FOREVER

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Itachi decided to treat everyone for dinner and celebrate the return of the glory days. He had never imagined that there'll be a day when he sits with everyone in the Leaf and have dinner peacefully. As he thought about it, it was all thanks to Sakura who brought justice to everyone's life. If it wasn't for her, he would've been still out there struggling as a rogue ninja and waiting for his life to be ended by Sasuke. But all of that is past now; Sasuke is back to normal, and so is everyone else. No matter what happens, they'll all be together in it.

Sakura and Sasuke entered Itachi's house and helped him set the table for dinner. It's been a while since they all gathered, and they decided to make the night incredible. Kakashi and Naruto joined the party, and so did Pein. After a long conversation, Sakura convinced the latter to join and enjoy the moment before he's convicted. They decided that nothing from the past will be brought up and that they'll all appreciate each other as comrades.

The dinner was awesome and so was the atmosphere. Naruto, because he's Naruto, made everyone loosen up by his cheerful and bubbly attitude. He was the centre of the gathering as always. Sasuke on the other hand was obviously nervous and rather hesitant, but no one noticed because he always the one with the fewest words and less remarkable actions. However, Sakura did notice. The girl knows him inside out, and she could tell something is bothering him. As everyone was done eating and started cleaning the dining table and arranging the setting for the after dinner, Sakura dragged Sasuke to the balcony, so they could talk.

"What's wrong? What's with the long face?" she asked, concerned "We're supposed to be all fine"

"I am Sakura, I'm fine"

"You're obviously not, are you kidding me" she crossed her arms "come on, tell me. Is something bothering you?"

"yes"

"What is it?"

"You" he answered briefly.

"M-me? What have I done? I thought we're cool now"

"We are but.."

Sasuke wasn't good with words, he doesn't know how to express himsel

Please log in to read the full chapter