Who Are We?

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sakura took a leave from work to focus on herself. Her life has been nothing but a drama lately, so she needed to understand her feelings. She decided to not leave her house and enjoy some alone time, but she's the precious Sakura, she's a lively part in everyone's life so everyone gets worried when she's not around. It was 1 P.M. , she started feeling hungry, but she too was lazy to move out of her bed and make anything. However, the genie heard her wish and came to her door, so she wouldn't starve herself. Upon hearing the slight knocks, Sakura walked reluctantly towards the door to be met with the most delicious smell of fried chicken. Once she spotted the chicken package the bird in her stomach started chirping making her desperate for a piece.

"I knew it's your favourite" A hesitant Sasuke appeared from behind the door.

"Yes, it's my favourite, but I wouldn't want to eat it with Narcissus" she immediately slammed the door, but he was able to block it before it closes.

"Sakura, Sakura I'm sorry okay!" It took him a big deal of courage to look at her with pleading eyes "Can we sort this out? P-please?"

She ignored him and walked inside her living, and he followed her taking her silence as a yes. He set the table while she sat down, sulking at him. He wasn't the emotional kind of men, but Sakura was important to him and making up with her was important, even if it meant stepping on his pride.

"You can't seduce me with fried chicken" she glared at him "What do you want? What brought you here. Plus I took a leave for a reason, I didn't want to see anyone, especially not you"

"And you're going to lock yourself in until when?" he asked but then gave up knowing she won't answer him "Look I was a jerk I know, and I'm deeply sorry for everything I put you through, but my mind was messed up, I was blinded by revenge, nothing else mattered to me"

"You know what hurts more? You were well aware how I felt about you since we were kids but still unti

Please log in to read the full chapter