Eunji's Lies

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

“ So, it’s time “ Bora said. “ Time for what ? “ Seems like Jiyeon forgotten about her task to graduated, so she ask. “ We’re going to earth for 6 months “ Eunji replied for Bora. She’s preparing for her supply when on earth. “ Finished fairies ? “ Gold Fairy Jieun suddenly came and approach the 5 fairies. “ YES ! “ All of them replied happily except Jiyeon. “ Aish, why do I have to face this things ?! “ Jiyeon complain while on their way to the earth.

“ Before we go, let’s meet the Queen first “ Gold Fairy Jieun said. They all nod in agreement. All of them fly to the palace and stay at the front palace gate until the Queen being called by Gold Fairy Jieun. “ So fairies “ the Queen said as she’s out, “ Are you ready ? “ she ask. All the fairies nods. “ Before you go, please give me your right hand “ the Queen ordered. The fairies pull out their right hand.

“ Look at your hand “ the Queen said after she did something. All of them look at their hand. “ There’s 3 stars on your hand, don’t do anything wrong. One mistake you did, one stars will gone. The stars is your life. If you lose the 3 stars, I’m sorry. But you failed your task and you will have to repeat your lesson “ the Queen said, smiling.

“ How can our task be so hard ? “ IU ask the Queen. “ Because if this task is simple, you will take it easily and do as you will on the earth “ the Queen said and fly back to her place. “ Ahh, so it will be a tough task “ Eunji said and continue their journey to the earth. On their way to earth, they could see the other fairies from the other world facing their task.

“ Wahhh, their world is mean. How could the Queen fire the fail fairies. Now I’m scared with Jiyeon “ Eunji said and fly away, make a distance from Jiyeon. “ YAH ! “ Jiyeon shout. All the fairies laugh on Jiyeon. Then, they continue their journey to the earth. After the sunset, the fairies arrived on earth. “ Wow, this place is so beautiful “ Eunji was stunned with the view in front of her eyes. “ Stop the crap. This place is horrible and forever will be “ Jiyeon said.

“ Okay fairies “ Gold Fairy Jieun said, “ You will not be needing your wings to fly “ and make all the fairies shock. “ THEN ?!! “ Jiyeon ask, shout. “ You will used your legs to walk “ she said and smile happily. “ That’s not so bad “ Bora said and made Jiyeon look at her, “ That’s so bad ! “ she shout again. “ Aigoo ~ I already hate this place “ Jiyeon complain.

“ It will be hard for you if you hate your task place Fairy Jiyeon. Now remove your wings and give it to me. I’ll send to the Clamor World “ Gold Fairy Jieun ordered them. All the fairies remove their wings and hand it to the Gold Fairy. “ Good Luck. I’ll be with you after I send this “ she shows the wings. They all nods. “ Where are we staying ? “ Bomi ask Bora.

“ I don’t know. Let’s walk first “ Bora said. They all walk together on the street while having a great chat together, “ Wahhh, it feels great when we finally can use our legs “ IU said. All of them nods, “ True. In Clamor World, our legs is nothing. We only use our wings right ? “ Bomi then said. “ Yeah “ Bora replied. “ By the way, where are we going ? “ Eunji ask them.

 

“ I don’t know “ Bora replied. “ Excuse me “ someone approach them from behind. All of them turn back. “ I’ve never seen you girls before. Do you somehow new here ? In this place ? “ a little girl, oh maybe should I say a high school girl ask them. “ Oh yes “ Eunji answered the high school girl question. “ Do you want to go somewhere ? “ the girl ask again.

“ Actually, we have nowhere to go. So… “ Eunji made a sad face, “Maybe we are going to sleep at the park until we find somewhere to stay tomorrow “ Eunji said and walk away. But then, the girl grab her hand, “ Ah maybe you can stay at my house “ the girl said. Eunji smile and turn back. “ Really ? “ Eunji ask excitedly. The girl smile and nods. “ But, what would your parents said ? “ Eunji ask her.

“ I live alone. I’ll tell you when we arrive home okay ? “ the girl said. They all nods and follow the girl. “ Thank you girl. By the way, what is your name ? “ Bora ask. The girl look at her and smile, “ I’m Oh Hayoung “ she introduce herself. Then, she ask the fairies name. They all tell her their name and they have a chat together until they arrive Hayoung’s house.

 

Clamor World …

“ Sleep at the park. Nice work Jung Eunji “ the Queen smile and said.

 

 

Aigoo ~ I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY COMMENTS !!!! Please leave your comments readers. Don't be silent.
Or should I just stop updating and delete this story ?