Her first met

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

“ Fairies “ Bora called out her fairies. All the fairies look at her. “ I think there’s one way on how to finish our task “ Bora said again. Bomi nods, understand. But all the other fairies seems to be blank. “ What do you mean ? I don’t understand “ Eunji said. Bora clear . “ Like this .. “ she began to speak. “ Our task is to find true love right ? “ all the fairies nods.

“ Hayoung is schooling “  Eunji said. She seems like to get what Bora means. “ Are you thinking of entering the school ? “ Eunji ask Bora. Bora smile widely. “ Exactly ! “ Bora and Bomi said together. “ NOOO !! “ Jiyeon shout. All the fairies look at her. “ You always be the problem “ IU said and cross her arm. Jiyeon glared at her. “ Why ? “ Bomi ask suddenly.

“ First “ Jiyeon said, crossing her arm. “ Because schooling is tired. Besides, we’ve graduated. Yeah, almost but failed “ she said. “ And, we’re the fairies. We’re intelligent. Why do we bother to study. Duh ! “ Jiyeon fip her hair. Bora smirk and shook her head. “ Why are you so arrogant ? Suit you. If you don’t want to do this for the sake of us graduating, then do whatever you want “ Eunji finally said and walk away.

Eunji had been always patient with her. But this time, Jiyeon is too spoilt. She will become worsen if no one change her attitude and minded. Eunji take a walk outside while looking for lollipop. She walk through the road and look one by one stall that sells food. But she couldn’t find any lollipop. But then, her eyes catch a lollipop so fast. She walk to the stall and when she was about to get the only one left lollipop, someone grab it first.

“ YAH ! “ she shout and look at the person who took the lollipop from her. The person look at her with no feelings and walk to the cashier. “ WHAT THE ?!! “ Eunji pissed off. Eunji walk to her and grab back the lollipop from that person. “ This is mine. I saw this first “ Eunji said and walk away to the cashier. But then, the person trying to seize back the lollipop but Eunji react fast.

“ What are you doing ? I took that lollipop first “ the person said. Oh yes, the person is a guy. Sorry, forgot to tell you *throwing pop corn * “ But it catch my eyes first “ Eunji said to him, still holding the lollipop tightly. “ Does that include ? “ the guy ask sarcastically and try to seize the lollipop but Eunji hide it at her back. “ Wait ! “ Eunji palm that guy face. That guy push her hand harshly.

Eunji was about to open to speak when, “ DongWoon-ah ! Faster ! “ the guy suddenly look away. But then, he turn his look to Eunji back. “ Today is just your lucky day “ the guy said and left. Eunji smile happily and made her way to the cashier. “ Wait ! “ suddenly she realize something. “ I don’t have money “ she said to herself.

But then, someone pull her pants. She look down. It’s a cute little boy. She kneel down and put the boy on her thigh. “ Yes sweetie ? “ she ask the boy. “ Unnie, do you want to borrow my money ? “ the boy gives her one note of money. She took the money from his hand. “ Can I ? “ she ask the boy. The boy nods cutely. She smile widely, “ Thank you. Next time, I will treat you ice cream if I see you again okay ? “ the boy nods and run away.

Eunji made the payment for her lollipop and continue her walk. While she’s walking, she think about the guy that wants her lollipop just now. Nice face, nice body, but attitude ? , Eunji thought and continue her lollipop and walk alone the street.

 

This chapter is bored isn’t it ? And yeah, Eunji met DongWoon already. Will they meet again after this ? What will happen next ? When will the other fairies meeting their destiny ? Please leave your comment and keep reading !!