Bombshell

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sakura was extremely disappointed, she thought Itachi was taking her side forever, but she was stupid to think so. Even though he had good intentions, she felt like in the end, he chose to side with his brother, who always caused her pain.

"They never fail to disappoint me" Sakura's face was turning red. She looked like a boiling pot that was about to explode. She felt betrayed, like Itachi stabbed her in the back. She was blubbering furiously in the middle of the street without caring about the people who were giving her weird looks "that liar, I'm going to kill that jerk"

"who are you going to kill ?" A thick voice behind Sakura asked, making her turn around to find someone she's not really ready to meet.

"It's nothing" Sakura faked a smile "Hi"

"Hi" Pein greeted " I was looking for you, I went to your place, but you weren't there"

"I had something to deal with. What is it about?"

"Sakura, we need to talk" Pein hesitated "Please"

"There's a café around here. Let's go there" she said after a long pause.

Pein was happy to receive a positive reaction from her. He followed her quietly until they reached the place and ordered their food.

"There you go" Sakura said "I always have breakfast here before going to the hospital. I like this place"

"Thanks for bringing me to your favourite place" Pein tried to smile sweetly.

Pein was hesitant and Sakura can see that. He has a lot to say, but he c

Please log in to read the full chapter