Haruno Sakura

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a typical cold day in Konoha. The streets were full of people, and life was running as usual. Sakura wore her scarf, put on a leather coat, and made her way to the hospital to start her work. Nobody can ever take their eyes off Sakura when she walks past them with her sweet smile and confident attitude. Every guy in the village, old and young, is so into her. A girl full of beauty, personality, and skills.
As Sakura enters the hospital, everyone including patients, can't help but greet her cheerfully. She is always there for everyone and doesn't hesitate to help them anytime with a wide smile.
However, that day was different. Walking to her office, Sakura had a different feeling—like she wasn't welcome. Everyone was giving her the looks as if she did something very bad, but she was sure it was not the case, so she shrugged it off, assuming it was just a feeling. She shook her head and entered her office to get ready for work, but was shortly joined by Shizune who came in after her.

"Oh! Good morning Shizune!" Sakura greeted with a wide smile.

"Bad news!" Shizune panicked "What happened? What did you do?"

"How about I ask you that? What's wrong? What have I done?"

"Sakura! An arrest warrant is given to you" Shizune broke the news

"An arrest warrant? Stop messing around"

"Do I look like I'm messing around? You're accused of killing Jiraya" Shizune explained.

"What? Jiraya is fine; I saw him just yesterday"

"That was yesterday, now he's no more" Shizune panted as she spoke "Sakura you must do something before you're behind bars"

Sakura couldn't believe she'd actually be accused of such horrible deed. She's always been known for her humanitarian work, why would anyone accuse her of such things? Why her? Shizune

Please log in to read the full chapter