Change

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was once betrayed; I was bullied as well, I got stabbed in the back, but I was always able to move on. However, living with the fact that my father is not actually my real father and my mother lied to us all this time, I'm feeling that it's going to be hard to be able to move on this time. I left everything behind—my friends, my family and my work—and I decided that I needed time. I needed time to reflect. What am I going to do? How am I going to continue living? How am I going to live? 
Looking at the bright side, my life has somehow changed for the better. I was able to meet an amazing person like Itachi, Sasuke came back to his senses after a long struggle with his dark side, and I also met my brother. I figured that Pein had committed all those sins just to find me, and he finally convinced me that he needed a chance.
As I was wandering and discovering different beautiful places that my eyes were too busy to observe, an idea crossed my mind. I was slowly approaching Amegakure and I thought that this is where Pein came from. I may indeed be able to see his family and ask about the things I couldn't find answers for.
As I was entering the village, all eyes were focused on me, as if there was something that told them I was an outsider. Amid those weird stares, a little girl approached me and asked me if I was lost.

"Are you looking for someone?" She asked.

I told the girl that I was looking for Pein's house, and she immediately recognized it, since the village is small and they all know each other. She led me to a huge house that seemed a bit traditional yet mesmerizing.

"There you go" the girl said "but you know that Pein has been out of the village for so long"

"Yeah, I know" Sakura smiled at the girl "Thank you, little one"

I was hesitant, should I knock? Or should I just leave and stay out of this? Something inside of me begged me to knock and see where it was going, so I decided to see how it turns out. In a matter of seconds after I knocked, a young girl opened, but as soon as she saw me, she inhaled as if she saw something scary. She immediately closed the door, and then I heard people whispering "The cherry princess is here" ___"what? How come? Why did she come?"

I couldn't make room for the situation, I just stood shocked, unable to react. Cherry princess? Who are they calling a Cherry Princess? I wanted to know what's going on so bad but before I could knock again, a middle-aged w

Please log in to read the full chapter