Uchihas In My Dream

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Your clan can carry out their coup d'état, but bear in mind that such act would ultimately lead to the entire clan's extermination, including your younger brother, Sasuke" Danzo said to Itachi "But there's that one other option that you may want to consider" Danzo paused before resuming "you may simply assassinate the Uchiha yourself before the coup takes place, and in exchange you'll be allowed to spare Sasuke's life" (*)

*

*

*

Sakura slowly opened her eyes then sat up on the bed while holding her head. She stood up and walked to the mirror to check herself.

"I don't feel good. What's happening to me?" she talked to her reflection "and what was that dream, why would I see Danzo and Itachi in my dream? My God! It felt so real"

It was 6am, everyone else was sleeping, but Sakura had to wake up because of that dream. She's not the kind of person who would make a big deal because of her dreams, but this time was different. Sometimes she thought that it wasn't just a dream and that she indeed have seen Danzo and Itachi somewhere exchanging that conversation "My God! What a mess".
Sakura was too concerned because coming to think of it, if what she saw was a fact it would make a lot of sense because no one would kill his family just out of the blue. And living the fact that a missing ninja is not always a bad thing, Itachi may in fact has been falsely accused just like her.
These scary thoughts made Sakura grow worried that she felt the need to ask Itachi about what really happened back then, but he's not someone who would tell her everything just because she asked him. However, it won't hurt trying.

Itachi fearlessly opened his eyes and sat on his bed when he heard the door opening. He was sure it was 6am, but he wasn't sure why would Sakura be in his room at such an early hour.

"Will you call this privacy invasion?" Sakura started the conver

Please log in to read the full chapter