We would never do that" Naruto said, shaking his head in denial.

"It's pointless to talk to a bunch of losers" Sakura said, losing her patience "I can't wait to see your dead bodies"

That wasn't Sakura; it was absolutely not her. Even Itachi couldn't believe his eyes. Is this really happening? Is Sakura siding with the Akatsuki against the leaf? Itachi spent days trying to convince his brother that the leaf had nothing to do with making him kill his family, and now it turns out that they're actually bad? It can't happen.
Itachi looked at Sasuke, who was standing beside Sakura, and who gave him a 'trust us' look.

"I got scared over nothing" Itachi sighed and turned to Pein "We should start moving"

"Please let me" Deidara smirked "allow me to make the first move".

Naruro was too distracted to respond to Deidara's attack but Kakashi saved him. The latter was so angry because of the situation that he couldn't hold back his rage.

Please log in to read the full chapter