Missing-nin

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sakura knows exactly how her village's government works. She knows that murder cases run out of mercy, and she was accused of a big one. She thought it's pointless to stay in Konoha and let herself be imprisoned without being able to do anything to find the truth.

She packed her necessities and headed towards the woods, aiming to go as far as she could. She kept running so fast in the forest until she felt two chakras approaching her. She tried to shrug it off at first, thinking they're some random travellers, but they kept following and getting closer to her each passing second. She abruptly stopped and hid herself behind a huge tree to see who's coming. When she was about to have a sneak peek, she felt a presence right behind her. Whoever it was, they must be very skilled. Even though she is insanely skilled at distinguishing chakras, she couldn't quickly distinguish that one. Before she could even turn around to see who it was, she got knocked out and fell from above the tree.
Sakura usually reacts quickly, but the attack this time was too rapid that she couldn't do a thing.
Before reaching the ground, she was held by a familiar figure she'd never thought she'd encounter. She got confused that couldn't understand what exactly happened. Coming back to reality, Sakura saw the person right in front of her and her eyes went wide. She heard him saying "What do you think you're doing, Kisame?".

"N-no way!" Sakura stuttered"Uchiha Itachi?!"

"You

Please log in to read the full chapter