Eunji

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

IU POV

“ Where is Eunji ? The break already over “ I ask Jiyeon. But she just kept quiet. “ Dongwoon also not here “ the guy beside me said. I look at him and nods. Eh wait ! He’s the one who burn my flower just now. I shouldn’t talk to him. “ You “ I pointed to his face. “ Don’t talk to me “ and smirk at him. He smirk back and look away, crossing his arm.

But then, the teacher came in. When she was about to teach, she look around. “ Where is Eunji and Dongwoon ? “ she ask. I look at Bora. Bora look at Jiyeon. “ She’s sick. She’s at the treatment room “ someone suddenly came in and explain to the teacher. “ Yah Dongwoon-ah ! How did you know ? “ one of his friend ask.

“ I just pass by and saw her “ he said and took a sit at his seat. “ Hmm okay then. We should continue with our syllabus now “ the teacher said and wrote something on the white board.

Fairies, gather at the school hall tonight.

Someone just send us telepathy. This must be Queen Hyuna. She wants to meet us ? Okay, there must be something happening. That’s why. Then, we should find out tonight.

 

12.00 am – School Hall

[ No one POV ]

The girls fairies gather at their school hall. The queen already waited for them. But what’s more suspicious for them is, the king from Raincoast World also there. King Junhyung also there. “ Why are we gathered here Queen ? “ Bora, as the leader of the fairies ask the queen. She clear and look at King Junhyung.

“ There’s something you need to know “ the queen said. “ Queen Chaerin is attacking our world “ and the fairies so shocked. “And she will attack this world. The earth “ and that makes the fairies more shocked. “ What do we do now ? “ Jiyeon, the fire fairy ask. “ We need to cooperate with King Junhyung’s world, the Raincoast World “ the queen stated.

“ How ? “ Bora as the leader ask. “ With us “ suddenly another five fairies interrupt. The five guy fairies. “ Eunji is not here “ suddenly the queen said. “ Ah ? Yes, Eunji. She didn’t come back home after gold fairy Jieun took her “ Jiyeon replied the queen. “ Yes, I know. She’s being caught “ the queen said. All the fairies become shocked.

“ Caught ? By who ? “ Jiyeon, whose very worried ask. She was about to cry. “ By Queen Chaerin “ the queen said. “ That’s why we need to get hurry “ the queen said again. “ It was all my fault “ Fairy Dongwoon said. Everyone look at him. No one could understand why he said like that. “ If I don’t kiss her .. “

“ What ?!! “ Jiyeon shout. “ You kiss her ? Are you crazy ?!! “ Jiyeon shout again. “ Fairy Jiyeon, keep calm “ the queen said. “ It’s not your fault “ the queen said to fairy Dongwoon. “ It is his fault Queen Hyuna ! “ Jiyeon shout again. “ He doesn’t know ! “ the queen shout back at Jiyeon. She lost her patience. Jiyeon whose getting more mad with Dongwoon attack him with fire.

Dongwoon didn’t attack her back, but the queen and the king protect him. Queen Hyuna stop Jiyeon from keep attacking. “ Fairy Jiyeon ! “ the queen scold Jiyeon. “ He doesn’t know ! “ she said again. “ Doesn’t know what ?!! “ Jiyeon ask. “ The effect “

“ Your task is making someone fall in love with you right ? “ Queen Hyuna said. All of them nods. “ It was all my fault. I shouldn’t have ask from the high department to set this as your task. Queen Chaerin have set it all “ Queen Hyuna explain. “ Set what ? “ Bomi ask. “ If you lose one of your stars, someone will be caught “

“ But, I lose my stars. Eunji still got her three stars “ Dongwoon said. “ Yes, but when you kiss her, she didn’t have the love feeling towards you. That’s why she’s being caught. It’s all have been set up by Queen Chaerin “ King Junhyung who just kept silent, speak up. “ So, from now on, please be careful with your stars. The game just begun “

“ Between us and Queen Chaerin “

 

 

Please leave your comments ~ I appreciate it !