Tactics

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sakura was over the moon as she left Sasuke's room. She was happy that she finally sorted everything out with him. She was also happy that he has finally came back to his senses, well except the fact that he still wants to destroy Konoha. Sakura was inattentive thinking about Sasuke's improving personality that she didn't even pay attention to Itachi who was standing in front of her room.

"Sakura! We need to talk" Itachi said as Sakura approached him. He wished that smile doesn't fade from on her face but they needed to move on with the case.

"Please make it a good news" Sakura said not feeling delighted with Itachi's serious face.

"I'm sorry Sakura, it's no good"

"What happened?"

"Tobi copied the sword" Itachi said with a low voice. He explained to Sakura the whole process of copying things that he learned from Tobi and told her about his real attempts. Things just got more complicated in times they need to show signs of development.

"Can things possibly get any worse" Sakura said stomping her feet on the ground "Did he only copy the sword or he stab Jiraiya with it as well".

"I don't think he's the culprit but I still can't trust him"

"Itachi we need to do something" Sakura begged unable to control her tears "This guy may just ruin everything?" Sakura sobbed as she fell on the floor "please stay by my side "

Seeing Sakura in that state, Itachi recalled the night of the massacre and the state Sasuke w

Please log in to read the full chapter