Moving On

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sakura laid down on her bed, closed her eyes and smiled at her thoughts "I must be crazy thinking I'll trick Sasuke with this". She opened her eyes and laughed softly "It's worth trying, though. I'll be fun"

Sakura entered her bathroom and washed away all the sweat on her. It's been quite a long time since she enjoyed bathing in her jacuzzi. She rested her head on the headrest and whispered to herself "I'm going to give it a try".
She quickly left the water and changed into new clothes, then headed out for work. She reached the hospital's main entrance and allowed herself in. The same cheerful attitude, the same smile, the same lovely young lady, the same Sakura that walked inside the hospital two months ago. That time was her last since the hiatus she went on as a 'missing ninja'. Sakura threw away the past and wore an everlasting smile. Who wouldn't fall for that sweet smile? Who wouldn't fall for her green pearl-like eyes? Who wouldn't fall for a cherry blossom?
As she walked in, Sakura kept hearing whispery compliments: 'How come someone is so beautiful!', 'God Bless, If only I had a son'.

"What would happen if you had a son?" A soft voice asked the old lady "will you marry them?"

"Oh! You are Itachi Uchiha. I haven't seen you in a while. But why are you asking?" The old lady said.

"Because she's taken" Itachi responded.

"Oh! She's yours?"

"It's a secret" Itachi said as he covered his mouth.

"You must be the

Please log in to read the full chapter