A Sasuke and Sakura thingy

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sakura felt horribly guilty as she stood in front of her door and was about to go in. However, something changed her mind. This whole killing case has gotten the best of her, and she no longer knows neither how to behave nor how to feel. Before she could even open the door, she kept looking at Sasuke's next-door room. She remembered how badly she treated him earlier that day and how terrible she was to him. He was a mean person, but she went way too rough on him.
Sakura turned to her left and went to Sasuke's room, they needed to talk.

"Sasuke? Are you in there?"
The room was darker than Sakura's complicated case, and even though she sensend his presence there, she had to ask his permission.

"Can we talk for a sec?"

"Come in" Sasuke said in a low voice.

Sakura felt even more guilty when she the light and saw the miserable face Sasuke was wearing. Sakura must have overreacted when she slapped him.

"I wanted to say sorry about what happened earlier, I know I overreacted" Sakura said as she sat beside him on the bed and looked at the floor

"Nevermind"

"Nevermind?" A simple nevermind was anything but what Sakura expected him to say. She felt avoided once again "Are you really not mad at me?" She asked.

"Why would I? Well, this was the kind of treatment you used to get from me" Sasuke explained while trying to avoid her looks.

"I still get this kind of treatment from you"

"I'm sorr

Please log in to read the full chapter